Forum Name: Short Hair
Forum Description: Devoted to the special needs of short hair
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=50124
Printed Date: April 19 2024 at 7:10am

Topic: The Posh "POB" and it's influence on women
Posted By: buzzedboblover
Subject: The Posh "POB" and it's influence on women
Date Posted: February 02 2007 at 5:07pm
I have been noticing lately that a lot of women are getting Victoria Beckham style "Pob" cuts. A bob which is long at the front and tapered to the rear, similar to an inverted bob but more pronounced. Some are really nice and stacked in the back, others look badly cut and sort of squint ! Has anyone else noticed this trend in their area ? and what do you all think of this new style ?

Replies:
Posted By: Sjeanke
Date Posted: February 03 2007 at 9:19am

I LIKE IT!!!!!!!! Tongue

Posted By: HAWG
Date Posted: February 03 2007 at 7:56pm
I've been seeing this style alot in the DFW area.  I love it; wish that my wife would go for it; maybe when it gets warmer.

-------------
HAWG

Posted By: strawberiblonde
Date Posted: February 04 2007 at 1:19am
I like it if it's more subtle.  In fact I've had this cut before.  If it's too extreme, though, it just looks odd.  Those more extreme versions aren't very flattering to most women either, IMO.

Also, it has to be cut really well in order to look right, and it's pretty high maintenance as far as regular trims go.

Posted By: Snipette
Date Posted: February 04 2007 at 4:08pm
It's a great style and there is a perfect example on UK tv at the moment.  Watch Dancing on Ice Saturday Night for Kristina Lenko. WOW this girl just looks so sexy with this style and she had it before Posh.

Sexy on legs Tongue

Posted By: arch94
Date Posted: February 05 2007 at 7:31am
The more the merrier...a huge step in the right direction.

Would love to see Jane Seymour, Brooke Shields, Faith Hill, Andie McDowell, etc join the ranks of the "posh"...

My two cents.

-------------
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!

Posted By: love it short
Date Posted: February 05 2007 at 9:12am
 I AGREE, ALSO HAD JENNIFER ANISTON, COURTNEY COX, AND SANDRA BULLOCK TO THE LIST.

Print Page | Close Window