Forum Name: Men's 360 Waves - Part II
Forum Description: About 360 Waves
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=45814
Printed Date: May 04 2024 at 12:24pm

Topic: Barber cut off waves!!!! NEED HELP
Posted By: slugger
Subject: Barber cut off waves!!!! NEED HELP
Date Posted: August 01 2006 at 1:49pm
I was goin out and needed a trim and my barber wasnt open yet so i sampled the barber next door to him....i told him to jus give me a trim(bcas i was wolfin).... He gave me lik a 1 or 2 atg...and sed dat ma hair was trained so i didnt need it that high no more and he didnt need to cut wtg...... I hav 1 or two waves that look xtremely faint and from gettin line ups wit ma hair so high it looks messed up low... yo i need some help to get ma waves bac bfor skool

I waz jus usin cc and jus started the H2o method...i was seing crazy results.... i stop usin activater and never want to go bac but if i need to i will ...any suggestin...PLZ help

Bfore da cut---was jus gettin trims and wolfin http://www.i114.photobucket.com/albums/n279/sluggerbk/sluggz1.jpg - http://www.i114.photobucket.com/albums/n279/sluggerbk/sluggz1.jpg

Replies:
Posted By: travon360
Date Posted: August 01 2006 at 1:55pm
All you can do is brush they will come back once your hair starting growing back

-------------

Posted By: Daymo
Date Posted: August 01 2006 at 2:01pm

The same thing happen to me a few weeks ago, But the best thing I can tell u to do is brush like crazy. I’m not to sure you will get yo waves back the way they were before school start back, Next time tell the barber what u want Try using a # 3 guard at first if its not enough u can always have more taken off but u cant add more if u go to low

Posted By: disbyaboiij
Date Posted: August 01 2006 at 2:01pm
yeah you definately gotta let it grow back out, and never go back to that barber, i think u shuld take a picture of ur waves right now so we could try n help u ...cuz pics do help

-------------

Posted By: swissta
Date Posted: August 01 2006 at 2:22pm
u shuld b kool..jus grow ur ish nd brush crazy!

-------------
[IMG]http://i10.tinypic.com/2rw6ddu.jpg" />
Answer 2 Wave Problems . . . Simply Just Brush More Dammit!

Posted By: BIG-
Date Posted: August 01 2006 at 2:30pm
grow out and brush they will come bak

-------------
[IMG]http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/9080/wezzy4bi4.jpg" />
[IMG]http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p92/kekon14/lil-2.jpg" />

Posted By: SupaFresh208
Date Posted: August 01 2006 at 3:50pm
they all said it fam you'll be there in time

-------------
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE

Posted By: derrick
Date Posted: August 01 2006 at 3:59pm
damn u had sum deep waves

when do u start school ?

same thing happen 2 me it took me 4 weeks of wolfin 2 get my sh*ts back.

Posted By: rocawaves23
Date Posted: August 01 2006 at 4:09pm

Can't be worst than goin bald...I scalped myself may 31 and got my waves spinnin all ova again. Just brush and they'll come back in for sure.

-------------

Date Posted: August 01 2006 at 4:10pm
i wave basically alwayz wolfin...lik i went 5 weeks den a trim.....den 3 weeks den a trim, neva really got a haircut... But ma hair went from straight to curly, so should i wait for it to curl up  den brush or wut?  -----My fam is borowin ma camera so ill tak pics in a few week....disyaboi didnt u get low befor, how long did it take for u to cum bac and wat did u do?

Date Posted: August 01 2006 at 4:37pm
yeah once i got a f**ked up hair cut
i went from this

to this

to this f'd up hair cut which was a 1 atg

n this is some progress after my cut

this is a few weeks later

this is after a cut and a few weeks of growth

[
n this is what im at now

all i do is use a softie all the time since my hair is mad soft, and i let my hair grow out for like 4-6 weeks and i mosturize it with carrot creme whenever i feel my hair is drying out and i wash my hair every 2 or 3 days. and i use sportin wave gold can to keep my hair layed down when im gonna go out...every single time i f**ked up was cuz i got my cut atg when i shudda got a wtg cut. for some reason since that f'd up hair cut when i got a 1 atg i cant get my anything close to them, ima try growin my hair out for a good 8 weeks.

-------------

Date Posted: August 01 2006 at 4:46pm
yah mine is a little higher den urs when u got dat low low cut, but how long bfor  u started seing progress. I was thinkin to cop sum gel activator or jus get dat doo-gro? I need dem bac bfor skool

Date Posted: August 01 2006 at 4:54pm
u got this cut?

or
this?

-------------

Date Posted: August 01 2006 at 5:04pm
a #2agt and a sh*tty ass taper

Date Posted: August 01 2006 at 5:16pm
yeah i think that this pic was a 2 atg
 i mean school start like in a month or a month n a week so i would say brush with a softie moderately for a week or week 1/2 and when u seen that u got some length put that brush work in.  what # is that cut in avater?

-------------

Date Posted: August 01 2006 at 5:27pm
it was lik 1 weeks atfer i got 3atg wen i cut ma hair it was lik 2 1/2 weeks.  ur 1st pic looks jus a little longer den mines, but ma waves look faint lik i could easily brush dem out

Posted By: New_Comer
Date Posted: August 01 2006 at 7:30pm
Man trust me if you brush right they going come back better

-------------
Repin The South All DA Way <GEORGIA BOY>

Posted By: rocawaves23
Date Posted: August 01 2006 at 9:03pm
If you go ATG always get a #3ATG, that #1ATG really messed you up. When i give myself that #3ATG its always the PERFECT height for showin off the waves,

-------------

Date Posted: August 01 2006 at 9:07pm
i got a 3 atg 2 times and both times my waves were barely visible, maybe it's becasue me and roca got diff wave length (his are small and mine are thick) but i have to try getting me a 2 wtg or sumthin or maybe 4 atg

-------------

Date Posted: August 01 2006 at 9:54pm
i ment a wtg...buyt ever since i startred wavin i only get wtg. nd ds barber jus f*cked me over... i think it waz bcas he was goin bald

Date Posted: August 01 2006 at 10:17pm
lmao u cant trust barbers now a days, i would cut my own hair but its hard to do a wtg i culd do my line but not in the back...i say u stick with the wtg cut for a while until ur hair is trained n tell the barber what to do if he not gunna do it then be out, na'mean

-------------

Print Page | Close Window