Print Page | Close Window

Wow Dove conditionr works great!

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Long Hair Happenings
Forum Name: Long Hair Support
Forum Description: Growing it long takes commitment and support.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=48590
Printed Date: September 29 2024 at 2:33am

Topic: Wow Dove conditionr works great!
Posted By: laststar
Subject: Wow Dove conditionr works great!
Date Posted: November 23 2006 at 4:30am
I Psyched, Dove conditioner works really good.  Thanks for the recomendation Anais.  I am at almost 30'' and loving it but the switch to Dove makes it that much better.  That conditioner works great hoping to keep the length going long long long.  hope everyone else is having a great holiday season and has achieved some length.  Cheers..

-------------
1b-M-ii type, 29.5 inches long as of 07/11/06, goal for now waist

Replies:
Posted By: Susan W
Date Posted: November 30 2006 at 7:07am
Wow, no posts on the long hair board in 7 days! 

Thanks for letting us know you like Dove too, I think I'm going to try CO again now that my scalp has gotten used to diluted shampoo, maybe it will work better for me now.  I will have to keep Dove in mind.

-------------
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com

Posted By: DaveDecker
Date Posted: December 13 2006 at 6:20pm
I haven't used the Dove conditioner, but I have lately been using the Dove shampoo with no noticeable detrimental effect. Smile

-------------

Posted By: gypsydoll
Date Posted: January 02 2007 at 11:32pm
I love the new DOVE conditioner and shampoo.  they work like Pantene with out the heavy build-up.  I actually had other people notice and give compliments on the shine and conditio of my hair.
I found it at the wholesaler in a large bottle with a pump.  When you use a full handful every wash, the large size bottle helps!

Posted By: tdouty
Date Posted: January 03 2007 at 10:18am
We read all this about Dove so tried it.  We usually use Suave Strawberries and Cream, Suave Humectant and then Pantene deep conditioner.  After reading this, we swithced in the Dove conditioner for the first conditioner and Jennifer's hair is much softer and fluffier.  Is it the Dove or just the switch that made the improvement?  Jennifer's hair always reacts well to any kind of a switch after doing the same thing for an extended period so it's hard to tell, but for sure her hair is very nice with the change.

-------------

1c.m.ii
36" as of January 14, 2008

Print Page | Close Window