Forum Description: Lace Front Wig Talk
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=56687
Printed Date: June 18 2024 at 7:49am

Topic: Wow! My new Lace Wig!
Posted By: Ms. Ya-Ya
Subject: Wow! My new Lace Wig!
Date Posted: September 23 2007 at 8:14pm

Hello All:

I am new to this forum but have been wearing full lace wigs for awhile now and have bought from chinese vendors and american vendors. Good experiences and bad. I must share with you my most recent experience.

I needed a new wig and fast, so I started looking at all my book marked sites and couldn't find anything that caught my eye until I stumbled across this website, http://www.californialacewigs.com - www.californialacewigs.com . To make a long story short I purchased the best wig I have every gotten. It was an instock wig, and got it in 3 days. Customer service, was excellent! Website professional and I will definitely buy from there again.Wink   

IF YOU HAD A GOOD LACE FRONT BUYING EXPERIENCE, LET US KNOW!!!!

Replies:
Posted By: Ms.Honey
Date Posted: September 25 2007 at 1:50pm
Can we see some pics pleasecheer

Posted By: Walk Softly
Date Posted: October 01 2007 at 3:26am
They are lovely, but I buy too many to be paying 400-500 dollars each!  I would love to see pics too!

Posted By: RayBlu
Date Posted: October 20 2007 at 10:03am
Ms Ya-Ya, I've taken your advice and I've been speaking to Annette at http://www.californialacewigs.com - www.californialacewigs.com - she's really really helpful and nice! I'll post pics onces my wig arrives - I'm so excited but nervous at the same time because I really really hope it looks right!!!!!
:) x x x x x

Date Posted: October 21 2007 at 12:27am

Rayblu:

You will be happy! Annette is sooo helpful, I just ordered Anissa, one of her stock wigs. I can't wait until it gets here. I am going to Canada next month and gotta have it. What style wig are you getting? Don't worry, trust me you will like the wig, she is one of the best vendors out there. Her wigs are top quality!

Good luckClap

Date Posted: October 21 2007 at 3:57pm
I've ordered 'Perris' in European remy - dark brown. Have you ordered from California before?
x x x x

Date Posted: October 22 2007 at 1:26pm
Rayblu:
The Perris wig is soooo pretty! My girlfriend is white and she is deciding on getting that wig too! She is just a little concerned because she never wore a wig before but she is on meds now and her hair is starting to thin something terrible. Yea, you are going to love the hair. Keep me posted.

Date Posted: October 22 2007 at 2:40pm
I'm white too that's why I chose a low density wig, in European hair. Get your girl to post pics and I'll do the same woo hoo! x x x x

Posted By: prettyandbrains
Date Posted: November 19 2007 at 5:54pm
Hi! I have a lace front that I purchased but it is too big on my head. I measured the circumference wrong and made it too big. It is really beautiful, just to big on my small head.
I would post pictures but I don't know how. Anyway, if anyone is interested, just PM me your email address and I will gladly send some pics. Have a good one.

Posted By: karanigel
Date Posted: November 28 2007 at 11:49am
Hello Ladies,

I discovered full lace wigs about 2 years ago and like Ms. Ya-Ya had some good experiences...and some bad! My first unit cost me $800.00 and ended up getting trashed. It was very poorly made! Another unit...another $800.00...same result. Both units I bought online, one girl disappeared overnight it seems when I had questions about the quality of the unit....yep..a cheap synthetic! She got me! Then I decided to find a place local to me that I could go to and see someone in person. Shoulda done this the first time. I found www.myhair24-7.com online, scheduled an appointment for the next day and I'm happily wearing the unit I bought that day. Expert help, awesome studio, no hokey-doke this time. Ladies, check these guys out! If you want to see the best <a href="http://www.myhair24-7.com/In-Stock-Lace-Wigs-s/1.htm">lace wigs</a> available, go to their website or their store. I'm going back next month for unit #2 myself.

Posted By: Julia74
Date Posted: January 25 2008 at 5:32pm
How long do you leave on a lace front wig? Do you take it off everynight? Do they itch?

Posted By: butterfly3582
Date Posted: March 05 2008 at 10:03am
MS Ya Ya

I love californa lace wigs.  I have a  couple of units from her.  Her units are great and her customer service is awesome.

