Forum Description: Smooth techniques for beautiful & healthy skin
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=49377
Printed Date: March 29 2024 at 4:17am

Topic: ideas for skin care
Posted By: Alisa06
Subject: ideas for skin care
Date Posted: December 29 2006 at 9:12am

Hi, All,

I am looking for a good skin care line. I have really sensitive skin that is acne prone. Sensitive, as anything makes me brake out. I was using meaningful beauty by Cindy Crawford, but I started braking out from that also. I am currently using only honey to cleanse and jojoba oil as moisturizer. I like natural, and as simple as possible, so any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Alisa06 

-------------
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!

Replies:
Posted By: babycheeks24
Date Posted: December 31 2006 at 11:51am
Mychelle makes good products i use the full line. Try her website or whole foods:)

-------------
Babycheeks

Date Posted: January 12 2007 at 8:32am
Thanks for the tip Babycheeks. I looked at them and they look really good. I ordered the honeydew cleanser, and the fruit enzyme scrup. I am exciteded to try them.I should get my order the 16th. I am thinking about trieing other products in the line if I like these ones. What mask would you recomend.
I am doing an intestinal yeast cleanse at the moment, and the 2nd started the atkins diet. I believe this should help tremendously. I have been on oral antibiotics for my skin for two years on and off, and for chronic sinus infections. I get sinus infections like mad.The acne, ( I never had a pronlem untila few years ago, and I will be 30 in a month), and the sinus problems pointed to the yest. I hope it works.

Alisa06

-------------
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!

Date Posted: January 13 2007 at 1:16pm
 i like the pumpkin mask a lot. Take burdock root redclover flower and dandelion root eat zinc rich foods to clear acne.:) my face is very clear from taking these herbs.

-------------
Babycheeks

Date Posted: January 13 2007 at 4:48pm
Thank you for the advice. I am really excited to try the line. It is right up my ally. Wher do you get the herbs? can you get them in a capsule, or do you have to get them as bulk?

Alisa06

-------------
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!

Date Posted: January 13 2007 at 5:25pm
i get them at whole foods in capsule. i went to a herbalist when i had pimples and he cured me off these herbs so i do reccommend it highly.

-------------
Babycheeks

Date Posted: January 17 2007 at 4:50pm
The tea I have been drinking has burdock root and dandelion root in it! It has been sitting in my cupboard for a few months, and I didn't even think about it untill a few weeks ago when I started to detox. 
I got my Mychelle products yesterday. I love them! Thank you so much for the tip! I can't wait to try the rest of the line. The cleanser is so creamy, I love it! I have to wait untill I get paid again before I order, but I can hardly wait.Thanks again.

Alisa06

-------------
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!

Print Page | Close Window