Forum Name: Short Hair
Forum Description: Devoted to the special needs of short hair
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=49909
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 9:51am

Topic: angle or inverted bob
Posted By: DaisyMae
Subject: angle or inverted bob
Date Posted: January 23 2007 at 9:41am
I am bobing my hair this week and I want it around chin length on the sides and cut up in the back to the hairline ... is this a angle bob or an inverted bob?  Also I want the back short but is that called stacked or layers.  I don't want the back clipped boy short but want it short.  I did have a plain bob cut and it was like my long hair so I thought if I cut the back short I'll keep it short.  My husband is hoping if I cut the back short I'll give in and get a pixie cut this summer

Replies:
Posted By: Sjeanke
Date Posted: January 23 2007 at 9:59am
I love an inverted bob haircut pleas post some pics

Posted By: lovebobs
Date Posted: January 23 2007 at 6:41pm

inverted bob   GO FOR IT!

-------------
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!

Posted By: mikecuts
Date Posted: January 23 2007 at 8:43pm
DaisyMae
Lovebobs has some great pictuires for you to view. You have the right or correct way to say the cut. Inverted bob have them do the back just off the collar and "stack the  back". Do you have thick straight hair? This cut works well with that type of hair. Let us know how you make out and if you like it. Good luck
Mike

Posted By: DaisyMae
Date Posted: January 24 2007 at 2:33pm
Rocky posted to insanity's I need advice some pics of the back of what I think is an inverted bob ... the last picture is quite short in back - I printed it off but it's not real clear how do you describe that cut in back =. Thanks and if you go that short in back how long should the sides be.

Posted By: Snipette
Date Posted: January 30 2007 at 6:13pm
Just take the picture with you and show the stylist. They won't mind and you have a better chance of getting exactly what you want =)

Print Page | Close Window