Forum Name: Looking For Hair Extension Expert
Forum Description: Trying To Locate Hair Extension Services
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=48736
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 11:04am

Topic: york pa extension models needed
Posted By: Darling
Subject: york pa extension models needed
Date Posted: December 01 2006 at 2:01pm

I am looking for photogenic models ,who have hair that is at least 5 inches long, and are willing to have head shots done for my extension studio opening...also would like to have 2 models attend the opening and let potential clients touch their hair and ask them questions.

I use the markbarrington method (shrink links) and my extensions last 5-7 months with almost no shedding.

I use virgin indian, asian and russian hair and as i am an expert colorist  i will color the enhancements to match each models hair color exactly...with high lights and low lights.

for photo models this service will cost $500
for models who attend the opening, $200 of that fee will be refunded at the beginning of the grand opening.

I normally charge $1500 to $2500 for these services.
please visit my website for past clients extensionspa.com

I am not accepting new clients at this time, just models and i only need 3.
I love this site and this is my way of giving something back to it.

Replies:
Posted By: denwol
Date Posted: February 27 2007 at 3:40pm
I sent you a PM.

I live in York, PA and would love to be an extension model if you are still looking!

Thanks!

Date Posted: March 18 2007 at 5:09pm
i have an opening on friday the 23 of march...please email me  mailto:Extensionspa@aol.com - Extensionspa@aol.com

Date Posted: June 06 2007 at 9:29am
tHANK YOU TO ALL THAT REPLIED!  Wow....I currently have all the brunnett and blonde models i need, i really would like to do a few coppers so if interested please write me!

Posted By: Melissa Krueger
Date Posted: July 21 2007 at 9:26pm
If short hair women are needed to model hair extensions in the future, please post it on here again! I'm going to school to become a stylist and am interested in extensions. Living in a smaller city in Wisconsin makes it difficult to find someone that does a good job and is trustworthy.
Thanks...

Print Page | Close Window