Forum Name: 360 Off Topics & Hang Out
Forum Description: Hang Out Topics - Cars, Movies, School, Honies...etc.,
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=46796
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 4:55pm

Topic: 5 yrs ago today...
Posted By: Frizzle1986
Subject: 5 yrs ago today...
Date Posted: September 11 2006 at 12:17pm

World Trade Center bombing. Just had to pay my respect to all who either lost their lives or the lives of their loved ones on that fateful day.

heart goes out to all who lost loved ones that day.

We shall never forget.

-------------

Replies:
Posted By: STILL brushin
Date Posted: September 11 2006 at 1:46pm
yeah man i was just watchin that on the news

-------------
week1 4 WEEKS

Posted By: jqrs
Date Posted: September 11 2006 at 8:29pm
i can remember it like it was yesterday fa real...1 of those things u'll never forget. I was in 1st period of my freshmen year in high school, spanish I...1 of my classmates came in from the bathroom and told the teacher sum idiot crashed n2 the wtc...we didnt kno how serious it was until we watched the rest of the event unfold that day...

RIP to all victims of that tragic day and may America remain strong through this and any other unfortunate event that may take place

-------------

Posted By: young_africa
Date Posted: September 18 2006 at 8:46pm
yeah i remember it too.

i was actually in living in england back then and i was at a convienient store and i was tryin to get some chips(crisps) and the lady was watching tv and she didn't even budge i gave this women attitude and she told me to shut up and watch the tv. as soon as i looked up i saw that shot where u saw the plane crash in. i thought they might have done something in canada cus my parents were living there. i called my parents and they were ok. but i could remember who sick i felt not knowing if they did sh*t like that in canada.  

-------------

Print Page | Close Window