Forum Name: 360 Off Topics & Hang Out
Forum Description: Hang Out Topics - Cars, Movies, School, Honies...etc.,
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=53898
Printed Date: April 27 2024 at 4:06am

Topic: Off Topic Gangs around your way? Lets dis
Posted By: Willie SKRILLA
Subject: Off Topic Gangs around your way? Lets dis
Date Posted: June 20 2007 at 4:11am
So what gangs yall boys got around your way. When I lived in Sacramento I remember the Del Paso boys had a click but I don't remember what they called themselves. Fake bloods and fake crips mostly. A few block gangs but that was mainly it. When I moved down to Shreveport, Louisiana it was mostly fake bloods and crips, a few block runners, an East West conflict, and some a conflict with the town across the river Bossier City. I really can't stand them fake little N's be throwing up signs all day. I just be sitting their like ain't no gang want some little dude from the suburbs. Ima wait for WC to post to get in some philosophical debate over this.

-------------
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real

Replies:
Posted By: mrclean1992
Date Posted: June 20 2007 at 5:19am
we got crips, bloods, & BO$$.

-------------
[IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f255/1101992/StarredPhotos51-1.jpg" />

Posted By: Lil D.C.
Date Posted: June 20 2007 at 5:48am
It ain't no gangs in D.C. no crips bloods none of that.That closest gang to where I live is in Maryland and Virginia called Maria Salvatrucha aka MS 13 research them.

-------------
Meech313 defeated
KingCash-tie rematch soon

Date Posted: June 20 2007 at 6:07am
I know all about MS 13. They beheaded this one dude in Baltimore with a machete. They raped this one girl who couldn't speak in chicago. 

-------------
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real

Posted By: Sleepy B
Date Posted: June 20 2007 at 6:28am
Sh*t Chicago got alot. It's too many 2 name all of em. Vice Lords, 4's, Stones, Latin kings, gd's, mld's, bd's, sd's, new breeds, Latin counts, cobras......... No bloods or crips. Actually there are a few bloods on the north side not many tho.

-------------

Posted By: SupaFresh208
Date Posted: June 20 2007 at 7:36am

Dependint on what part of New York your from there are bloods & crips all over though. Plenty of fake gang members out there. But for the most part we dont have gangs its more like you kno who to stay away from, you kno who did what, and you kno who will most likely shoot you in the face. It's more of a word of mouf concept.

in Yonkers, NY there are bloods, my brothers area crips all over the place. There's this Puerto Rican gang and a Dominican Republic gang who fight each other constantly, PR live on one block and DR live on the next block Thumbs%20Down, every summer it gets worse and worse.

At the Puerto Rican day parade the Latin Kings showed up AGAIN, and over 280people were arrested and so on etc.

-------------
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE

Posted By: King Cash
Date Posted: June 20 2007 at 7:37am

Miami: Boobie Boys (A local gang with about 500 peeps) & Latin Kingz. No crip and bloods tho

-------------
http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/3/12/8/f_sigma008m_7947f3e.jpg&srv=img37">
Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc

Date Posted: June 20 2007 at 9:09am
Originally posted by SupaFresh208 SupaFresh208 wrote:

Dependint on what part of New York your from there are bloods & crips all over though. Plenty of fake gang members out there. But for the most part we dont have gangs its more like you kno who to stay away from, you kno who did what, and you kno who will most likely shoot you in the face. It's more of a word of mouf concept.

in Yonkers, NY there are bloods, my brothers area crips all over the place. There's this Puerto Rican gang and a Dominican Republic gang who fight each other constantly, PR live on one block and DR live on the next block Thumbs%20Down, every summer it gets worse and worse.

At the Puerto Rican day parade the Latin Kings showed up AGAIN, and over 280people were arrested and so on etc.

Did Juelz Santana call the cops?

-------------
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real

Posted By: S.C. King
Date Posted: June 20 2007 at 9:56am
we got da district and da westside!!! they rival gangs or wateva!!! and small minor ones like pollard road , gray-court , and 44!!!