Like you I have orderd from AV and CV and have had good and bad experiences.

I tend to be a little hestitant when buying from new vendors but CLW is off the chain

Posted By: girlnextdoor
Date Posted: March 05 2008 at 11:20am
I just received my CLW and it is beautiful.  I purchased the Rochelle....now
I just have to find someone to help me put her on.  Annette is awesome and has great customer service.

Posted By: butterfly3582
Date Posted: March 05 2008 at 12:16pm
^^^^I ordered the Rochelle also.  I love the texture of the kinky straight

Posted By: Tea4Two
Date Posted: March 05 2008 at 6:17pm

I just purchased "Damita" from CLW.  I agree, Annette is awesome!
This is my very first unit.  I've only worn it three days straight now.

I posted pics in my fotki if y'all wanna see...

Posted By: girlnextdoor
Date Posted: March 05 2008 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by Tea4Two Tea4Two wrote:

you did an excellent job for your first application, i am so afraid to do it myself!  Your wig is very pretty on you

Posted By: BabyC
Date Posted: March 05 2008 at 8:35pm
I too ordered from Rotesha!!! I LOVE the hair it is beautiful and soft!!! It is just so thick!!!! lol.

Posted By: Philigrl
Date Posted: March 12 2008 at 5:35pm
Got my Rochelle from CLW and Annette can get the business

Posted By: Miss Lace
Date Posted: March 12 2008 at 5:44pm

Wow that looks very nice. I canīt believe itīs your first app. I wear lf for about 4, 5 weeks, but my app is still mesyCry. But i am really glad for you that yours is so nice.Clap

Posted By: innovativelace
Date Posted: March 12 2008 at 6:55pm
where are the pics??????

Posted By: missmodesty
Date Posted: March 13 2008 at 12:05am
i love your app Tea4two!
i love CLW  i had a great experience with her,
she is the best so far,
i had a good experience with Rex too,very fast to reply to emails and very helpful
i love exquisitewigs too,they have a great customer service.

Holly i dont know yet i will update you about her,but so far so good,she is nice and lovely,cant wait to see the wig.

Date Posted: March 13 2008 at 12:24pm
Yes, Annette at CLW is extremely helpful.  I was pleasantly surprised by her caring customer service. And I love the way her hair smells when you get it.  I will definitely order from her again.

And although I've never ordered from Rex, I have sent him emails, and he always responds back very quickly.  I even have him on my Yahoo messenger list and he responds to my IM's quickly as well.  So far with Rex, every stock unit I asked him about he had already sold.Cry 

http://public.fotki.com/Tea4Two/march2008/clwdamita021.html - http://public.fotki.com/Tea4Two/march2008/clwdamita021.html  

Posted By: Shonita24
Date Posted: March 13 2008 at 12:58pm

I'm a huge fan of CLW, I am wearing her Tiffany unit in my avatar!

Posted By: sweetnznj
Date Posted: March 13 2008 at 5:27pm
I loooove looking at the pics on that site CLW...but they are rather expensive even the ones who are discounted....i don't know maybe if i save a bit..LOL...after all the reading and lurking i have been doin that i have learned that my 1st LF should not be EXTREMELY expensive due to all the practicing i will be doing...i plan on getting my 1st from a CV...

Posted By: Curlygirl11
Date Posted: March 13 2008 at 7:08pm
Hi Ya-Ya:

I've been wearing flw for about 5 months now and I love them. The other ladies are right about California Lace Wigs. I bought the Taylor unit and it is the best quality hair I have and it has the most natural hairline. I have other units from DeNove and Ms. Lola that I love and 1 unit from Celebrity Styling Wigs that is an absolute beast - poor hair quality but I still wrestle with it from time to time when I wanna wear it. I have 2 units coming from a Chinese vendor and I'm hoping the quality will be as good as California Lace Wigs so I can save some money since most of the American vendors are getting their units from China anyway.

Date Posted: March 13 2008 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by sweetnznj sweetnznj wrote:

I loooove looking at the pics on that site CLW...but they are rather expensive even the ones who are discounted....i don't know maybe if i save a bit..LOL...after all the reading and lurking i have been doin that i have learned that my 1st LF should not be EXTREMELY expensive due to all the practicing i will be doing...i plan on getting my 1st from a CV...

