Print Page | Close Window

do you like it? (very short bob, girly crewcut)

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Short Hair
Forum Description: Devoted to the special needs of short hair
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=56510
Printed Date: May 02 2024 at 2:13am

Topic: do you like it? (very short bob, girly crewcut)
Posted By: lovebobs
Subject: do you like it? (very short bob, girly crewcut)
Date Posted: September 16 2007 at 10:35am
photo account deleted

-------------
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!

Replies:
Posted By: Romy
Date Posted: September 16 2007 at 11:33am
Like it very much Lovebobs and Kim.
Saidly it's not for real.

When will it be?

Posted By: loveshorthair
Date Posted: September 16 2007 at 11:53am
Hope Kim agrees to that cut - looks cute

Posted By: daman123
Date Posted: September 16 2007 at 12:00pm

i think kim would look amazing with that cut im with loveshorthair

Posted By: hey its gabby
Date Posted: September 16 2007 at 2:33pm
eh im 50/50 maybe a little longer
buzz the back buzz the back!!!!!!

Posted By: Hal
Date Posted: September 16 2007 at 3:32pm
not really... it make sher look kind of boyish to me

Posted By: GC2599
Date Posted: September 16 2007 at 4:30pm
i think it would look good keep the back really short maybe have the front like lip lenght. is she willing to cut it like that. are you coloring too? when is it happening

Posted By: conrad
Date Posted: September 16 2007 at 7:54pm
I like the styles!  Are they fake?  If so what software did you use?

Date Posted: September 16 2007 at 8:32pm
it looks like it was done using edit very good job.

Posted By: lovebobs
Date Posted: September 17 2007 at 10:44am
photo account deleted

-------------
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!

Date Posted: September 17 2007 at 11:36am
i know the feeling mate my gf is going frew the same thing anoying aint it lol but kim seems to look good so far with every style she has had even the really short ones

Posted By: glove20
Date Posted: September 17 2007 at 11:38am
The shorter/buzzed pic has potential...I think she'd look good this short! 

Posted By: bobfan
Date Posted: September 17 2007 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by daman123 daman123 wrote:

i know the feeling mate my gf is going frew the same thing anoying aint it lol

Going through the same here too.  One day she wants to go really short, the next day she's changed her mind and doesn't want to go quite so short.

Whatever Kim has done i'm sure it will look great. Bobs really suit her and a nice short one should look stunning on her as she has the right face for it.  I must say that the crop also looks stunning in the pic you've done of her.
My wifes face shape is very similar to Kims so it will be good to see kims pics when she has it done to try and persuade the wife.

Date Posted: September 17 2007 at 4:58pm
i never fort of that lol good idea bobfan but i agree

Posted By: mikecuts
Date Posted: September 17 2007 at 7:52pm
Kim, Go for the short cut, trust me on this one. You will be happy. Shocked but happy
Mike

Posted By: hey its gabby
Date Posted: September 17 2007 at 8:05pm
i think she should do the bob first and then if she still wants to, go short

Posted By: love it short
Date Posted: September 18 2007 at 6:13am
A pixie would be the in between cut.

Date Posted: September 18 2007 at 8:18am
I have to change mind.  The first time I saw this post the second picture didn't show up for me. I also so have to say I almost NEVER like the short spikie look on girls.....  But in this case I think it really looks good on your her.

GO FOR IT!

Date Posted: September 18 2007 at 8:57am
its a big decistion for her to make but the good thing is it grows back and the picys really cool maybe just a lil tiny bit longer

Posted By: arch94
Date Posted: September 18 2007 at 9:08am

I had to wait until today to chime in on this one, the pic won't open at work so I saw it at home.

I'm in agreement with everyone on the 2nd pic...it looks very good on her. It really brings her eyes out.

Will she go for that? Have you even shown her?

My wife just did away with her awesome bob to a short crop...I was hesitant, but the result is fabulous! I say let her go for it...it will grow back!

-------------
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!

Posted By: Skydancer
Date Posted: September 18 2007 at 11:04am

I prefer the second one.

The top one looks ok. but I think the longer bobs suit her better.

-------------
"Sometime's you have to roll the hard six"

"I hope evil takes mastercard"

Posted By: Snipette
Date Posted: September 19 2007 at 2:31pm
Wow i am surprised she is willing to go that short, but very pleasantly surprised.  I must admit i did not think a crewcut would suit Kim until i saw the image you had done. I think it looks great, and still very sexy. A pixie would also look amazing. I'm always a fan of the short inverted bob, but i saw this picture on another forum and thought it might look very good on Kim. It's a cross between the two style, slightly longer that the crewcut but still short in the back. What do you think?

I must admit though if Kim lets you go for the crewcut, then i think you just have to go for it, as you never know when you will ever get the oppertunity again.Big%20smile

I can't wait to see the results.
All the best
S

Posted By: GC2599
Date Posted: September 19 2007 at 2:35pm
wow can't wait to she what she does. you think she will try bleach blond and short. go for the major change. what color would u like her to go and what cut?

Posted By: HAWG
Date Posted: September 19 2007 at 9:36pm
I think she'll look fantastic with the buzz and I too am impressed that she's even considering this cut.

-------------
HAWG

Posted By: Leadfoot
Date Posted: September 21 2007 at 1:24pm
I like picture #2 or the picture Snipette posted.  Let us know what she decides!

Date Posted: September 21 2007 at 2:06pm
Leadfoot - You would look great in Snipette's picture too... maybe?

Posted By: mikecuts
Date Posted: September 22 2007 at 6:14am
Lovebobs, I don't talk to much about patrons and do not take pictures of those who come in but I will tell you this one. A long time customer that always loves short hair wanted a cut close to the very short crop  you had posted  for Kim's cut. Her hair was layerd about 3" all over with shorter bangs. She had asked for a shorter cut that was close to a crewcut but did not want it looking boyish. Well the cut I did was this. I had clipped up the sides and back with a #4 (1/2") almost to the crown area & about 1/2" from the top on the sides. Then did the top. The top in the crown area was cut from 3/4 tappering to about 1" in the  front. I had left her bangs just above her eyebrow. Then blended them into the 3/4 length hair. I did use texturizing shears thru out the cut to blend and take away any lines and bulk. She had asked to have the sides and back tapperd tight. Dried the hair with a little mouse on low heat and "A new her".
I will tell you this.
 That cut on her looked fantastic. She had called me up to thank me and said she has gotten so many compliments on her hair. To do this cut, Kim should have thick hair and straight. I hope the best for her and you on what ever cut hse decides to go with, but I hope it's the short cut.
Good luck
Mike

Print Page | Close Window