Print Page | Close Window

How can u tell if a girl is feelin u?

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: 360 Waves
Forum Name: 360 Off Topics & Hang Out
Forum Description: Hang Out Topics - Cars, Movies, School, Honies...etc.,
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=52705
Printed Date: April 28 2024 at 11:20am

Topic: How can u tell if a girl is feelin u?
Posted By: Ima Try
Subject: How can u tell if a girl is feelin u?
Date Posted: May 07 2007 at 6:25pm
u know cause i sorta suck at readin her signs, please explain

Replies:
Posted By: 25cent
Date Posted: May 07 2007 at 6:37pm
you 14 right come on step yo game up you don't know when a girl feelin you.

-------------
Captain Of Blackspinnas
Thats why they call us black spinnas
[IMG]http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/1112/5992504781vg1.gif" />
BLACK SPINNAS

Posted By: wave connection
Date Posted: May 07 2007 at 6:40pm
Sometimes girls are hard to read.  But, if you think a girl is feeling you, start some conversation.  The flow of the convo will tell and let you know what the deal is.  The key is to LISTEN.  If you engage her in some good convo, she will tell you what you need to know.

Posted By: Sleepy B
Date Posted: May 07 2007 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by wave connection wave connection wrote:

Sometimes girls are hard to read.  But, if you think a girl is feeling you, start some conversation.  The flow of the convo will tell and let you know what the deal is.  The key is to LISTEN.  If you engage her in some good convo, she will tell you what you need to know.

I couldn't have said it better.

-------------

Posted By: twingotti
Date Posted: May 07 2007 at 11:11pm
If she laughs at your jokes and give you eye contact thats a good sign.

-------------

Posted By: Willie SKRILLA
Date Posted: May 08 2007 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by twingotti twingotti wrote:

If she laughs at your jokes and give you eye contact thats a good sign.

Yup if she's laughing follow up on it with more jokes. She's reacting to you and that means she's at least interested in pursuing something with you may it be friendship or a relationship.

Posted By: SupaFresh208
Date Posted: May 09 2007 at 1:57pm
^^ that smile and kindness bit works but when all else fails if you see a girl you want give her a dollar. <WHAT> Not in that sense for example: You see a girl you want to get to know or whatever, take out a dollar and tap her on her shoulder and say did you drop this make sure you smile gingerly towards her reaction. Depending on her reaction you will find out what she thinks of you. 1. Your sweet for returning money 2. Fake for presenting a fake stimulus to get a response or 3. Take the bait and get her number (vice versa) and your in their like swim wear.

Remember to smile, if you dont have a great smile keep your mouth closed and grin your ass off.

-------------
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE

Posted By: wave connection
Date Posted: May 09 2007 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by SupaFresh208 SupaFresh208 wrote:

^^ that smile and kindness bit works but when all else fails if you see a girl you want give her a dollar. <WHAT> Not in that sense for example: You see a girl you want to get to know or whatever, take out a dollar and tap her on her shoulder and say did you drop this make sure you smile gingerly towards her reaction. Depending on her reaction you will find out what she thinks of you. 1. Your sweet for returning money 2. Fake for presenting a fake stimulus to get a response or 3. Take the bait and get her number (vice versa) and your in their like swim wear.

Remember to smile, if you dont have a great smile keep your mouth closed and grin your ass off.

I guess you can call that a DOLLA for a HOLLA, lol.

Posted By: Weez
Date Posted: June 03 2007 at 8:14pm
i got a problem wit a girl too cuz she be callin me her husband and tellin me she love me and all that crazy ish and stuff always bein nice and its wierd
but the stupid part about it is we dont even go together or nothin
im sure she like me cuz she be about to tell me and change the subject or somethin like i get her to say some stuff and i be like o yeah she like me

Posted By: Weez
Date Posted: June 03 2007 at 8:14pm
just dont kno wat to do wit this girl

Posted By: jamaicakid85
Date Posted: July 01 2007 at 11:28am
If you think a girl feelin you talk to her see what she's about and  jokes and compliments aka brown nosing wouldnt hurt either lol.

-------------

Waves(2001-Present)

Posted By: Poseidon
Date Posted: July 01 2007 at 11:44am
Be yourself. If she dont like that than move to the next girl

-------------
An OaSiS AmOnGsT MaNy DeSeRtS

Posted By: mrclean1992
Date Posted: July 01 2007 at 12:16pm
YAH & WHEN U SMILE..........MAKE SURE IF YO BOTTOM TEETH LOOK LIKE U CRIPIN....JUST SHOW UR TOP TEETH.........JUST MAKE SURE UR BOTTOM LIP IZZ COVERING YO BOTTOM.

-------------
[IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f255/1101992/StarredPhotos51-1.jpg" />

Print Page | Close Window