Print Page | Close Window

Buying Shoes On Ebay?

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Fashion
Forum Name: Shoes, shoes & shoes
Forum Description: Adidas to Jimmy Choos, sandals to knee highs, dish on your favs.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=46292
Printed Date: April 16 2024 at 7:49am

Topic: Buying Shoes On Ebay?
Posted By: Bratty
Subject: Buying Shoes On Ebay?
Date Posted: August 22 2006 at 5:10pm
Does anyone do that and do you have any problems with the size or the fit?  Does it bother you that the shoes might have been worn by someone else?  A friend of mine just bought some shoes through EBay and she got a great deal on some very expensive ones but it kinda freaks me out that someone wore the shoes first.  Also, she just lucked out that they fit her OK?

Replies:
Posted By: Sharyg11
Date Posted: August 27 2006 at 11:40pm
Ok, I have personally bought shoes on ebay. Not only are they new, but you can get great deals. My sister has bought shoes, both for her and her kids and has never had a complaint. She got a beautiful pair of Ralph Lauren Polo sneakers for like $8 plus shipping. You can't beat that. Make sure you read the description. It will state if the shoes are new or have been worned. If you are anything like me, you will know if the seller lied and the shoes were actually worned. In that case if the seller refuses to refund your money, you are protected by Paypal. You file the complaint, and state the item was not as described, and you can get a refund.

And guess what, not only do I buy shoes on ebay, I also sell them! They are 100% new and in their box. If people weren't satisfied I wouldn't have 100% positive feedback, neither would I sell as much as I do.

Just make sure you check the seller's reputation and read the feedback. That will let you know if that is a seller you can trust. If you are worried about the size, just make sure is a brand that you are familiar with and know which size fits you. Most sellers also have a 7 day return policy. So if you end up not liking them or they don't fit, you can always return them.

So don't be scared and don't miss out on great deals!

Posted By: Jasadin
Date Posted: September 01 2006 at 2:57am
I think I've bought about 8 pair since last year(all new in the box).You come across some great deals.I don't think I would be scared to wear used ones(depending on the condition and history of the seller of course).I do have my eye on some of the vintage stuff.

-------------

Posted By: ID0002
Date Posted: March 07 2007 at 11:48am

Our company is exporting all famous and popular brand shoes in wholesale and retail, welcome you to visit our web http://www.tradechinamaking.com

to select the styles you like. We guarantee you will satisfied with our good quality, competitive price and fast delivery.

MSN:shoearea@yahoo.com.cn

E-mail:shoearea@yahoo.com.cn

Posted By: Sharyg11
Date Posted: March 24 2007 at 3:06pm
Well, I recently got back into buying shoes on Ebay and let me tell you, I can't believe the deals I've been getting. I just bought a pair of beautiful $100 Carlos Santana shoes for $22, a pair of $185 Cole Hann shoes for $16, a pair of $195 Tommy Bahama sandals for $19 And a pair of $100 Florsheim shoes for my dad for $16. Oh! and a pair of $90 Steve Madden's for $14 and a pair of $235 STUART WEITZMAN shoes for $35. All of them brand new and in their original packaging.

Ladies, you have got to start buying shoes there. You won't believe the deals you can get. There are a few sellers that have great deals all the time. Grapevinehill Shoemetro, gothamcity and gothamcityonline just to name a few. You can get Stuart Weitzman shoes for $60 if you use the buy it now button. You can get it for even less if you decide to bid on them instead. What I do when I find a pair I like is, I check out the reviews on Zappos.com. If the reviews are good then I'll buy them from the ebay seller for a fraction of what they cost. Shoeaholics, this will be your dream come true. Trust me, you won't regret it.

Print Page | Close Window