Print Page | Close Window

They sent the wrong colour!!!

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Extension Topics
Forum Name: Hair Extensions
Forum Description: Hair Extensions can be the quick fix for short hair.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=58168
Printed Date: April 27 2024 at 1:57am

Topic: They sent the wrong colour!!!
Posted By: *Annette*
Subject: They sent the wrong colour!!!
Date Posted: December 06 2007 at 1:57pm
So i finally get round to ordering some clip in ponytails and have been waiting patiently for them to arrive and they've only gone and sent the wrong colour!

I asked for oak and I got a very ash blonde!

GRRRRRRRRRR.

I got all excited this morning when the post came!

-------------
Annette xxx

www.2swim4life.com

Replies:
Posted By: krimsa
Date Posted: December 07 2007 at 8:31am
Did it have a tag on the hair saying what the color was and the number for it? If there was clearly a discrepancy in what you ordered (hopefully you printed that out) and what arrived, then it’s their mistake and they should replace it with the correct color or do a refund if it is not available. Whatever you do though, don’t remove any tags and keep the hair pristine and in the same condition it arrived so they can take it back.

Posted By: *Annette*
Date Posted: December 07 2007 at 10:14am
yep, none of the tags matched the hair colour I asked for and I havent even taken the hair out of the zip bag it travelled in, I dont have any worries that they wont rectify the situation but my H is away this w/e and I wanted to do some experimenting - now I cant - what else am I gonna do?? lolApprove

Still in the mean time I have founf anotehr website that does clip ins and I'm soooooooooo tempted - while the cats away.... Wink

-------------
Annette xxx

www.2swim4life.com

Posted By: krimsa
Date Posted: December 07 2007 at 10:18am
LOL, yeah I know how that goes. Just send it back but you might want to contact them first just to make sure there will be no problems or they dont require a return number or something. I would also send a copy of your initial receipt with the color you requested highlighted so they can clearly see it was their error. i dont anticipate a problem as long as the hair is still in the baggie and not worn. Good luck.

Print Page | Close Window