-------------
http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/v/2005022306508046141">

Posted By: jman14
Date Posted: June 20 2007 at 10:48am
down in the raw(riviera beach) we got 6co, ace click CLK(crazy latino killas)
T-Ave,13th street soldiers,fihouse, 3up 4down, goon squad, buckwild, downtown, redneck crips, outwest and its alot more but i cant think of them now

-------------

Posted By: 300 degreez
Date Posted: June 20 2007 at 11:09am
chi-town bdn>>>>>>insert and dats on king david nah sleepy b is right its a million gangs in chicago u might be here all night  my cousin renegade bd from 45th

Posted By: Gvyll
Date Posted: June 20 2007 at 1:22pm
Bloods(fake)
Crips(fake)
Family Plan
TMN
MFN
Latin Kings n Queens(dont kno to much bout em)

n a whole other round of fake ass bustas i dont remember now

-------------
<a href="http://imageshack.us">
http://imageshack.us">

Date Posted: June 20 2007 at 1:37pm
Oh yea I 4got bout souls and renegades.  So yall tellin me aint no Vice Lords, 4's, or gd's where yall at. I figured we was da only city dat had Breeds cuz we fight da same n**g*z every year. All da people I know from other cities and states tell me Vice lords, Kings, and gd's everywhere. I know 4 a fact they in most states.

-------------

Date Posted: June 20 2007 at 2:05pm
Not in the cities I've lived in. Theres been a lame duck Vice Lord group trying to steal turf but other than that I haven't really seen them.

-------------
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real

Posted By: twingotti
Date Posted: June 20 2007 at 2:50pm
In New Jersey its Bloods, Crips and Latin Kings.

-------------

Date Posted: June 20 2007 at 2:54pm
I heard 2 b a blood in Jersey u gotta sit on da highway at night, wait till a car flash their lights on, follow em, and then kill em.

-------------

Posted By: S.L.A.B.
Date Posted: June 20 2007 at 3:26pm
lots of fake and real where i live

you can't really tell unless you hang with em

-------------
[QUOTE=25cent]thats a old time waver named stormy seas he got waves trust me [/QUOTE]
founder of the 180 meths

Posted By: knoccy
Date Posted: June 20 2007 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by Sleepy B Sleepy B wrote:

Sh*t Chicago got alot. It's too many 2 name all of em. Vice Lords, 4's, Stones, Latin kings, gd's, mld's, bd's, sd's, new breeds, Latin counts, cobras......... No bloods or crips. Actually there are a few bloods on the north side not many tho.

cosign

-------------

Posted By: sharpwingz
Date Posted: June 20 2007 at 4:21pm
i lives in  n.y.c the city of gangs we got MAD GANGS AND I LIVE IN DA HOOD SOUTH SIDE  S.O.P QUEENS
 OUR GANGZ

GANG                                                  COLOR

BLOOD(PIRU)                                      RED   STACRIP                                              BLUE  
L.B(LOST BOYZ)                                   BLACK AND WHITE
L.B.B(LOST BOYS BLOOD)                    RED AND BLACK
L.B.C(LOST BOYZ CRIP)                       BLACK AND NAVY BLUE
M.O.B               
C.B.T(CANNOT BE TOUCHED)
S.P.C (SQUARE PIMPIN CREW)
L.F(LONG FOUNDATION)                         WHITE
L.K(LATIN KING)                                 YELLOW AND WHITE
MS.13

Posted By: A_boogz
Date Posted: June 20 2007 at 4:25pm

cosign^ south side queenz

Posted By: meech313
Date Posted: June 20 2007 at 4:41pm
down here we got crips and bloods but we mostly got a lot of clicks not that many serious gangs

-------------

Posted By: Meji
Date Posted: June 20 2007 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by Lil D.C. Lil D.C. wrote:

It ain't no gangs in D.C. no crips bloods none of that.That closest gang to where I live is in Maryland and Virginia called Maria Salvatrucha aka MS 13 research them.

Mara Salvatrucha son. Not Maria lol.

-------------

Posted By: BenBlaze
Date Posted: June 20 2007 at 6:08pm

Miami is so big I could be posting all day just to name em...cuz you got your blacks, haitans, cubans...it's like another world in Dade

but you got:

2nd Street Fellows
35th Street Players
Baby Demons
Blackheart
Carol City Lynch Mob

I could go on and on

-------------

Posted By: OAKCLIFFTX
Date Posted: June 20 2007 at 6:16pm
rick ross runs wit boobie boys? i heard they crazy

Date Posted: June 20 2007 at 6:18pm
yep ^ the biggest are Zoe Pound (haitian squad), Boobie Boys, and Latin Kingz. But there's a lot of neighborhood squads

-------------
http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/3/12/8/f_sigma008m_7947f3e.jpg&srv=img37">

Posted By: PiruLove
Date Posted: June 20 2007 at 6:18pm
Whats poppin Y'all? This is the post where i shine! HARLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Straight up Blood(Neighborhood,Piru tree top,nine trey ganstas, blood stone villains, bounty hunters, bishops) wit a few crabs. I rep that 5'9 Brim Blood Gang YA Dig and believe me when i tell you what we do ain't fake its mostly real and As for Crips ( Hoovers, G-stone, Folks, neborgihood)  HARLEMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As For King Cash, Boobie Boys is Folk Which is like a brother to the crip nation.

