Print Page | Close Window

Ahh!! Please Help!

Printed From: HairBoutique.com
Category: General
Forum Name: Announcements
Forum Description: Have something you need to shout at the World? No Ads Please!
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=59575
Printed Date: June 20 2024 at 7:25am

Topic: Ahh!! Please Help!
Posted By: CountryGirl08
Subject: Ahh!! Please Help!
Date Posted: March 09 2008 at 11:19am

Ok... I have long thick hair and a little over a week ago I got a perm... And I HATE it, I have cried and cried! It is so frizzy and its just a mess. So, I've been straightening it (which is a nightmare in itself). I've also been conditioning it like crazy!! But I am terrified that I am going to burn up my hair and it will start breaking off... So, is there anything I can do to get this perm out without damaging my hair? I do not want to cut any off at all. I love my hair long. THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP & GOD BLESS!Smile

Replies:
Posted By: ga08
Date Posted: June 22 2008 at 5:39am
Hi Country 08 - I know the feeling !  When this happened to me years ago, I simply started wearing two french braids and started to let my perm grow out and as it continued to grow out, my hair stylist would simply warm bump the roots.  It's also healthy to keep your ends clipped as the hair grows out, this should keep your ends from splitting !

Your hair will be just fine, just be a little patient and it'll be back to it's natural state soon....

God Bless !
ga08

-------------
georgia

Print Page | Close Window