Forum Name: 360 Off Topics & Hang Out
Forum Description: Hang Out Topics - Cars, Movies, School, Honies...etc.,
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=51402
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 2:00pm

Topic: Think about going to Job Corps
Posted By: Lil D.C.
Subject: Think about going to Job Corps
Date Posted: March 27 2007 at 4:27am
What do yall think about me going to job corps.If you have anything negative to say I don't want to hear it.I only want to hear encouraging things that will make me want to go.Job Corps is my only option

-------------
Meech313 defeated
KingCash-tie rematch soon

Replies:
Posted By: SupaFresh208
Date Posted: March 28 2007 at 4:53pm
^^ to add to that my ex-friend is going there now, he doin well he was a REAL HOOD ASS n****, thanks to them they got him off the streets, helped him focus, and channel his negative energy. I wish his ass well but I dont want nothing to do with him. Lil D.C. there's nothing negative about Job Corps my concern is you might have the wrong idea about college. I remember I made a thread about college bein a bitch and you said f** college or something of that sort. If that's a reason why you are going I hope you think about all the possibilities before you make your final decision.

As for Job Corp if that's what you decided good luck fam thats a postive environment their running over there.

-------------
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE

Posted By: Lil D.C.
Date Posted: March 29 2007 at 8:15pm
Thank both of you for the encouragement I really wasn't sure if I wanted to go at first.I never said the F word but I'm sure I said I'm never going to college.

-------------
Meech313 defeated
KingCash-tie rematch soon

Print Page | Close Window