Print Page | Close Window

Jennifer reaching 2006 goal

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Long Hair Happenings
Forum Name: Long Hair Support
Forum Description: Growing it long takes commitment and support.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=46723
Printed Date: September 29 2024 at 4:24am

Topic: Jennifer reaching 2006 goal
Posted By: tdouty
Subject: Jennifer reaching 2006 goal
Date Posted: September 08 2006 at 10:56am
At the beginning of 2006, there was a post about goals for 2006.  We posted that Jennifer's hair should reach the top of her jeans by then.  Well, it looks like she's made it early!  Where to from here?

-------------

1c.m.ii
36" as of January 14, 2008

Replies:
Posted By: laststar
Date Posted: September 08 2006 at 11:03am
Looks great Jennifer you have come a long way keep growing.

-------------
1b-M-ii type, 29.5 inches long as of 07/11/06, goal for now waist

Posted By: Susan W
Date Posted: September 08 2006 at 1:28pm
Wow its lovely!  Thanks for sharing the photo!

-------------
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com

Posted By: SpecialKitty
Date Posted: September 08 2006 at 6:13pm
Beautiful progress photo, Tdouty and Jennifer I love the waves and shine. Congratulations on reaching your goal!

-------------

Posted By: missrini
Date Posted: September 09 2006 at 5:17am
Ooooh...it is looking just beautiful!! Will Jennifer maintain it at this length now? Does she still have a fringe?

-------------

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06

Date Posted: September 09 2006 at 9:09pm
Yes, she does still have the fringe and probably always will.  She doesn't like the look of her forehead so keeps it covered.  I think she looks great with or without it.  She's still planning on growing her hair longer.  This was just a short-term goal. She doesn't know how long it will grow and is curious, so who knows.  The ends are a bit whispy and could use evened, but since we've been using CO, her ends still feels nice and it hasn't been trimmed now for almost a year.  I think the trim will hold off for a while :-).

Posted By: laststar
Date Posted: September 10 2006 at 9:13am
I think  that growing longer is a great idea,  I'm thinking the same thing.  Her hair looks lovely and even better longer.

-------------
1b-M-ii type, 29.5 inches long as of 07/11/06, goal for now waist

Posted By: DaveDecker
Date Posted: September 10 2006 at 4:26pm
Thanks for sharing the latest pic of Jennifer!   Her hair is very pretty. 

Posted By: whhoiskad
Date Posted: September 10 2006 at 4:30pm
Wow!

Keep up the good growing
It must be fantastic to get to that length and still have the curiosity to grow further!

Well done

-------------
Hair Type 2a/m/ii

Date Posted: September 14 2006 at 9:32am
Here's another picture I took of Jennifer's hair last evening after we washed (well, CO'd) it.  I really used a ton of conditioner on it and left it on a while because we were in no hurry.  Afterwards, this is the way it looked with just combing it out and letting it dry naturally for an hour or two and no further combing.  I usually use a flash and the color looks different, but this was taken without a flash so the colors are much more true-to-life.  In the sun, her hair has a very pretty red in it.

-------------

1c.m.ii
36" as of January 14, 2008

Posted By: Hellfrozeover
Date Posted: September 14 2006 at 10:32am
Jennifer really does have a good head of hair. The colour is amazing too!

Looking at her progress, her growth rate is similar to mine(well it would be if I left mine alone lol!)

Date Posted: September 14 2006 at 2:18pm
I know the group likes pics to look at so ... since I had a couple I thought I'd post them.  I have a hard time resisting the urge to take pictures to show her what it looks like to others.  Her hair does grow really fast.  I have no idea what the rate is because we don't measure it very often (I have to do this soon to update the signature).  It should start slowing down here soon because it's getting really long and we're guessing the growth rate will begin to slow.  Time will tell.

I love your icon, hellfrozeover.  Do you have any larger pics with your hair down?

Posted By: Kramer
Date Posted: September 15 2006 at 8:59am
Beautiful, beautiful hair.

Date Posted: September 17 2006 at 5:37pm
Another photo showing Jennifer's very pretty hair!  Thanks, Tdouty.

Posted By: Susan W
Date Posted: September 18 2006 at 7:31am
I do LOVE her color!

-------------
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com

Date Posted: September 19 2006 at 3:53pm
Thanks to everybody for all the compliments.  Jennifer enjoyed reading them all.

Date Posted: September 20 2006 at 5:45pm
Tdouty, she is quite deserving of the compliments. 

Print Page | Close Window