Date Posted: June 20 2007 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by OAKCLIFFTX OAKCLIFFTX wrote:

rick ross runs wit boobie boys? i heard they crazy

yep

-------------

Posted By: gnarly_waves
Date Posted: June 20 2007 at 6:51pm
dang i see i aint the only one from miami. i know we got zoe pound and latin kings that are pretty big like cash said. blackheart, skullheads, and i know we got ms13 too. there's probably so many around here that i aint even aware of

-------------
"but this is the remix, with the cheap tricks, hittin' sweet licks, and I cut the braids off but the waves in the fade'll make you seasick!"

Posted By: iwave
Date Posted: June 20 2007 at 7:02pm

i checked them out online..they seem kinda cultish.

-------------

Posted By: Drek
Date Posted: June 20 2007 at 7:10pm

this thread just shows how blacks kno bout gangs

we fitting the statistics people!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By: 300 degreez
Date Posted: June 20 2007 at 7:13pm
folks= discples

Posted By: Meji
Date Posted: June 20 2007 at 7:29pm
Lol we got five deuce hoova crips round her crips bloods, false claimin ass n****s in my opnion i call em nighttime thugs cus they only wear their sh*t at night

-------------

Posted By: RJizzle
Date Posted: June 20 2007 at 8:53pm
Bout 7 years ago when i lived in Baltimore and DC at one point i remember MS-13, Craziest gang in the world. I thout there was bloods and crips but im almost sure they had Latin Kings/Queens. Mostly neighborhood gangs about gettn dat Crack money.  I live right outside of East St. Louis, Illinois now. Theres everything except MS. Crips Bloods, GD's and Vicelords. And in St. Louis this gang called Black Mob.  Pretty much fake n****z cuz my freshman year i banged crip and u can tell it was fake because i got out alive. n****s over here be in rival gangs and be best friends. Thats wat confuses the sh*t outta me. People join gangs based on which one seems cooler to them. And then all of a sudden weak n****z wanna stand behind the name of their gang when 1. They aint really down, and 2. Even if they was they homies wouldnt do nothin no way. and 3. Bein in a gang dont make u all of a sudden able to fight. Mostly jus a bunch of myspace gangsters. Bang on the internet but scary when u talk to em at school or in the street. But dont get me wrong in East St. Louis they dont play no bullsh*t. The bang hammers.

-------------

Posted By: getdizzy
Date Posted: June 21 2007 at 12:31am
i live in nova by dc we got mad spanish gang ms13 southside locos
and tha black gangs pyru,33rd,folks,crips,bloods,and a new gang that where green called m.o.b.

Date Posted: June 21 2007 at 10:48am
M.O.B. is money over bitches which is blood.

Date Posted: June 21 2007 at 10:57am
Originally posted by Drek Drek wrote:

this thread just shows how blacks kno bout gangs

we fitting the statistics people!!!!!!!!!!

I can respect you trying to fight the "power" but you're way off. Awareness contributes to nothing but avoiding a problem and eventually finding a solution. I could see an argument about how gangs are the result of the "white man" holding us down but other than that I have no f**king idea what you are talking about.

-------------
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real

Posted By: 25cent
Date Posted: June 21 2007 at 1:52pm
I'm from bronx and we got bloods cripts and latin kings some one wrote on the wall around my block warriors are back LOL those fools

-------------
Captain Of Blackspinnas
Thats why they call us black spinnas
[IMG]http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/1112/5992504781vg1.gif" />
BLACK SPINNAS

Posted By: sharpwingz
Date Posted: June 21 2007 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by PiruLove PiruLove wrote:

M.O.B. is money over bitches which is blood.

M.O.B IS NOT BLOOD  BUT SOME OF THEM ARE COOL WITH BLOOD LIKE
L.B LOST BOYZ +CRIP =L.B.C LOST BOYZ  CRIP

Posted By: iBrush
Date Posted: June 21 2007 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by A_boogz A_boogz wrote:

cosign^ south side queenz

Mobzdale.