Sweetnznj, one of the reasons why I bought this LF from CLW was because it was on sale... marked down 30%.  I figured as long as it was in the $200-$300 range, I could buy it.  I checked all the AV websites hourly just to catch a sale!  Every time I emailed a CV about a stock unit, they had already sold it.

I just purchased my 2nd unit from a forum member.  It's from a CV (Rex) and I can't wait to receive it.  It's used, but I don't care since I'm still new at all this.  Purchasing a used unit from a forum member is a good way to cut costs for us newbies!Thumbs%20Up

Posted By: Shonita24
Date Posted: March 13 2008 at 10:47pm

Originally posted by sweetnznj sweetnznj wrote:

Sweetnznj, one of the reasons why I bought this LF from CLW was because it was on sale... marked down 30%.  I figured as long as it was in the $200-$300 range, I could buy it.  I checked all the AV websites hourly just to catch a sale!  Every time I emailed a CV about a stock unit, they had already sold it.

I just purchased my 2nd unit from a forum member.  It's from a CV (Rex) and I can't wait to receive it.  It's used, but I don't care since I'm still new at all this.  Purchasing a used unit from a forum member is a good way to cut costs for us newbies!Thumbs%20Up

Hey Tea4Two,

Glad you got to order your unit before you cruise (this is shonnamichele from BHM)Wink  Keep us posted with pics when you get her!

Posted By: charron08
Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 4:55pm
TEA4TWO..u bought a LFront..!!..u didnt tell me!..it looks lovely!

Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 5:17pm

Hey, Charron!Smile

I finally broke down and bought a LF.  It was on SALE so I couldn't pass it up.  I bought a stock unit, so it's not fitting as well as it should but I'm working with it.  I want to eventually buy a custom unit to really see how I like it. 

(I'll send you a PM in a min.)

Posted By: sweetnznj
Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 7:50pm

Any ladies have any used LF's up for sale??? im one of dose big headed chics tho..LOL

Posted By: fllwlover
Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 7:55pm
Tea4two -- U LOOK FAB-U-LOS!!!!!

Posted By: shefruitful
Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 9:50pm
Alright now!!

Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 9:55pm
Wow! I haven't been on this board in a minute and it is rockin around here! I also recently purchase a lace wig on sale from CLW, Annette is the BOMB and her customer service is excellent! I'm so happy so many new people are here!

Posted By: sexibeach
Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by Ms. Ya-Ya Ms. Ya-Ya wrote:

Wow! I haven't been on this board in a minute and it is rockin around here! I also recently purchase a lace wig on sale from CLW, Annette is the BOMB and her customer service is excellent! I'm so happy so many new people are here!
are you my Ms. YahYah that has cookie and that beautiful new baby?

Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 10:21pm
No, Sexibeach... I'm not that Ms. Ya-Ya. I am Ms. Ya-Ya that is in dyer need of learning as much as I can from you. I hear you are the Queen Of Lace Wigs! Nice to meet you. So happy you are here! Never knew about BHM until reading info on this board. Welcome, all the new ladies, this is going to be fun!!

Posted By: Unladylikediva
Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 10:39pm
Sexi is definately the Queen of Lace Wigs...you will learn alot form her.

Posted By: Breh
Date Posted: March 14 2008 at 11:21pm
Wow, Tea4Two, that looks great.

Posted By: Curlygirl11
Date Posted: March 15 2008 at 1:55am
OOOOooooooooohhhhhhhhh!!!  Shocked
AAAAAaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!jawdrop 

Tea4Two that looks SO pretty and SSSOOOO natural. I LOVE that. Since you can't really toot your own horn let me help you out airhorn

Posted By: sexibeach
Date Posted: March 15 2008 at 7:55am
Originally posted by Ms. Ya-Ya Ms. Ya-Ya wrote:

No, Sexibeach... I'm not that Ms. Ya-Ya. I am Ms. Ya-Ya that is in dyer need of learning as much as I can from you. I hear you are the Queen Of Lace Wigs! Nice to meet you. So happy you are here! Never knew about BHM until reading info on this board. Welcome, all the new ladies, this is going to be fun!!

great that's all good, and we're here and loving it and you do look too cute!Wink

Print Page | Close Window