Print Page | Close Window

Which celeb do you think has the worst extensions?

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Extension Topics
Forum Name: Hair Extensions
Forum Description: Hair Extensions can be the quick fix for short hair.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=50295
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 9:47am

Topic: Which celeb do you think has the worst extensions?
Posted By: I_LOVE_WEAVES
Subject: Which celeb do you think has the worst extensions?
Date Posted: February 10 2007 at 6:57pm
Without having to see a weft, or whatever type of application they had?

My Pick:

Ashley Tisdale

Replies:
Posted By: malibu
Date Posted: February 10 2007 at 7:03pm
Britney's are bad. She was at work the other day and they're completely obvious.

-------------

Posted By: Poose
Date Posted: February 11 2007 at 12:51am
Originally posted by malibu malibu wrote:

Britney's are bad. She was at work the other day and they're completely obvious.

I whole heartedly agree!   Dead

-------------
^..^

Posted By: kirstyx1888xmac
Date Posted: February 11 2007 at 3:55am

yeah i would say brittneys are the worst.

paris hilton is also bad. but i think her hair is just so short and thin its always going to be difficult to get it natural looking

having said that..how much money they both have. you would think they could have perfect hair all the time.

brittney obviiousl cant be bothered taking the time so style her extensions just now or look after them. i think she should just go natural

Posted By: monsterita
Date Posted: February 11 2007 at 8:17am
I just don't understand how these rich famous women allow themselves to look so bad.  They have the money to have gorgeous hair and yet they don't bother.

Many of you "do-it-yourselfers" have hair that is so much more gorgeous!

Looking at Britney, with her constantly dirty hair, I often wonder if she ever bathes. 

Lindsey, as much as I can't stand her, usually has her hair looking pretty nice.  Ashley Simpson and the Olsen twins usually also do a fairly good job with their extensions.

Jessica Simpson is hit or miss.  I've seen her extensions look like tentacles.

Ashely Tisdale's extensions aren't the problem - it's the blending and the cut.  She has the mushroom-head look.

We've all seen Pamela Anderson and Christina Aguilera's wefts showing, but overall, they're not too bad most of the time.

There's Paris and Nicole, too.  Paris's extensions are always obvious.  Nicole's hair looks better than it did on "The Simple Life," but I like her better with the natural short hair.

I can't think of anyone else.  I guess if I can't tell, it can't be too bad, huh?

-------------
Hair type: 1a/f/i

Posted By: Naked Eye
Date Posted: February 11 2007 at 8:30am
britney. Definately. She is just over-all not put together, and just plain trashy.

Posted By: valentine319
Date Posted: February 11 2007 at 1:00pm
I don't think the problem with Britney is the actual extensions, I think she's just not taking care of them & they look horrid.  I really think a shower, poo & conditioner plus a brush would do her a world of good.

I actually heard Diana Ross has an individual whose sole job is to run around behind her & make sure none of her bonds ever show, not sure if it's true, but if so, now that is being determined to have perfect hair LOL.

Posted By: sherrie215
Date Posted: February 11 2007 at 1:39pm
I have to agree with the majority, I think Britney has to be the worst. And I think Valentine really hit the nail on the head. I think she basically just doesnt take care of herself. I good shower and poo would make a world of difference! LOL

-------------
www.hairextensions101.com - www.hairextensions101.com
www.mybeautyaddiction.com - www.mybeautyaddiction.com

Date Posted: February 11 2007 at 7:23pm
We could make a list for Britney:  soap, shampoo, conditioner, brush, shoes!  Clap  An english language course!  She needs an assistant just to remind her...put on your shoes...wash your hair, here's a brush, take this mirror & look at the back of your head!

Posted By: asinnamon
Date Posted: February 11 2007 at 7:54pm
Don't forget to add undies to that list....LOL

-------------

Date Posted: February 11 2007 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by asinnamon asinnamon wrote:

Don't forget to add undies to that list....LOL

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

-------------
^..^

Date Posted: February 12 2007 at 12:59pm
Somehow I missed the undies thing.  OK what about charm school, that might hit all of them! 

Posted By: JayKay
Date Posted: February 16 2007 at 1:11pm
Maybe Britney just doesn't care and is comfortable with herself that she doesn't have to look 'perfect' all the time...or maybe she doesnt feel the need to look like the barbie doll society tells her to look like.

