Forum Name: Skin Care
Forum Description: Smooth techniques for beautiful & healthy skin
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=57595
Printed Date: March 29 2024 at 5:14am

Topic: Mychelle Products
Posted By: paper
Subject: Mychelle Products
Date Posted: November 04 2007 at 11:09am
I recently started using Mychelle products. I love them and was wondering, does anyone think they will be selling them at a walgreens or walmart in the future? Sure would be nice if they did!

Replies:
Posted By: babycheeks24
Date Posted: January 08 2008 at 9:09pm
i like them too i also use her products, i hate having to order them all the time and there high but really great!

-------------
Babycheeks

Date Posted: January 10 2008 at 8:10am
I agree! With the Mychelle products, little goes a long way, which is good. Smile

-------------

Posted By: Alisa06
Date Posted: March 18 2008 at 6:25pm
I have used mychelle for over a year now.  I absolutley love the line. I use almost everything. I wish it would be available at stores such as wal-mart, but I have a feeling that being a "natural "product, it will not. Have you checked any of your local health food stores? I have found a few stores that carry it.   I have also found vitacost.com. It is cheeper than the website, cost of the products, as well as shipping, and it arrives faster. 

-------------
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!

Date Posted: March 19 2008 at 10:00am
Another good place to buy Mychelle products is on e-bay.

-------------

Posted By: Arthur10
Date Posted: April 10 2008 at 1:29am
Mychelle Products is really good that is why i also like it.

Posted By: lilly213
Date Posted: September 15 2008 at 8:22am
There are some of them..
Apple Brightening Cleanser is a sulfate-free cleanser designed to assist in skin brightening and gently exfoliate dead, hyperpigmented skin with natural apple fruit acids while powerful antioxidants protect against free radical damage.

Apple Brightening Cleanser is a sulfate-free cleanser designed to assist in skin brightening and gently exfoliate dead, hyperpigmented skin with natural apple fruit acids while powerful antioxidants protect against free radical damage.

Apple Brightening Mist is a toner containing daisy extract and natural apple fruit acids to assist in ultimate brightening. Powerful tropical antioxidants protect against free radical damage while heavy water effectively hydrates dry, sun damaged skin.

Apple Brightening Mist is a toner containing daisy extract and natural apple fruit acids to assist in ultimate brightening. Powerful tropical antioxidants protect against free radical damage while heavy water effectively hydrates dry, sun damaged skin.

-------------
http://www.ovariancystsnomore.com/ - Ovarian Cysts

Posted By: LavenderPink
Date Posted: October 21 2008 at 3:15pm
ClapThank you for letting us know the cheapest web site to get our Mychelle products, I TOO ordered from Vitacost, and yes i agree they are far ClapCHEAPER  than going to your health food stores and Mychelle themselves, even our local health food stores that do carry SOME Mychelle products ARE TOOOOO EXPENSIVE, they should place them in Macy's or Neiman  Marcus stores!!! But i ordered the Apple cleansing lines from Vitacost, and GLAD I DID !!! Wink ClapThumbs%20Up

-------------

Print Page | Close Window