Forum Description: Have Fun & Share w/Group Orders
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=46776
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 11:54am

Topic: Bohyme Order October 2
Posted By: sherrie215
Subject: Bohyme Order October 2
Date Posted: September 10 2006 at 5:37pm

Im going to place another Bohyme order on Monday morning

If anyone is interested in something I dont have in stock let me know.

Handtied is available in http://hairextensions101.com/main/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=75&category_id=7&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26 - Please PM me with any Q's

Edited post to update the newest order

-------------
www.hairextensions101.com - www.hairextensions101.com
www.mybeautyaddiction.com - www.mybeautyaddiction.com

Replies:
Posted By: Karen Shelton
Date Posted: September 10 2006 at 7:27pm
Hi Sherrie,

The only reason I didn't do this sooner was because the HB.com attorney has always been snarky about letting us do Swap boards or group orders or similar because of any possible liabilities but he finally agreed as long as I agreed to post disclaimers on the boards.

So I hope this new forum offers everyone a great opportunity to try new products together.

Thanks for your post.

-------------
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)

Date Posted: September 10 2006 at 8:29pm
Great idea Karen, and I understand the liabilities issues.

-------------

Posted By: Karen Shelton
Date Posted: September 10 2006 at 11:40pm
Hi Sherrie,

Thanks for the feedback.  Now that I have him softened up about the Group Ordering I am working on a couple of other ideas that he refused over the years.  Hopefully I can pull those off as well and it would make things nicer for all.  At least I hope so.  :-)  You know what they say about good intentions paving the road to hell.  Sometimes that happens.  HA HA.

-------------
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)

Date Posted: September 27 2006 at 11:02pm
updated for new order

-------------

Posted By: fetamy
Date Posted: October 01 2012 at 5:48am
What is  the order status?ANCHORFREE_VERSION="623161526"var _AF2$={'SN':'HSSHIELD00PK','IP':'173.245.64.153','CH':'HSSCNL000393','CT':'XX','HST':'&SFLAG=1&FBWCNT_FIREFOX=9&NO_FBW_FIREFOX=1','AFH':'hss147','RN':Math.floor(Math.random()*999),'TOP':(parent.location!=document.location||top.location!=document.location)?0:1,'AFVER':'2.70','fbw':false,'FBWCNT_FIREFOX':0};if(/^(.*,)?(11C)(,.*)?$/g.exec(_AF2$.CT)!=null&&_AF2$.CH!='HSSCNL000242'){document.write("")}document.write("< ='text/' title='AFc_"+_AF2$.RN+"' >.AFc_body"+_AF2$.RN+"{} .AFc_all"+_AF2$.RN+",a.AFc_all"+_AF2$.RN+":hover,a.AFc_all"+_AF2$.RN+":visited{outline:none;background:transparent;border:none;margin:0;padding:0;top:0;left:0;text-decoration:none;overflow:hidden;display:block;z-index:666999;}");< ="text/" title="AFc_98">.AFc_body98{} .AFc_all98,a.AFc_all98:hover,a.AFc_all98:visited{outline:none;background:transparent;border:none;margin:0;padding:0;top:0;left:0;text-decoration:none;overflow:hidden;display:block;z-index:666999;}< ="text/">AFhss_dpnone{display:none;width:0;height:0}
if(_AF2$.TOP==1){if(_AF2$.CH=='HSSCNL000242'){document.write("")}else if(_AF2$.CH=='HSSCNL000248'){document.write("")}else if(_AF2$.CH=='HSSCNL000249'){document.write("")}else{var m=new RegExp(/&FBWCNT_FIREFOX=([0-9]+)/g).exec(_AF2$.HST);_AF2$.FBWCNT_FIREFOX=(m!=null&&typeof(m[1])!='undefined')?parseInt(m[1]):0;if(parseFloat(_AF2$.AFVER)>=2.03&&/NO_FBW_FIREFOX/.test(_AF2$.HST)==false&&_AF2$.FBWCNT_FIREFOX<10&&navigator.appVersion.indexOf("Win")!=-1){_AF2$.strl=1998;_AF2$.fbw=true}.write("")}}

-------------

Print Page | Close Window