Print Page | Close Window

NIOXIN

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Long Hair Happenings
Forum Name: Long Hair Support
Forum Description: Growing it long takes commitment and support.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=56792
Printed Date: September 28 2024 at 6:14pm

Topic: NIOXIN
Posted By: LAURA410
Subject: NIOXIN
Date Posted: September 28 2007 at 12:59pm
I wanted to share a tip with everyone. i was at a salon one day and ask them if there was anything that would meake my hair grow faster. The suggested the nioxin tablets. its a hair loss tablet. i got some and i swear my hair grew 1 inch in a month.you can buy it at any salon its about 20$ for a 30 day supply. my hair is very very slow to grow so i figured id share this tip with everyone. happy hair growing :-)

Replies:
Posted By: DaveDecker
Date Posted: September 28 2007 at 9:21pm
Welcome Laura!

There's a difference between "supposed to" and "does."  I'm not passing judgment on the product, merely wondering whether the claim is more of a sales pitch than a scientifically proven fact.

Generally the best thing to maximize hair growth is take great care of your health, and avoid (or rarely go) salons because visits there tend to reduce the length.

Tell us a little bit about your long hair journey?  As you can see from my signature picture, it's been awhile since my hair was short. Wink

-------------

Posted By: LAURA410
Date Posted: September 29 2007 at 8:59pm
YUPPP WHEN I USED IT IT WORKED GREAT. THE ONLY THING IS I DONT WANTT O PAY 20 A BOTTLE EVERY MONTH SO NOW IM TRYING THE VITAMIN E AND BIOTIN 1000MCG AND SEE HOW THAT WORKS OUT

Print Page | Close Window