Topic: Jennifer Aniston Signs With Smart Water
Posted By: Karen Shelton
Subject: Jennifer Aniston Signs With Smart Water
Date Posted: June 07 2007 at 10:11am
From Google News & Elle BEAUTY
ESSENTIAL
 Jun 6, 2007

INGESTIBLE BEAUTY

Anybody with a magazine subscription knows that Jennifer Aniston hates the tabloids (going through a public divorce can do that to a girl), so it's the ultimate irony that the seemingly endless paparazzi shots of her toting her post-yoga, dog-walking staple, smartwater, led to her new gig as a spokeswoman for the company.

A Mario Testino-lensed campaign starring the former Friend will launch next month, along with a limited-edition Aniston-designed label for the electrolyte-enhanced agua.

And for Botox-averse believers in the truism that beauty comes from the inside, a raft of ingestible skin and health-boosting aids?from "salmon king"

Dr. Perricone's Super Berry Powder with Acai, the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory de jour, to Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins' melatonin-loaded Nite-ration Restful Sleep Supplement are offering powerful alternatives to traditional lotions and potions. Simply mix with water, smart or otherwise, and let the healing begin.

-------------
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)

Replies:
Posted By: MaryPoppins
Date Posted: August 03 2007 at 10:21am
Does anyone drink smart water?  I actually just bought it for the first time at the grocery store.  I drink a lot of water each day - great for your health, body, and skin!  I was actually attracted to it mostly due to the size of the bottle - much larger than the normal water bottle.  After reading the label though I think it's a great product.  They are good marketers.  I'm a fan.  

Posted By: think_tom
Date Posted: September 29 2008 at 9:16am
I love smart water, drink it almost every day. I think it's cool that Jen got a deal promoting something that she always drinks anyway.

-------------
think_tom http://www.neolighthair.com - neolight hair

Posted By: BlondeNess
Date Posted: October 13 2008 at 3:10pm
I'm a huge fan of smrtwater! In fact, I bought 2 cases of it at Costco this weekend :) I love how pure it tastes! I'm glad they have Jen Aniston as their spokeswoman... great choice.

Print Page | Close Window