Date Posted: June 21 2007 at 11:00pm
True, But mad ni55as on the west is reppin MOB wit they Blood set. But you probably tlking but that in general. But i rep 5'9 BRIM. Ya DiG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HARLEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By: King Wave 07
Date Posted: June 22 2007 at 8:53pm
Dwn here in cahokia illinois we got {GD'S} {VICELORDS} {CRIPZ} {BLOODS} and {M.O.B}

Posted By: the gentleman
Date Posted: June 23 2007 at 8:47am
i live in tha atl and we got some filly fou fou n****s claimin crips and bloods but in cascade GD RUN sh*t!!!!! then in borne homes and bankhead a gang called Y.M.M (young money makers) be showin n****s whats up

Posted By: trynagetdem360s
Date Posted: June 23 2007 at 9:37am
In My Hood We Got:
Bloods
Crips
Vice Lords
GD's
Snakebite
Mickey Cobra
Latin King
High Rollers (white gang)
Vatos Locos

All dem latino gangs suCK tho the hardest one is bloods cant nobody stop them

-------------
Frm this
To This

Date Posted: June 23 2007 at 10:49am
C Me Ima 7/4 Gangsta And In My Hood  All U C On Da Back Of Stop Signs Is GD

Posted By: 360s comin
Date Posted: June 23 2007 at 11:20am
down here in arkansas it's
Bloods
Vice Lords
GD and BD
Crips
MS13
Latin Kings
Trap Squad
Ghost

-------------

Date Posted: June 23 2007 at 2:57pm
any of ya'll heard of da D-BOYZ or da TRAP SQUAD

Posted By: SCprettyboi
Date Posted: June 23 2007 at 3:12pm
bloodz everywhere... down here in S.C ther is a fake azz gang LRG (little river gangsters) and they rock fake L-R-G.... WTFConfused

-------------
The Main Event:August 13th For The King's Crown of S.C. tune in to http://www.myspace.com/wavessonice91 for further details

Posted By: 360s comin
Date Posted: June 23 2007 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by King Wave 07 King Wave 07 wrote:

yea i have

-------------

Posted By: U SerIous
Date Posted: June 23 2007 at 9:56pm
I'm blood so i guess i gotta say straight damus round here. Gotta few others like burger n****s and a few crabs, and some little n****s making up they own sh*t but thats about it.

and please don't debate if i'm a real blood or not because you betta belive i'm official o tre uno, 106 c/officer i ain't no 032, real g-shine homie oo1020, bang til a homie, I be that n**** bloody sticks a.k.a 45, rep that g.k.b/g-shine, 5 pop 6 drop c.k till the casket drop 5 a 6 m d, r.i.p to my o.g tye oo1020.

E/s gangsta all the time g-shie 050/flatline-----------

-------------
A re U Serious?

Posted By: U SerIous
Date Posted: June 23 2007 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by King Wave 07 King Wave 07 wrote:

got a lil bit of t/s n****s down here, but i think it stand for terror squad. they p/r so the probly just on fat jor dick (no homo)

-------------
A re U Serious?

Posted By: Poseidon
Date Posted: June 24 2007 at 1:49pm
we dont really have gangs in duval, just alot of hoods that either have alliances or beefs

-------------
An OaSiS AmOnGsT MaNy DeSeRtS

Posted By: goldyn_chyld
Date Posted: June 24 2007 at 1:56pm
well i stay in the westside of compton, california   we only got bloods...my hood is west side pirus... i dont bang but i got hommies from a few hoods.... all of the hoods sound similar to the ones dude posted from new york... i was curious to how yall got those names cuz they are based of of streets in cali...? (like 9 tray and tree top pirus.)

Posted By: JMAN21
Date Posted: June 24 2007 at 6:48pm
sh!t when i lived in Long Beach,Cali (outside of L.A.) we had over 30 sumthin' differetn gangs and if u dont believe me go to Streetgangs.com and look it up

-------------

Posted By: Don Twista
Date Posted: June 24 2007 at 6:58pm
i believe u yo..aint snoop frum long beach?

-------------

Posted By: Varaski
Date Posted: June 24 2007 at 7:01pm
Here is the big 3 in chicago

April 8, 2002
The Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords and Latin Kings are among the largest and bloodiest street gangs in Chicago, with thousands of members and factions across the country.

GANGSTER DISCIPLES

Estimated Chicago membership:

Racial makeup:
Black.

Symbols:
Six-pointed star, upward crossed pitchforks, BOS (Brothers of the Struggle), and a heart with wings.

Slogans:
"All is One" and "What Up G?"

Alliances:
Folks.

