Forum Name: Short Hair
Forum Description: Devoted to the special needs of short hair
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=54786
Printed Date: June 18 2024 at 9:01am

Topic: looking for suggestion
Posted By: ragdollragdoll
Subject: looking for suggestion
Date Posted: July 18 2007 at 11:27am
I am hair appointment on august 3.  I am having trouble uploading a  picture on this post. Right now my hair is shoulder length very thick and  curly hair. in the little box is me on the left. 
I have no Ideas on what I want to do with the hair.

I will take any suggestions.

Replies:
Posted By: Hal
Date Posted: July 18 2007 at 1:06pm
Let me save you some time and give you the generic shrt hair board answer... short bob, most likely inverted and maybe even clippered in the back.

Deosn't matter how you look or your face shape, the answer is the same here.

For a more well rounded answer try posting in the general section.

Posted By: tarheelgal05
Date Posted: July 18 2007 at 4:56pm
That last comment was certainly snarky - and not even accurate.  The poster sure hasn't been reading the same posts that I have, as I have found that the vast majority of responses are thoughtfully articulated and are genuinely meant to be helpful.  Yes, short hair is almost always suggested, but HELLO, this is the Short Hair board.  If you don't like it, stay out!

Posted By: stormy_seas
Date Posted: July 18 2007 at 6:41pm
javascript:add_smilie%28:thistopicisworthlesswithoutpics,smid_35%29">thistopicisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

-------------
www.datpiff.com

Posted By: ssjockey
Date Posted: July 18 2007 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by stormy_seas stormy_seas wrote:

javascript:add_smilie%28:thistopicisworthlesswithoutpics,smid_35%29">thistopicisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

STORMY, YOUR SIGNATURE PIC IS TOO BIG

Posted By: conrad
Date Posted: July 18 2007 at 7:55pm
Well, since this is the short hair thread, I will post some picks for short hair.  Ragdoll, if you would like to post your question on the long hair board, they will most likely suggest that you grow your hair out long.  But here on the short hair board, we offer suggestions for short hair cuts, and to the contrary, the suggestion are not always a short bob or an angled bob as some may believe.  Anyway, here are some picks for you.  If you would like some others, there are more than enough people who can help.

Good luck! 

Posted By: loveshorthair
Date Posted: July 18 2007 at 10:50pm
I like the last pic but not sure it is the hair - something else keeps catching my eyeBig%20smile

Posted By: conrad
Date Posted: July 19 2007 at 9:18am
actually something catches both of my eyesBig%20smile

Posted By: lovebobs
Date Posted: July 19 2007 at 10:52pm
actually it is 2 things that i see

-------------
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!

Posted By: ragdollragdoll
Date Posted: August 04 2007 at 9:29pm
I had to cancel the appointment due to a family emergency.I will try again later

Print Page | Close Window