Print Page | Close Window

coloring yaki hair

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Announcements
Forum Name: Forum How-To's
Forum Description: Look here for articles on how to get the most out of these forums.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=47687
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 3:51pm

Topic: coloring yaki hair
Posted By: Yellogurl
Subject: coloring yaki hair
Date Posted: October 17 2006 at 2:06am
Hey...... I 'm new to this forum just found out about it. I hope someone here can help me out here .

I have some yaki hair that I want to color it is a number 6 kind of a med brown but I want to lighten it up to some kind of a blonde color anyone know of a good brand of hair color that will do the job without drying it out .

I've tried Revlon hilites but it did'nt take pleeeeeese someone heeeelp .

-------------
HALO

Replies:
Posted By: Foxyloxy
Date Posted: October 20 2006 at 10:34pm
Go to sallys and get some kalidecolors or get some prismshilites.  Ask the Sally's lady for assistance. Or get a loreal kit...my fav kit is the frost and design in the purple box. It brings me up the lightest of all those kind of kits. Make sure you clarify your hair real good and dry thouroughly before starting. I do not like the needles that come with the kit...I buy mine from sallys and I buy their caps bc they have the little plastic hair shield that hangs over my hair. Goodluck. Get past the orange stage, go past the golden orange stage....you can tone down the brassiness if you like an ashy tone, but mine normally I get mine to a golden blonde and I like the golden tones....don't pull too much thru the front hairline....go lightly there. Goodluck.

-------------
Linda :)

Print Page | Close Window