Print Page | Close Window

Hairstylist Etiquette

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: General Hair Talk
Forum Description: A free wheeling discussion of hair related topics.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4638
Printed Date: May 04 2024 at 6:26am

Topic: Hairstylist Etiquette
Posted By: Ally
Subject: Hairstylist Etiquette
Date Posted: November 16 2000 at 9:35am
I got my hair cut last night. It was an expensive salon, and I tipped well.

I love the cut, but this morning I realized I'd like the angle to be shorter in front. Is it okay to go back and ask her to fix that? Should I expect to pay?

Ally

Replies:
Posted By: Solo35
Date Posted: November 20 2000 at 3:00am
Yes you should call the salon back and tell them your dilemma. My salon won't charge if its been less than 1 week since the original cut. Anything over that and they will. You should not expect a shampoo and blowdry, etc... though.
Lisa

-------------

Posted By: Solo35
Date Posted: November 20 2000 at 3:03am
Yes you should call the salon back and tell them your dilemma. My salon won't charge if its been less than 1 week since the original cut. Anything over that and they will. You should not expect a shampoo and blowdry, etc... though.
Lisa

-------------

Posted By: Karen Shelton
Date Posted: November 30 2000 at 4:02am
Reply to message: viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP804060353&id=713&page=1#21.723.1 - 21.723.1
Hi,

I agree.....call the stylist...since you tipped well they should bend over backwards to make you happy. My stylist will often recut my bangs even after a couple of weeks if I ask her to...no charge.

Most stylists want to know if you aren`t completely happy and hair does shrink right after it is cut sometimes. Point being that they are used to people needing adjustments.

Best wishes,
Karen Shelton

-------------
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)

Print Page | Close Window