Date Posted: February 16 2007 at 3:27pm
yeh but girls can be clean and wash their hair and they dont have to look like barbie

if she wasnt bothered with her looks..why get extensions..why nto just have her hair natural

Posted By: JayKay
Date Posted: February 16 2007 at 4:22pm
how do u know shes not clean?

Date Posted: February 17 2007 at 2:27am

i am guessing her hair is often not clean from the amount of pictures i have seen of her with greeasy matted hair

Date Posted: February 17 2007 at 3:03am
Originally posted by JayKay JayKay wrote:

Maybe Britney just doesn't care and is comfortable with herself that she doesn't have to look 'perfect' all the time...or maybe she doesnt feel the need to look like the barbie doll society tells her to look like.

She's right, we should all stop wearing panties with our mini-skirts! LOL

-------------
^..^

Posted By: staceywc
Date Posted: February 17 2007 at 10:48am
Though I agree with all of the comments about Britney, I have to go with Ashley Tisdale, caught her on Disney channel on Suite Life the other day when my boys were watching and I thought it was a joke in the storyline her wearing  a bad wig or something but NOPE that was her hair ewwwww

Date Posted: February 17 2007 at 12:06pm
BRITNEY SPEARS IS NO LONGER A CANDIDATE FOR BAD EXTENSIONS!
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070217/ap_en_mu/people_britney_spears - http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070217/ap_en_mu/people_britney_spears
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

In all honesty, I think it's a good idea for her. She can start over.

-------------
^..^

Posted By: nursie
Date Posted: February 17 2007 at 12:26pm
oh my, before i clicked on the link i figured it would show her wearing a new wig.......i never expected that Poose!!
i do think she would just have to be sick of her uberly-overdamaged hair, and i agree this way she can just start over with healthy hair to grow out (but you just KNOW she'll fry it all as soon as it grows out!)

Posted By: JeepGirl
Date Posted: February 17 2007 at 1:18pm
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Thats GREAT.....way funny.....can't wait to see a picture of that!
That's just priceless......

-------------
Thanks,
JeepGirl

Current install-Bohyme Bodywave #30 and #14 in the straight hair/ they didn't have the #14 in bodywave, so I mixed them...works great!

Date Posted: February 17 2007 at 1:41pm

-------------
^..^

Posted By: Naked Eye
Date Posted: February 17 2007 at 7:10pm
WOW! I never expected that either!!! I can't wait to share the gossip to my ladies!

WOW! Shes....is she on drugs?? It's probably a better look than she ever had!!

Posted By: nikitagadowska
Date Posted: February 23 2007 at 10:30pm
I think that THE WORST HAIR EXTENSIONS AWARD should go to .........
Victoria Gotti !!!
She carries those LONG blonde extensions that loook like they do not belong to her head. Total hair disaster !

Posted By: amm
Date Posted: February 23 2007 at 10:36pm
I personally agree with ya, nikita. She's had this same look for years and years and it's way old, way outdated, way too long. In this particular photo, they *all* look like they're in a wax museum.

-------------
http://shrinkies.net - Extension Supplies & Virgin Brazilian Hair

Posted By: BunnyWabbit
Date Posted: February 23 2007 at 10:37pm
I agree... those kids look creepily plastic sometimes and what is with their VERY defined eyebrows? I'm OBSESSED with plucking and shaping mine and they have NEVER been that polished looking, lol

Posted By: Chrissabella
Date Posted: February 25 2007 at 12:08pm
even my extensions look better than Brits and I am brand spankin new to glueing hair to my own head!! LOL!!!

Date Posted: February 26 2007 at 9:14pm
Well, brit kinda has a reason for the fxxxxd up hair (well when she had hair), with whats going on in her life in the media, but Ashley tisdale has no excuse at all, except that she may be just young and naive. BTW, do you all know she is like 21! At first i thought she was like 16-18 at the least to the most.

Date Posted: February 26 2007 at 9:15pm
And Victoria Gotti's hair is sooooo HOTT.....just not on her...........

