Print Page | Close Window

Hair colour (female)

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Teen Hair & Hairstyles
Forum Description: If its cool, if its hip, if its hot... Its here.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=59309
Printed Date: June 26 2024 at 3:48am

Topic: Hair colour (female)
Posted By: Adddddddam
Subject: Hair colour (female)
Date Posted: February 23 2008 at 4:42pm

Ok,

Lemme start by saying im new to the forum and ive got a bit of a problem...

My Fiance' has black/blonde hair (styled & highlighted/lowlighted, u know what i mean lol). Anyway this is gonna sound abit strange, but she knows i got abit of a thing for redheads (Not ginger, red. No offense to any1 ginger ofcourse). But anywho im trying to convince her to dye her hair Red/Dark Red,  now obviously its her hair and she does what she wants with it, but any ideas on how i can get her to see my side of it?

I know its abit manipulative and that, and she knows i have a thing for redheads, so i thought she'd understand and see my point, but its difficult to convince young ladies nowadays LOL

Anyone shed some light?

-------------
Burn rubber, not your soul.

Biking, A Way Of Life.

Replies:
Posted By: Aloloo
Date Posted: February 23 2008 at 5:10pm
I don't really think you should try and convince her to dye her hair. You have a thing for redheads, but you also seem to have a thing for black/blondes if you're engaged to her. Don't try and make her change her hair color, it most likely won't go over well.

Posted By: loveshorthair
Date Posted: February 23 2008 at 9:22pm
Ad...dam,
I completely understand your feelings.  My wife is brunette but I too love the Reddish Brown look.  Sorry, I don't have any answers but if you find out a way please post.  Don't push or she will just push back.  I thought I would just casually notice someone with the color I like and mention it to her...."That girl has pretty hair or that is a pretty color...."

Print Page | Close Window