Print Page | Close Window

Anyone buy their hair oils from Ebay?

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Long Hair Happenings
Forum Name: Long Hair Support
Forum Description: Growing it long takes commitment and support.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=49842
Printed Date: September 29 2024 at 2:31am

Topic: Anyone buy their hair oils from Ebay?
Posted By: baby*flower
Subject: Anyone buy their hair oils from Ebay?
Date Posted: January 20 2007 at 1:53pm
just wondering if anyone buys pure oils from ebay, how are they working for you? what oils do you buy and what seller would u reccomend?
I was currently looking into purchasing jojoba oil but im not sure if its trustable. Thanks in advance.

Replies:
Posted By: CalliaNatane
Date Posted: January 21 2007 at 6:47am
Hi, i bought all my essential oils from an ebay shop, heres the link http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Druidskeep-Pagan-and-Herbal-Supply the oils are fine but some of them don't smell like they are supposed to... and it looks as though he's put them all in his own bottles and stuck his own labels too them so i dont really know how 'real' they are.... but i guess thats what i get for looking for the cheapestWink .... And i guess it depends what country you are in cos thats a uk ebay shop. Have you tried searching them?

-------------

Posted By: baby*flower
Date Posted: January 22 2007 at 6:53pm
Yes i actually have, and i read alot of feedback from other ebayers saying that its 100 percent pure jojoba oil etc, At this point in kinda lost because some people say that jojoba isnt right for them and others say it is, does anyoneknow a really good oil that i can use that will help my hair grow or provide a more lush environment for my hair.

Posted By: DaveDecker
Date Posted: January 22 2007 at 8:59pm
As far as I know, oils don't help your hair grow, but they can help condition it, which can result in stronger strands (than they would be if the hair were brittle and dry), meaning they would be less subject to breakage and more apt to be longer.

Yes, some people love jojoba oil, but dislike other oils.  And others hate jojoba, but like other oils.  The only way to find out is to experiment.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window