Print Page | Close Window

New to hair extensions-- Need help!

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Extension Topics
Forum Name: Hair Extension Faqs & Facts
Forum Description: Getting Started, Good To Know, General Faqs & Archived Posts
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=57011
Printed Date: May 12 2024 at 5:57pm

Topic: New to hair extensions-- Need help!
Posted By: LittleSkull
Subject: New to hair extensions-- Need help!
Date Posted: October 08 2007 at 11:36pm
Hi!

Recently I've been considering hair extensions, but I have no idea which ones to go for, as there are so many to choose from... so I need some advice please!  Here is some info about me that may help: My hair is very thin/fine, blonde, and just rests at my shoulders.  I'd like to get extensions not only for length but for body as well.  I'd like the length to be a few inches below my shoulders.  I had a consultation for the individuals today, but now i'm leaning towards weft.. i'm so confused!

Help?

Thanks!

Replies:
Posted By: Sofiaone
Date Posted: October 13 2007 at 1:14am
you should repost your message under Hair extensions instead of Hair extension FAQs and Facts....you will get more replies.

Posted By: flyppr2002
Date Posted: January 15 2008 at 7:38pm
Hi, my hair sounds a lot like yours. I have had the fusion method (which takes forever and are kind of hard to groom) I recently tried the seamless (aka skin-wefted) method and i am loving them. They are a little harder to hide when your hair is pulled up but a lot quicker to put in, easier to wash and groom. I didnt' use the double sided tape but backed them up to each other and just used the adhesive. They feel pretty secure so I hope they last quite a while.

I got mine at indian hair export.com for a decent price. Matter of fact I got 2 bundles, enough to do my hair 3x for $170. They've been in a week and are a little itchy but that will pass. I went to a fantastic sams and they put them in for me for $15! yeah, can you believe it?

If you want to see pictures of them go to my myspace page at http://www.kimskiallen.com - www.kimskiallen.com

Hope this helped

-------------
Kimski

Posted By: flyppr2002
Date Posted: January 15 2008 at 7:39pm
oh yeah, and the wefted ones that are sewn in....if your hair is thin I'd think you'd see those easier. Let me know which one you choose as I am interested in the sewn in kind as well...
I hated the microlinks, you could see the bead and they hurt to sleep on.

-------------
Kimski

Print Page | Close Window