Print Page | Close Window

Free Haircutting

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Announcements
Forum Description: Have something you need to shout at the World? No Ads Please!
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=46716
Printed Date: June 26 2024 at 3:08am

Topic: Free Haircutting
Posted By: mitch5150
Subject: Free Haircutting
Date Posted: September 07 2006 at 7:25pm
Hi Ladies,

I'm giving Free Haircuts to any lady in the las vegas, green valley, henderson ares in nevada. I've been a hairstylist for 15 years and I'm giving my services to you ladies for Free. Upon your request I can show pics of hairstyles I've done in the past Please respond or email me Mitch at: customonegtr@yahoo.com

Thanks
Mitch

Replies:
Posted By: Sharyg11
Date Posted: September 07 2006 at 9:56pm
That is so nice! Darn I wish I lived in Las Vegas. Why are you doing it Mitch? Promotion? Just curious.

Much love, Shary

Posted By: lv_hair_lvr
Date Posted: September 08 2006 at 2:16pm
HEY MITCH, WHERE IS YOUR SHOP, I AM UP UN THE CORNER OF EASTERN AND HORIZON RIDGE, EVEN THOUGH I AM A MALE, I AM IN NEED OF A CUT, WE COULD TALK WHILE YOU CUT MY HAIR

Date Posted: September 08 2006 at 6:08pm
Hey shary,

I moved from NY to Las Vegas I work for myself I go to peoples homes here In Las Vegas. I've worked in some of the big salons in NY. I moved to Las Vegas for a change of life and I decided to give free haircuts to the ladies so I can promote myself for a little while and build up some steady customers. So if you are ever in the Las Vegas area I would be glad to cut your hair wherever you are staying. I do go to hotels and other places.

Sincerely
Mitch

Date Posted: September 09 2006 at 1:01am
Hey Shary,

Thanks for responding. If you like to keep in touch with me I can tell you I can't show you some of the tricks of the trade you might find helpful for yourself. I also have many connections in getting some products you might need for your hair. Just let me know what you need and I'll see if I can get it for you and send it to you. Thanks again for responding.

Sincerely
Mitch

Posted By: Sharyg11
Date Posted: September 09 2006 at 9:11pm
Thanks so much Mitch, that is so nice of you. If I'm ever in Vegas I will deft. get in touch with you. I wish you the best of luck in your new start, and hope for your business to grow and be prosperous.

Much love, Shary

Posted By: TanglesRC
Date Posted: September 25 2006 at 9:49pm
much luck to you- what a nice offer to the gals here- u will be blessed because you bless

-------------
Bringing beauty, one head at a time...

Print Page | Close Window