Forum Name: Diet Days
Forum Description: A place for sharing ideas, tips and our daily struggles
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=55728
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 11:05am

Topic: Fasting! :D
Posted By: KinkyKitty187
Subject: Fasting! :D
Date Posted: August 15 2007 at 8:54am
Right so a couple of weeks ago I was feeling a bit down and didnt eat for about 4 days, just had water and coffee. Lost 6lb but also lost my cravings for sweet food. Since then Ive put on about 1.5-2lb of the weight I lost, it fluctuates.

So today I was researching fasting and it sounds pretty damn good. Of course if u do it and go back to eating crap your gona put the weight back on but it seems if you do it right it can work really well.

I start a new college in 3 weeks and im dreading it because its a fashion course and theres 2 other people I know going, both of which are thinner than me, and 1 of thems a guy who used to be kinda chubby but has lost so much weight, the wrong way I think tho. Im not that heavy to begin with, 150.5 at 5ft 6, but this is a new start and I wana be skinny again :'(

Its gona be so much easier eating healthy when Im there coz its in the middle of town and theres healthy places all over. So im going to use the fast as a little kick start.

Only going to try it for about 4 days again first, that'll take me up to saturday, because Im getting my wisdom teeth out on tues and ive been told to fast for that so I dont want to be so weak going under anesthesia. Then I might do it again before college starts for a couple of days.

Ive started exercising again which I wasnt doing last time. Altogether I would like to lose about 17lb, but not from fasting of course. Il carry on just eating more raw food and being healthy after.

Im drinking coffee and water at the min but im having either black decaff coffee or with sum soy milk.

Also, ahh ive stupidly opted for adult braces which are going on a week after my wisdom teeth are out. Therefore Im pretty sure il be in so much pain Il not want to eat lol.

So wots every1 think?

Replies:
Posted By: KinkyKitty187
Date Posted: August 15 2007 at 8:57am

Also, ahh ive stupidly opted for adult braces which are going on a week after my wisdom teeth are out. Therefore Im pretty sure il be in so much pain Il not want to eat lol.

-------------

Posted By: jamaicakid85
Date Posted: August 20 2007 at 12:46pm
Fasting is not good what would be better alternative though is to go on a liquid diet so everything runs through your body faster I mean like V8 splash, Sunny D, Orange Juice and Milk also go to GNC and by a multivitamin that way you are not depriving yourself of essential vitamins and minerals. Water drinking is good too much will kill you(Nintendo Wii incident in Sacramento) and Coffee isn't healthy for you either you can lose the same amount of weight just as fast using my tried and true liquid diet than you would on a coffee/water diet.

-------------

Waves(2001-Present)

Print Page | Close Window