Print Page | Close Window

Pics at last and a little about my routine :)

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Long Hair Happenings
Forum Name: Long Hair Support
Forum Description: Growing it long takes commitment and support.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=45492
Printed Date: September 29 2024 at 6:22am

Topic: Pics at last and a little about my routine :)
Posted By: whhoiskad
Subject: Pics at last and a little about my routine :)
Date Posted: July 22 2006 at 4:32pm
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/Whoiskad/IMG_0042.jpg

Hi all,

The above pic was taken in late January at the start of my long hair journey, i had salon coloured red with copper highlights (eeek wouldnt dare do that now!) Au naturel is the way forward for me! Although i do like the colour in this pic as i enjoy being a redhead!

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m194/Whoiskad/IMG_0055.jpg

This pic was taken two weeks ago after the herbal essencess colour in ruby red and left to air dry, i think my hair looks not to bad in this pic considering i had just fried it with chemicals!

I am a big natural air dry fan and have air dryed most of my life.

As of last week i descided to go cone free and i was quite pleased to descover that 'The Oringal Source' s and c i have been using off and on for the past year are cone free(hurray!) never read the ingredients untill now!

So this lead me to my quest today of finding cone free s and c here in the uk, and what a quest it was! I went to Tesco, Asda and Sainsburys (huge UK 24 hour supermarkets like walmart, target etc..) and browsed the rows and rows of s and c for a good 30 mins at least, (while getting stared at for reading the back of bottles and shelf stackers asing me if i was ok!) i manged to find out the Aussie range, The Orignal Source range, Tesco's own brand and Sainsburys own brand (Asda's was full of cones)

I bought today Tesco's own s and c wheatgerm and cornsilk for normal hair and a bottle of Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance leave in conditioner which contains jojoba oil and smells divine!

When it comes to brushing i use a boar bristle brush(denman) i love the way it massages your scalp and makes your hair shine!

Hope you enjoyed reading my thread :)

-------------
Hair Type 2a/m/ii

Replies:
Posted By: missrini
Date Posted: July 23 2006 at 6:37am
Ooooh...your hair looks lovely and healthy.

I just answered your henna thread. Just want to say again....I think you will LOVE henna and it will suit you so well!!!

-------------

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06

Date Posted: July 23 2006 at 9:34am
Thank you again missrini!

-------------
Hair Type 2a/m/ii

Posted By: DaveDecker
Date Posted: July 23 2006 at 12:49pm

Kate,

Don't worry about what the supermarket stackers think.  Let's just say that you are a very thoughtful customer who knows exactly what she wants.

I did enjoy reading your message and I hope you like the products you bought.

BTW, your hair is beautiful!  So you've obviously been taking good care of it all along.

-------------

Posted By: Alayney
Date Posted: July 24 2006 at 12:55am
I LOVE your hair, Who!

Date Posted: July 24 2006 at 8:55am
Thank you for all your kind words Dave and Alayney

Im blushing now!

-------------
Hair Type 2a/m/ii

Posted By: DaveDecker
Date Posted: July 24 2006 at 7:00pm
Your hair is not the only thing that's red...    

Date Posted: July 29 2006 at 12:06pm
hehe

-------------
Hair Type 2a/m/ii

Print Page | Close Window