History:
Gangs in the Englewood neighborhood on the South Side formed this "nation" of gangs in the late 1960s and early 1970s. The founder was David "King David" Barksdale, who was seriously wounded in an ambush in 1969 and died of kidney failure in 1974. The gang adopted the Jewish Star of David in his honor. The star and the other symbol, the upward pitchfork, are used in the gang's graffiti, jewelry and tattoos. Larry Hoover, serving a life term in prison, is still considered the gang's chairman. When he was convicted in 1997, prosecutors estimated the gang was netting $100 million a year.

VICE LORDS NATION

Racial makeup:
Black.

Symbols:
Pyramid with a crescent moon, the letters "VL," a top hat with a cane and gloves, a pair of dice, champagne glass, Playboy bunny head, crescent moon with a five-pointed star, a dollar sign and globes.

Alliance:
People.

History:
The oldest street gang in Chicago, the Vice Lords can be traced to the 1950s when the gang was formed as a club in the Illinois State Training Center for Boys at St. Charles. It evolved into a gang when members returned to their Lawndale neighborhood.

The Vice Lords controlled federal grants to run a teen center and job-training classes for youths on the West Side, allowing the gang to control the neighborhood, experts say. The Chicago police say Willie Lloyd is the leader of the Vice Lords Nation, which comprises eight factions including the Unknown Vice Lords, which he founded. In an interview with the Chicago Sun-Times, Lloyd said he called the faction the "Unknown" Vice Lords as a joke, referring to police reports in which unidentified perpetrators were listed as "unknown."

LATIN KINGS

Racial makeup: Predominantly Mexican and Puerto Rican.

Symbols:
Three-pointed crown, five-pointed crown, five-pointed star, five dots, cross, king's head with a crown, lions, lion's head and letters "LK."

Slogans:
"King of Love" and "Behold Latin King."

Alliance:
People.

History:
Founded more than 30 years ago, the Latin Kings are the oldest Hispanic street gang in Chicago. The gang began in Chicago's Humboldt Park and Southeast Side neighborhoods. Now the gang is in almost every Hispanic community in Chicago. The gang is known for eulogizing slain members in the form of wall murals. Gustavo "Gino" Colon, sentenced to life in May 2000 for running a drug ring while behind bars for murder, is considered the leader of the gang, police say.

SOURCES: Chicago Police Department, National Gang Crime Research Center

The rest can be found here, http://www.chicagogangs.org/ - http://www.chicagogangs.org/   click on the oldskool link thats in the color blue.

There are at least 75 smaller sets that are not on this list. Most of the old school groups arent around any more. The 100's of gangs that are in chicago, derived from the main three. They are not real or sanctioned sets, just copycats of the original gangs, truth be told if you are under 21 and in a "black gang" you getting killed for nothing, you haven't been counted and don't know any history, I don't know why you are waisting your time or your life.

REAL TALK, you dummies.

-------------
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w156/varaski/ImportedPhotos00067.jpg

Date Posted: June 24 2007 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by Meji Meji wrote:

My fault how you know about them.I thought they was only in Cally M.D. and V.A.

-------------
Meech313 defeated

Date Posted: June 24 2007 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by getdizzy getdizzy wrote:

i live in nova by dc we got mad spanish gang ms13 southside locos
and tha black gangs pyru,33rd,folks,crips,bloods,and a new gang that where green called m.o.b.

What the hell in nova you talkin bout landover.

-------------
Meech313 defeated

Date Posted: June 24 2007 at 7:16pm

Originally posted by Meji Meji wrote:

My fault how you know about them.I thought they was only in Cally M.D. and V.A.
yea...i lived in D.C. and maryland for 15 years(b4 i moved to S.C.) and there is a bunch of fake bloodz runnin around, not 2 many ms-13 round where i lived but some..

-------------
The Main Event:August 13th For The King's Crown of S.C. tune in to http://www.myspace.com/wavessonice91 for further details

Date Posted: June 24 2007 at 7:38pm
I heard it was some bloods uptown they don't wear there colors thought.They probably get there head smashed if they did.Most people rep hoods down here.

-------------
Meech313 defeated

Date Posted: June 24 2007 at 8:13pm

I heard it was some bloods uptown they don't wear there colors thought.They probably get there head smashed if they did.Most people rep hoods down here.
yea...im from woodland villeage..(way down in maryland...like 20 minutes from D.C. border)not only do they not rep there colors the ones that do have flags wit 6 point stars that arent blessed WTF!!!

-------------

Date Posted: June 24 2007 at 8:41pm
They ain't no real  gangsters.

-------------
Meech313 defeated

Print Page | Close Window