Forum Name: Hair Extension Faqs & Facts
Forum Description: Getting Started, Good To Know, General Faqs & Archived Posts
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=57578
Printed Date: May 12 2024 at 10:09pm

Topic: Dream Catchers Paris Hilton Hair Extensions
Posted By: teleca25
Subject: Dream Catchers Paris Hilton Hair Extensions
Date Posted: November 03 2007 at 1:30pm
So I am thinking about getting extensions and I have heard a ton of good stuff about the Paris Hilton Dream catchers hair extensions. Because I have very thick and curly hair that takes along time to grow and wont grow past the shoulders, I want a quality were price doesnt matter. I want to be able to keep them in for as long as possible but I want to make sure I am choosing the right product and the right method. I dont care about the cost so much although it would be nice to get them cheaper than the Dream catchers cost but it is not a factor on such a permenent decision. I dont want any harmful methods just the best for the job and need advice. what do all you informed hair folks have on the matter? Thanks :)

Replies:
Posted By: luvaluva
Date Posted: November 22 2007 at 5:33pm
I got these done in August and had them taken out last month. They were really nice. These were my first hair exts. so I have not much to compare them to except POP clip ins. But I had do nothiing extra in taking care of them. My natural hair was completely fine when they were taken out. Very low maintence as far as brushing. I never once had a tangle and the cylinders they use help them stay in great. So not much shedding at all. I paid about 1600 I think for 200 strandds but need more than that and thats why I took them out. It didn't lok good on me bc I personally needed more hair bc i have naturally thick hair. Good Luck!

Print Page | Close Window