Print Page | Close Window

Finally Hennaed my Hair

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Long Hair Happenings
Forum Name: Long Hair Support
Forum Description: Growing it long takes commitment and support.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=45226
Printed Date: September 29 2024 at 6:26am

Topic: Finally Hennaed my Hair
Posted By: summer*22*
Subject: Finally Hennaed my Hair
Date Posted: July 13 2006 at 12:01pm
Yay my henna finally came yesterday and I hennaed it last night.  I love the color.  It turned out a really burgundy color; before it was a light brown. 

My mix was:

100g body art henna

50g indigo

2 tablespoons amla

2 tablespoons cloves

tea tree & lavender essential oil

Apple Cider Vinegar & Indian Spiced Chi Tea to mix with

I mixed up my henna and put it outside for 3 hours because it was hot yesterday.  Then I mixed my indigo and amla and waited for dye release.  When it was ready I put it on and left it on for 4 hours.  Im really happy with how the color turned out.  The color will probably change a little bit over the next couple of days though.  I plan to do henna again this weekend to get an even richer color.  I am officially a henna adict.

Does anyone know how to post pics?  I will post my before and after if I can figure out how to. 

~Summer~

[

-------------

Replies:
Posted By: Longhairdreams
Date Posted: July 13 2006 at 1:38pm
The easiest way to post is through a picture hosting site.I personally like photobucket.com.But there are many out there and they're free to use.

I really liked the color i got with henna.My only gripe is that it made my hair feel dry.I only used it once so maybe i just needed to try it a few times.

Posted By: DaveDecker
Date Posted: July 15 2006 at 11:49am
Hi Summer,

I like tinypic.com -- it's very easy to use.

Glad to hear you are enjoying the results of henna... and looking forward to seeing the pics!

Print Page | Close Window