Print Page | Close Window

Hair color HELP!

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Beauty Talk
Forum Name: Professional Ponderings
Forum Description: Professional Stylists, Makeup Artists, etc.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=48931
Printed Date: May 13 2024 at 11:45am

Topic: Hair color HELP!
Posted By: TNgrl
Subject: Hair color HELP!
Date Posted: December 08 2006 at 8:45am
Hey everybody, okay i naturally have blonde hair but have always died it blonder with box dye. Then i recently went to a salon and got it dyed brown. It took about 3 times. It has been a little over a month now and 2 weeks ago I went to sallys and got a light brown dye and did it bc my roots looked awful and BLONDE and it was fine, it made it a little darker but now it is lighter since i have washed it. But now I want to go back blonde, not super blonde like it was before though.  I went to Sally's and talked to the lady that worked there and she showed me Color Corrector without bleach. Its new she said they just got it in about a year ago. But it doesn't use bleach and it says it won't damage the natural something of the hair and you can even use it 2 times if the 1st time doesn't get it all out. And it says its ready for color right when you are done. So i bought 2 boxes bc my hair is long and thick. And then I got a neutral blonde color and red gold corrector because she said the color corrector  will make it really warm (aka orange). I have had all this stuff for about a week and still am just scared to do it! I know it will damage it but i can use lots of conditioner. Should i go for it?
I have used color corrector before but i can't remember what for. I have dyed my hair brown before using cheap box dye from Walmart and then when i wanted it blonde again i just dyed it blonde and it was really yellow. Then the next day i did it again with the same color and it was fine! But really damaged bc it was bad dye from Walmart.

Print Page | Close Window