Print Page | Close Window

Hi! Orange Blonde brown hair?

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Announcements
Forum Name: Introductions
Forum Description: New Visitors Please Stop By & Introduce Yourself & Tell Us About Your Hair & Interests. We love to meet all our new visitors! So please post here.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=55090
Printed Date: May 17 2024 at 5:23am

Topic: Hi! Orange Blonde brown hair?
Posted By: miamoochie
Subject: Hi! Orange Blonde brown hair?
Date Posted: July 27 2007 at 8:00pm
 Hi ! I used Loreal Experte kit....Yes my highlights are as described. I called the company and was told to use light brown #6. No one had it, not popular at the beach, everything is golden, so I purchased 6A preference. It is a light ash brown. My primary lights are orange and some are wheat blond? I was in wonder if I use the ash brown will it turn the wheat white highlights green? Or neutralize, the orange?
Please help!

Thanks

can't afford a professonal at the moment....Confused  

Replies:
Posted By: Susan W
Date Posted: August 03 2007 at 7:37am
There's no predicting really.  If the Ash in it means green (which is more likely since its a light brown), it will neutralize the orange, but may make the white ones greenish.  If the ash means it has a violet base, your white ones will probably be okay, or may go a little grayish, and your orange will stay orange or get brighter because it will be lightened a little more.  Or it may work out just swell...sometimes that happens too. 

I'd suggest you try test strands, but be sure to do test strands on all 3 colors (the orange the white and the brown) so you know what you'll get on all of your hair before you do your whole head. 

Having contrasting haircolors and trying to fix them with one thing is always difficult.  I do suggest a pro, but if you really can't go to one, do the test strands.

-------------
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com

Print Page | Close Window