Forum Name: Diet Days
Forum Description: A place for sharing ideas, tips and our daily struggles
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=45530
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 5:12am

Topic: Internal Flush
Posted By: calivalerie4
Subject: Internal Flush
Date Posted: July 23 2006 at 7:27pm
Has anyone tried the "Internal Flush - The flush the fat program."  If you have please let me know.  I was wanting to find out how much weight you lose and how fast.  I found forums on it.  No one said anything bad about it and said that they lost weight with it, but never mentioned how quickly!

-------------
Valerie J.

Replies:
Posted By: babycheeks24
Date Posted: July 24 2006 at 8:59am
what is in it? 

-------------
Babycheeks

Posted By: thedotsons84899
Date Posted: September 06 2006 at 8:38am
I have done the Master Cleanse...Lemonade Diet.. the same thing..anyways, I lost 5 lbs. in three days, but I started my period and so I kinda platoed.  I did loose a total of like 4 inches all together. I was able to go 5 days with only a salad to eat at around 3:00 everyday (they say you're not supposed to eat anything, but it didn't seem to hinder the process.  Good luck1

-------------
Tiffany

Posted By: mcelweewife
Date Posted: September 06 2006 at 11:49pm
Sweet, did you do the sea-salt water rinse in the morning?

Date Posted: September 07 2006 at 7:12am
Yes I did.  The first morning I chugged 16 oz.  The second morning I drank the full 32 oz.  Been doin' the 32 since.  It makes it easier if you make it the night before and stick it in the fridge.  Aslo, I made it in my trusty empty water bottles...2 of them.  Just chug the first one, take a minute, and down the second one.  It helps not  to think about it and just "chug" it.  I like to think about bills or what I'm going to do when I get to the gym.

-------------
Tiffany

Date Posted: September 07 2006 at 7:13am
P.S. I'm drinkin my first 16 oz of the morning right now...yuck! 

-------------
Tiffany

Posted By: mcelweewife
Date Posted: September 07 2006 at 9:06am
m\ n

Print Page | Close Window