Forum Name: Hair Extension Faqs & Facts
Forum Description: Getting Started, Good To Know, General Faqs & Archived Posts
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=56089
Printed Date: May 01 2024 at 8:17pm

Topic: PLEASE HELP!!
Posted By: cjackson
Subject: PLEASE HELP!!
Date Posted: August 30 2007 at 10:39pm
I have been planning on getting sewn in extensions for 2 months. Well i  have my hair and all, but it's straight and now I want curly. So 3 questions:

1. I am white, but I love really curly, slightly fro'd out air. I think it's beautiful! Is there a certain name ( bohemeiam, etc..) for what I want that will look natural on me.

2. Also, with this type of curly weave I won't have to worry about covering my tracks as bad, will I? will my whole head be braided and the tracks sewn everywhere?

And lastly, if I go with the straight, is it best to get a top closure to cover all of my shorties?

Sorry there is so much, I just don't want to look like a freak or a mushroom is on my head. This is the most I have ever spent on myself and I would love any info from all of you!! please Help!!

Thanks!! Big%20smile

Replies:
Posted By: Ms.Honey
Date Posted: October 05 2007 at 3:01pm
I think the look you want is tight curly or kinky curly. Depending on your hair texture, a closure or a lace frontal may be your best option. You can have all of your hair braided if you like, it depends on your hairs texture and length,

-------------
ALL EYES ON ME

Print Page | Close Window