Print Page | Close Window

Why we have this forum(Important!!!)

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: 360 Waves
Forum Name: Men's 360 Waves - Part II
Forum Description: About 360 Waves
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=46168
Printed Date: May 19 2024 at 1:42pm

Topic: Why we have this forum(Important!!!)
Posted By: thewave1
Subject: Why we have this forum(Important!!!)
Date Posted: August 17 2006 at 9:29am
I want everyone to know that im here to learn as well as to teach. Wen i first got into this forum, i began by running my mouth in my first post "My Introduction". I challenged one of the greatest wavers Cedclark and i thought that i was doin my thing. But i realized that is not wat this forum is about. Its about helping one another wen we have questions, problems or need advice. We work as a wave community and we need to keep helping each other cuz is a good thing. Alot of new peole that get into this forum start out in a negative way, i.e Likkledee, YoungMemphis. But im here to say that that isnt necessary. There should be any hating or disrespect in the forum cuz we are here to help not hate, hurt or disrespect. In closing, i wanna give much respect to all wavers on this site and keep up the good work playaz. Good work wit developing and maintainin ya waves. Ima be here to give topics, give help if anyone needs it and im also here to learn some things. Im proud to b part of this forum and im glad there is something like this around bcuz its great.

-------------
Wen me and my waves come through, clear it out, hataz play the sideline and observe how a real waver airs it out.

Replies:
Posted By: travon360
Date Posted: August 17 2006 at 10:19am

I feel you man over here we are family

-------------

Posted By: young_africa
Date Posted: August 17 2006 at 11:07am
good job for realizing this.

cedclark dont battle anymore but im sure if u ever did u would have to have every single wave make a perfect circle around ya head cus thats almost wut ced has.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window