Forum Name: 360 Off Topics & Hang Out
Forum Description: Hang Out Topics - Cars, Movies, School, Honies...etc.,
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=52068
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 5:13am

Topic: somethin' that happened to me today
Posted By: Jkid3
Subject: somethin' that happened to me today
Date Posted: April 16 2007 at 10:24pm
so yeaa...i was at work today and i take my break and head to my car when i see my driver-side mirror hanging off!!!!!!!!!! some bytch ba$tard faggot motherf**ker hit my sh*t, knocked it off and kept goin.....i went back inside and was heated as a can be. it took me a min to calm down but i was ready and willin to swing on anybody and start throwin sh*t. turns out i parked too far away from tha cameras so i gotta take care of the sh*t myself. ill take care of dat busta too if i eva catch 'em!

AIN'T THAT A BYTCH!?!

Replies:
Posted By: SupaFresh208
Date Posted: April 16 2007 at 11:08pm
Damn thats definety a bitch right there, so your sayin they hit the leftside rearview mirror or just the whole thing entirely?

That cant be as bad as being parked on the street and waiting for ya girl to come outside and some mexican dude was tryin to parallel park. Dude hit my truck 5x just to get into that mothaf**ka. The worst sh*t was he was driving a small ass 92camry and he had all the f**kin space in the world to park his damn car.
My fault for ramblin but get yo ish repaired asap.

-------------
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE

Posted By: Jkid3
Date Posted: April 17 2007 at 12:42am
lol na man itz all good, needed to hear that so i kno i ain tha only one who dis shyt happens to. yea but tha plastic is is completely broken off and is now only hanging by the wires. im finna go to the junkyard to get a replacement..im not even sure how it was hit, maybe backed in to. im def. parkin in tha employee lot next time, been leavn it in tha front cuz i dun feel like walkn too far when i be late.

yo but dats crazy 5x rite in front of you??? i hope somebody got cursed out..i kept thinkn of all dez horrible things i would say, tha worst part for me is drivin around lookn stupid while ppl think i did this shyt. but damn did i unload on dat first post, i got a temper that builds inside until i can't contain it anymore.

Posted By: wave connection
Date Posted: April 19 2007 at 2:25pm
Why not file an insurance claim for a hit and run?

Posted By: 25cent
Date Posted: April 19 2007 at 4:00pm
YEAH DO THAT

-------------
Captain Of Blackspinnas
Thats why they call us black spinnas
[IMG]http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/1112/5992504781vg1.gif" />
BLACK SPINNAS

Print Page | Close Window