Print Page | Close Window

Hairtopia - Help karen!

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Long Hair Happenings
Forum Name: Long Hair Support
Forum Description: Growing it long takes commitment and support.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=49967
Printed Date: September 29 2024 at 12:24am

Topic: Hairtopia - Help karen!
Posted By: Kimbearly
Subject: Hairtopia - Help karen!
Date Posted: January 26 2007 at 11:27am
Hi everyone.  I do not post much anymore but I do read alot.  My hair is growing really nice but I want it to grow faster (just like everyone else) and to stay healthy.  I have not worn extensions now for a year because my hair has grown to where I do not need them anymore Smile  But they sure did help fill in my hair after a bad haircut. 

After reading about hairtopia I thought I would try and just got my 4 bottles in the mail today.  Do I take these all at once or do I take them throughout the day?  I am sooooo exceited to get started on these new vitamins. 

I will also post new pictures when hubby gets home, plus I really need to post more often on here.  You all have some wonderful hair advice and have such beautiful hair. 

Replies:
Posted By: Longhairdreams
Date Posted: January 26 2007 at 12:23pm
Ooh i saw those .And Only didnt get them cause I havent heard any reviews.Keep us updated on how they do.

-------------

Posted By: countesshoney
Date Posted: January 26 2007 at 8:30pm
Hi, I got my hairtopia about three weeks ago and it does seem like it's growing but what I did last week was dye it a little lighter so I can track it. It's so hard to tell otherwise. I will let you know the results soon. I also bought a laser comb that I will receive in 7 to 10 days; I've heard great things about that. I bought the amazing laser comb; they had the best reviews. My hair dresser, for some unknown crazy reason, decided to chop my hair off ala old halle berry style...short! looks good but i'm sick of it already. i take the the pills all at once and the aminos, two, three times a day.

Posted By: DaveDecker
Date Posted: January 28 2007 at 3:32pm
I take the HairTopia as a way to minimize fallout of strands.  In this regard, it is an excellent regimen.

Since I am at terminal length (and otherwise have no markers of new hair growth, such as demarcation lines of coloring), I can't tell whether or not my rate of growth has changed.

I try to space out the Vitamin&Minerals and HerbalPlus capsules throughout the day, whenever I eat; I do the same with the amino acid capsules.  If doing so isn't inconvenient for you, I would recommend doing the same, since it allows the hair-healthy building blocks be available to you all the time (as much as possible).

-------------

Posted By: Kimbearly
Date Posted: January 28 2007 at 7:07pm
Thanks so much guys.  I started taking the vitamins a day ago and so far not bad.  There are two bottles that you take 2 of each (Herbal and Vitamins and Minerals) and two bottles where you take 6 of them(Amino Acids) .   I was like - OMG 16 of these a day!  I then realized that the Amino vitamin was a double bottle (to get me through the month) so you do not need to take 12. 

Thanks Dave, I am going to do what you do.  I have been splitting up the Amino throughout the day but I am going to do the same with my others.   LHD, good to see you again.  I love your hair and you look fantastic! Smile  Well, I am very excited to see how these vitamins work!  I will keep you all updated.  I took pictures tonight of my hair so look for them on a separate post.

-------------

Date Posted: February 04 2007 at 2:37pm
Great Kimbearly!  I hope the Hairtopia works well for you.  I think it's 10 pills per day?  (2 vit/min, 2 herbal plus, 6 amino acid?)  Besides the lower fallout rate, I've noticed another side effect... the finger/toe nails are growing faster... (only slightly annoying to me since I'm not trying for long nails).

Posted By: bri0569
Date Posted: February 07 2007 at 9:24pm
yea i wanted to get those also!keep us updated!!!!!!!! Big%20smileThumbs%20Up i hope they work!!

-------------
bri 2a mii

Date Posted: February 07 2007 at 11:10pm
hairtopia is working and i also bought the laser comb so between the two i suppose they are both working. i should have waited to use the laser comb so i could really see how much the hairtopia is actually working because when i started using the laser comb is when my growth really began to take off...wonder how i can tell? i'm not willing to give either one up now...

Posted By: Susan W
Date Posted: February 08 2007 at 7:03am
I wouldn't have expected the laser comb to do anything more than going out in the sun would- so if that works do come back and tell us!

-------------
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com

Posted By: bri0569
Date Posted: February 08 2007 at 1:57pm
what is a laser comb??

-------------
bri 2a mii

Date Posted: February 08 2007 at 2:06pm
The laser comb works. I have a friend that bought one before I did and it works for her. I know that it is working for me, I've got thicker hair, more body and growth from this month's use only. I bought the amazing laser comb...You can check it out at www.amazinglasercomb.com. I did a lot of research and there are more expensive ones but this one works great. As a matter of fact, I found out about it on this site. Didn't know a girlfriend of mine was using one until I menioned it to her. Here is a blog about them...http://www.regrowth.com/hairloss-forums/viewthread.cfm?f=6&t=15044 and here is a review on the most popular ones...very helpful in my decision...http://www.lasercombreview.com/

Date Posted: February 11 2007 at 4:42pm
How can an electricity-consuming brush induce growth?  Call me skeptical...

-------------

Date Posted: February 11 2007 at 5:14pm
It's not electric; it runs off electric but it is light, laser light. You can try reading about it and then you'll understand. Laser light also heals arthritis, skin problems and pain conditions...very interesting...

Print Page | Close Window