Date Posted: February 26 2007 at 9:51pm
I must be in the minority because I love Victorias long blonde hair....Im partial Big%20smile

-------------

Posted By: BunnyWabbit
Date Posted: February 27 2007 at 10:59am
My only thing with Victorias hair is the few times I've seen the show, it seems like its oddly bleneded - this was LONG before I had really given much thought to extensions and I could tell thats what she was doing, to me the trick to 'natural' looking extensions is when people not 'in the know' of our fun little subculture, have no idea that you could have them, when they think you're just a really great hair stylist and really lucky for having such thick long wonderful hair :)

Posted By: JeepGirl
Date Posted: February 27 2007 at 11:11am
I with you Sherrie...I like Victorias' hair.....and she's the lady to pull them off!!
Ok...maybe she could use a bit of layering just to change it up a bit....but I still like her hair.

-------------
Thanks,
JeepGirl

Current install-Bohyme Bodywave #30 and #14 in the straight hair/ they didn't have the #14 in bodywave, so I mixed them...works great!

Date Posted: May 18 2007 at 7:34pm
Britney Spears is AGAIN a candidate for worst extensions!  Why does she do this?  With all the money she has, she should have gorgeous hair ALL THE TIME! 

Confused

-------------

Date Posted: May 18 2007 at 8:35pm

She is such a mess!

-------------

Posted By: staceywc
Date Posted: May 18 2007 at 9:22pm
umm her leg warmer is inside out (see the tag on the back seam)...so if she can't get that right....I'm thinking extensions, NOT.  Wow.

Posted By: Darling Nikkie
Date Posted: May 19 2007 at 1:03am
I'm with Sherrie on Gotti's hair. Yeah, you can tell and Yeah maybe it could do with a little updating, but somehow i think she can get away with it!

As for Britney: I can't help but feel sorry for her... . Poor girl is obviously unhappy and depressed and gotten to a point where she just stopped caring for herself.

-------------
I learn to love and try to understand everyone I meet. I see the rainbow hiding in their eyes.

Posted By: Amanda8Beechwoo
Date Posted: May 19 2007 at 3:23am
I think if Brit wanted that kinda look she should have just gone with pinchbraids that you could see if would have looked well cooler x

-------------
[URL=http://www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk]www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk[/URL]

Date Posted: May 19 2007 at 2:47pm
Amanda, that's exactly what I was thinking - she could do some really cool pinch braids, or just wear it natural ala Demi Moore or Natalie Portman.

-------------

Posted By: Ms.Honey
Date Posted: May 19 2007 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by Darling Nikkie Darling Nikkie wrote:

I'm with Sherrie on Gotti's hair. Yeah, you can tell and Yeah maybe it could do with a little updating, but somehow i think she can get away with it!

As for Britney: I can't help but feel sorry for her... . Poor girl is obviously unhappy and depressed and gotten to a point where she just stopped caring for herself.

Gotti is an over the top person anyway, and those sons of hers...... I think she's in some kind of competition with Donatella VersaciLOLLOLLOL

And besides WHO is going to go up to the mafia princess and tells her that she looks like an aging hooker.

Poor Brittany. At least she was able to match her nail polish with her Victoria Secrets shorts.
The girl is obviously mentally disturbed. She had a major breakdown and may never fully recover. Depression can cause you not to care about your appearance or hygiene. She may not even realize, until it's in the tabloids, that she looks so bad.

-------------
ALL EYES ON ME

Date Posted: May 20 2007 at 12:03am
Originally posted by monsterita monsterita wrote:

Britney Spears is AGAIN a candidate for worst extensions!  Why does she do this?  With all the money she has, she should have gorgeous hair ALL THE TIME! 

Confused

She should buy a couple of hand-tied wefts and put them really high over that mess to cover-up the obvious fusion.
Thats what I started to do when I had micro-links and I had to  to put them really high cause of my short thin hair, and it actually worked really well.

-------------
^..^

Date Posted: May 20 2007 at 1:18am
Its just sad cause the girl has enough money to always look gorgeous. I dont know why she doesnt just get a good quality lacefront until her hair is long enough for extensions.

-------------

Posted By: mrswozzy
Date Posted: May 20 2007 at 5:20pm
How about a closure piece? That would hide all the mess on the top, LET ME AT HER, I'd fix her hair and tell her to hire someone to wash and style daily!!

-------------
Got Hair

Print Page | Close Window