Print Page | Close Window

haircutting scissors

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: General Hair Talk
Forum Description: A free wheeling discussion of hair related topics.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4698
Printed Date: June 16 2024 at 8:00am

Topic: haircutting scissors
Posted By: Unregistered Guest
Subject: haircutting scissors
Date Posted: December 27 2000 at 1:44pm
Hello,
I need some help finding a good pair of sheers to trim my hair which is thin and wavy. I`ve heard that only salons can purchase them. If anyone knows of a good pair of sheers and where to get them on the internet, I would greatly appreciate the info.

Thanks.

Replies:
Posted By: Karen Shelton
Date Posted: December 30 2000 at 2:47am
Reply to message: viewthread.asp?forum=AMB%5FAP804060353&id=928&page=1#21.928.1 - 21.928.1
Hi,

I have a pair of Ninja Supra scissors. I bought them through my stylist who knew that no matter what I would be trimming my hair. She was right. I have seen some good trimming scissors at Sally Beauty here in Dallas but I am not sure where you live and if they sell scissors there.

I am sorry I don`thave more info. My scissors costs $125. I wanted another pair but they cost $250 so I passed on those. Yes, scissors can be very expensive.

I will see what else I can find out for you.

Best wishes,
Karen

-------------
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)

Posted By: Jemeskenri
Date Posted: September 08 2011 at 8:50am
Be sure to buy scissors that are designed to cut hair and not anything else.

Posted By: decken
Date Posted: September 13 2011 at 5:42pm
The system of adjustable screw. This type of tension allows the shears to adjust itself to the rhythm of the user. This leads to a steady grip and precision hair cutting, but flexible for easy hair style.

-------------

Posted By: lorymadon
Date Posted: September 29 2011 at 2:46pm
Professional hair cutting scissors come in two models of blade - convex and the bevel. While the blade bevel is used to cut or layered conical convex blade is used for the standard and the Goblet of slides.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window