Print Page | Close Window

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Long Hair Happenings
Forum Name: Long Hair Support
Forum Description: Growing it long takes commitment and support.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=56495
Printed Date: September 28 2024 at 6:11pm

Topic: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!
Posted By: ukrainian_girl
Subject: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!
Date Posted: September 15 2007 at 2:02pm
Hey everyone. Im new here and im having problems with my hair. Im only eighteen years old, but my hair started thinning out really bad lately. Its falling out alot, and its thinner than ever before. I have no idea why because i have neved died or highlighted my hair. Never gotten perms or anything like that. My hair is naturally curly, so i usually put conditioner in it every day to wear it out so its not frizzy. I just need help! I want to get my normal hair back, what can i do?? Ill do anything, try anything, but i want my hair to be healthy again.im desperate. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!

Replies:
Posted By: SugarCube
Date Posted: September 15 2007 at 3:21pm
i suggest going to the doctor... from what i conclude your hair itself is okay but in the meantime chill on the conditioner and go to the doctor ASAP k? hope you feel better

-------------
JESUS is The Way the Truth and The Life!

Posted By: Alisa06
Date Posted: October 01 2007 at 7:25pm
Conditioner is not going to makeit fall out. You need to look at your diet, and intake of nutrients. Have you done any sort of a crash diet in the past few months? Loosing to much weight, two fast can cause your body to go into a sort of shock mode, and it reacts by dropping hair.  Are you eating enough protien? What vitamins are you taking. A deficency of certain vitamins will cause hair to fall, as well as two much of certain vitamins.

-------------
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!

Print Page | Close Window