Print Page | Close Window

Did ya miss me lol?

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Long Hair Happenings
Forum Name: Long Hair Support
Forum Description: Growing it long takes commitment and support.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=56497
Printed Date: June 29 2024 at 2:36am

Topic: Did ya miss me lol?
Posted By: SugarCube
Subject: Did ya miss me lol?
Date Posted: September 15 2007 at 3:34pm
hey guys... i'mmmm back for a couple hours lol. I firstly want to apologize for my multiple exxagerated rants. i was being a drama queen lol. soo how's life, hair and the like? glad to update that after my trim back in july my hair is back at bsl!!!!!!cheer only 3 more inches to go!!!!!!!! drums i am ELATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------
JESUS is The Way the Truth and The Life!

Replies:
Posted By: tani-lai
Date Posted: September 17 2007 at 10:15am
Excellent!  You will be there before you know it.  :)

-------------

31"!!

Date Posted: September 17 2007 at 5:50pm
i hope!!!!!!!!!!!1 i got braids and my hair grows super fast in them so hoping that it wil speed up the proccess lol

-------------

Date Posted: September 21 2007 at 4:29pm

oh and as soon as i get these braids out i'll post a pic. but.......... the guy who trimmed my hair a while ago knows NOTHING  about curly hair and my ends are short in the back(2.5 in past shoulder) and longer in the front(bsl) what should i do?

-------------

Date Posted: September 24 2007 at 10:22am
Leave it?  I have a friend who just got hers cut that way on purpose!  Looks cute.Smile

-------------

31"!!

Posted By: DaveDecker
Date Posted: September 27 2007 at 9:29pm
How did it get to be so uneven between back and front?  I'm merely curious.

Date Posted: September 27 2007 at 9:45pm
idk........... i guess cus the guy didn't know how to cut curly hair and brushed it all out instead of going by the curl pattern. its grown out and looks fine but i am eager for it too catch up

-------------

Date Posted: September 28 2007 at 9:55am
Huh--you'd think they would teach people how to cut curly hair!  I hear it is quite common...Wink

-------------

31"!!

Posted By: Alisa06
Date Posted: September 28 2007 at 10:00am
Wow, SC that is quite a difference. I would leave it, unless it really bugs you, then, ever so slowly,  trim the front yourself. Like a  1/4 of an inch at a time. It will take some time, but it will even out in the long run.Is your font curl pattern looser than the back? Mabye the back  curl is just tighter, and so it seams so be growing slower.
I know what you mean about cutting with the curl patter, my mom is the only one I have had cut my hair who seems to get that concept.Confused

-------------
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!

Print Page | Close Window