Print Page | Close Window

best detangling leave in spray?

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Long Hair Happenings
Forum Name: Long Hair Support
Forum Description: Growing it long takes commitment and support.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=46117
Printed Date: September 29 2024 at 6:17am

Topic: best detangling leave in spray?
Posted By: dude20
Subject: best detangling leave in spray?
Date Posted: August 14 2006 at 5:18pm
Hi, what's the best detangling leave in spray? I shampoo/condition 1nce a week, and get some bad tangles sometimes, I put my hair up in my beanie, and I use a pick, and good conditioner and vinegar don't seem to help much.  thanks.

Replies:
Posted By: rhpetunia
Date Posted: August 14 2006 at 9:11pm
I've never had a spray really work except when it's sprayed on wet hair.  I mean, if you spray it on and leave it in all day, it doesn't help with tangles later in the day -- at least that's my experience.  But maybe there's something out there that someone else knows about.  But my hair is fine and tangle prone, and I have to be careful. 

Is your hair curly?  I know that makes it worse.  Mine's curly today (I set it), and the tangling is much worse.

-------------
2b/F/ii

Posted By: whhoiskad
Date Posted: August 15 2006 at 3:15pm
Hi Dude20

I use Aussie Miracle hair Insurance leave in conditioner.
I find it makes my wavy hair smooth, shiny and tangle free.
I know it is quite a girly product but dont let that put you off!
A guy who i work with uses it to keep his beard looking sleek :)

-------------
Hair Type 2a/m/ii

Posted By: ataraxy
Date Posted: August 15 2006 at 3:17pm
do you use a leave-in conditioner after washing/conditioning in the shower (assuming you do this in the shower)? i wash/condition in the shower, put my hair in a towel for about 10 minutes, then spray Infusium 23 into it while combing to detangle. this also seems to help with tangles later, and controls my frizzies. after recently bleaching & hennaing my hair, it's impossible when wet, even with the Infusium.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window