Forum Name: 360 Off Topics & Hang Out
Forum Description: Hang Out Topics - Cars, Movies, School, Honies...etc.,
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=52615
Printed Date: April 19 2024 at 1:50pm

Topic: weght loss
Posted By: LBlife
Subject: weght loss
Date Posted: May 04 2007 at 5:08pm
what is the best way to lose weght i need to lose those pounds for bball and fball

Replies:
Posted By: 360s comin
Date Posted: May 04 2007 at 5:56pm
bball and fball helps u lose weight anyway bcuz when running up and down the field and court. or some diet pills

-------------

Posted By: Ima Try
Date Posted: May 04 2007 at 7:03pm
Lmao you entered a forum for that lol, but no just exercise daily, drink alot of water daily and watch how much you eat, and yes run!!

Posted By: 360s comin
Date Posted: May 04 2007 at 9:15pm
yea thaz what i mean lol

-------------

Posted By: Willie SKRILLA
Date Posted: May 05 2007 at 1:06am
Run
Eat Healthy

Lift if you want to get more toned

Posted By: wave connection
Date Posted: May 07 2007 at 2:11pm
Eat less, exercise more.

Posted By: twingotti
Date Posted: May 07 2007 at 11:16pm
Your diet is the main key to weight loss.

-------------

Posted By: BenBlaze
Date Posted: May 08 2007 at 10:49am
As long as you burn more calories than you consume you will be straight.

-------------

Posted By: babyjprettyboy
Date Posted: May 17 2007 at 6:32pm
okay his is wat u do run, run run even if u tired do it trust me u will lose the wieght like crazy   but make sure u do crunches also  do those and drink water  and try to eat less solid foods and eat more friut instead         dont drink soda or juic drink water and watch the weight just drop  trust me one this i lose like 10 pounds in some days jus doing this but of course i was on track so we ranned like crazy

-------------
ANOTHER LEVEL

Posted By: jamaicakid85
Date Posted: June 30 2007 at 8:47pm
A good Nutrition and excercise program will burn off weight. As far as workouts go to get lean, do alot of calisthenics(pushups,situps,pullups) for core strength and run on the treadmill, eliptical machine or excercise bike for at least 30 minutes-1 hour daily and everything you eat you should be able to burn it off when you workout. I gained some weight during the winter and I burned off 25 pounds in April to get back in ball playing shape with the regimen I mentioned .

-------------

Waves(2001-Present)

Posted By: Don Twista
Date Posted: July 05 2007 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by wave connection wave connection wrote:

Eat less, exercise more.
extremely unhealthy

-------------

Posted By: StarBaller22
Date Posted: July 07 2007 at 3:12pm
lmao

-------------
still holdin' b-boy crown @ school

Posted By: StarBaller22
Date Posted: July 07 2007 at 3:13pm
but nahh, fo real u need to run like 20 rabid pits are chasing

-------------
still holdin' b-boy crown @ school

Posted By: Gvyll
Date Posted: July 08 2007 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by jamaicakid85 jamaicakid85 wrote:

A good Nutrition and excercise program will burn off weight. As far as workouts go to get lean, do alot of calisthenics(pushups,situps,pullups) for core strength and run on the treadmill, eliptical machine or excercise bike for at least 30 minutes-1 hour daily and everything you eat you should be able to burn it off when you workout. I gained some weight during the winter and I burned off 25 pounds in April to get back in ball playing shape with the regimen I mentioned .

u dropped 25 in a month but that always happens "hibernate in the winter then wake up in spring time"

^^^^^good advice but i wouldnt suggest working out daily especially if ur young unless u doing minor exercises or weight lifting

-------------
<a href="http://imageshack.us">
http://imageshack.us">

Posted By: mrclean1992
Date Posted: July 08 2007 at 4:13pm
AYYY PUT A JUICY STEAK IN YO POCKET & LET BOUT 5 JUNK YARD DOGS OUT DA GATE & RUN.........i GURANTEE U GON LOOSE WEIGHT......EITHER DA RUNNING GON HELP OR DA DOGS TAKEN A BITE OUT CHA AZZ EITHER WAY U CANT CALL ME LIAR.LOL^^ HA HA HEE

-------------
[IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f255/1101992/StarredPhotos51-1.jpg" />

Date Posted: July 08 2007 at 10:09pm

u dropped 25 in a month but that always happens "hibernate in the winter then wake up in spring time"

^^^^^good advice but i wouldnt suggest working out daily especially if ur young unless u doing minor exercises or weight lifting
[/QUOTE]

Yeah he wants to burn weight he doesnt have to do exactly what i did he does have to do some kind of running daily though

-------------

Waves(2001-Present)

Posted By: NewSpinz
Date Posted: July 30 2007 at 11:48am
jus eat healthy son!

-------------
i get it...

Posted By: Frizzle1986
Date Posted: August 01 2007 at 6:39pm
Aside from diet,

Join a boxing gym if u can.

I used to box when i was in high school (never got to compete tho) and i started doin it again and hope to compete once i get down to a suitable weight class. Boxers and pro fighters are some of the most in shape animals in the world because combat sports are so much more physically and mentally demanding than most sports.

In boxing, u will workout all parts of your body and gain mad stamina and mental strength. Plus, it never hurts to learn more about fighting.

I've been doin it 2 months already and i've dropped about 15 pounds but i am also gainin muscle.

-------------

Date Posted: August 02 2007 at 1:29pm
A boxing gym is perfect but regardless you need some type of endurance activity along with a good diet eating 5 or 6 small meals per day to put your body in wieght loss mode.

-------------

Waves(2001-Present)

Print Page | Close Window