Print Page | Close Window

The right haircut for fine hair?

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: Hair Talk
Forum Name: Fine Hair
Forum Description: Devoted to the special needs of those with fine hair.
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=59516
Printed Date: April 20 2024 at 9:51am

Topic: The right haircut for fine hair?
Posted By: Varn
Subject: The right haircut for fine hair?
Date Posted: March 05 2008 at 4:22pm
Hi, obviously I'm new here, this is my first post. I was wondering if I could get some advice about a couple of different haircuts. My hair is fine. And my face I believe is round by the fact that it is almost as wide as it is long. Not too sure though.

My question is based on my fine hair and round(?) facial shape what would be the best haircut for me? I don't mind spending some extra time on my hair. Right now it comes down to my bum which is too long for me. It kind of just sits there. I do want to keep some length to it though, like below the shoulder blades. And as you can see in the first picture of myself I have long layers (used to anyway, my hair has grown out since then), but I like the way that Rachel's layers start sooner around her cheekbones. Not sure I have the hair to pull it off though since my hair is fine. And not sure when it comes to Reese's hair if I have the face to pull off bangs. I do have a lot of hair though if that makes any difference.

So considering the above what would you all think to be the best haircut for me?

Thank you so much for your time.

Here are a couple of pictures of myself. Sorry if they aren't very good. I was trying to find ones that show the most of my face shape and hair.

And,

And these are the different haircuts I was thinking of getting. The first one is of Rachel McAdams and the second is Reese Witherspoon.

Print Page | Close Window