Forum Name: 360 Off Topics & Hang Out
Forum Description: Hang Out Topics - Cars, Movies, School, Honies...etc.,
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=55886
Printed Date: March 28 2024 at 8:16pm

Topic: Southern Folks
Posted By: Gvyll
Subject: Southern Folks
Date Posted: August 22 2007 at 2:13am
is this how yall are living? it was a scorcher today. 102 degrees + humidity= death. for a northerner.which isnt doing any justice 4 my hair.all u florida,texas,louisiana,SC(current location)folks below the southern belt can fathom all this heat?

Replies:
Posted By: SupaFresh208
Date Posted: August 22 2007 at 8:33am
It takes getting used to im from NY and I'm still not used to it. For the last 29days in Charlotte it has been over 95degrees with no rain. Basically its 101 + humidity and my classes just started and I have to walk in this heat Angry

-------------
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE

Posted By: Meji
Date Posted: August 22 2007 at 8:53am
Yeah it gets hot out here I don't go outside much haha but yeah you gon have to get used to the heat and it dont cool down much till December and even then you might get a hot day. I be stayin inside gettin my e-hustle on.

-------------

Posted By: babyjprettyboy
Date Posted: August 22 2007 at 1:01pm
u will get use to it its nothing actually the heat feel good lol   but it do be to hot some \times

-------------
ANOTHER LEVEL

Posted By: Willie SKRILLA
Date Posted: August 23 2007 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by Gvyll Gvyll wrote:

is this how yall are living? it was a scorcher today. 102 degrees + humidity= death. for a northerner.which isnt doing any justice 4 my hair.all u florida,texas,louisiana,SC(current location)folks below the southern belt can fathom all this heat?

I'm in Louisiana so change that to 105-108 each day and humidity brings it up to at least 112. At least.

-------------
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real

Posted By: mrclean1992
Date Posted: August 23 2007 at 5:41pm

i concur.its 108 here.

-------------
[IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f255/1101992/StarredPhotos51-1.jpg" />

Posted By: Gvyll
Date Posted: August 23 2007 at 8:45pm
[QUOTE=SupaFresh208] It takes getting used to im from NY and I'm still not used to it. For the last 29days in Charlotte it has been over 95degrees with no rain. Basically its 101 + humidity and my classes just started and I have to walk in this heat [IMG]smileys/smiley7.gif" align="absmiddle" alt="Angry" />
[/QUOTE/]
It rained for 30 min. in Columbia and i looked at people like wtf? isnt it suppose to cool down when it rain.but all it did is create more humidity.

p.s. they too nice down south.

Posted By: gnarly_waves
Date Posted: August 25 2007 at 1:23pm
i was "born n rasied in the county of dade." (miami) this heat is all i know. just got done mowin the lawn too, whew. i like the warm weather tho, but it can be too much sometimes.

-------------
"but this is the remix, with the cheap tricks, hittin' sweet licks, and I cut the braids off but the waves in the fade'll make you seasick!"

Posted By: joecool
Date Posted: August 25 2007 at 1:42pm
Mississippi to TeXas..i'm used to it.

-------------

Posted By: Meji
Date Posted: August 25 2007 at 3:54pm
f**k the humidity. It rains and it gets hotter and nastier. But if you find a nice place you get that clean dry warmth...thats the best with a soft breeze. SKEET

-------------

Posted By: lilpitbull2016
Date Posted: August 25 2007 at 4:12pm
its hot as hell in dallas, texas

-------------
[IMG]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z28/lilpitbull2016/000_0012.jpg" />

Print Page | Close Window