Forum Name: Lace Front Wig Talk
Forum Description: Lace Front Wig Talk
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=59698
Printed Date: May 08 2024 at 10:26am

Topic: I'm Gonna Address The BHM thread
Posted By: sexibeach
Subject: I'm Gonna Address The BHM thread
Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 8:58am
since i refused to log onto BHM and address that thread over there about Where is Sexibeach? i'm doing to address it here.. I don’t like nobody trying to decide about me what they don’t know to be the truth.. b/c my not being at BHM or posting I never went there to make a formal announcement that I was, but I feel now I got to say something. but for anyone to say i dominated that board with my opinion doesn’t have a clear picture of what has happened.. first, for the record i never gave advice that didn't work for others, b/c i purposely didn't give any advice that i didn't think that people could perform based on their own skills.. i took that responsbility serious and didn't want any one to lose money on a unit by messing it up based on something i said..

which unfortunately will begin to happen for people the newbies at BHM  now…you don't fully understand the history of what has happened in the past,  and I don’t expect anyone too  that’s just been lurking over a year ago, so I have to set the record straight.. and honestly sharing beauty secrets has NEVER been anything I’ve done in my entire life b/c I never developed that kind of close relationships with women to do so until I came to BHM.. and yes there have been some that had disagreements with me, but it had nothing to do with hair tips for the most part, and it NEVER DOES, some might have been catty, but everybody has had a disagreement with family b4..

and even tho we had disagreements i have personally reached out to almost all of those women b/c i still respect their right to feel as they did, b/c their real beef was with admin and not me.. but i happen to be a part of admin being a Mod at the time, so i was stuck in the middle.. it wasn't that i was trying to be the dominating opinion, its b/c i was the only ONE left behind that had experience to share.. and i was a mod, let's not forget the latter, b/c that played a significant part in my responsibility.. well the family left, and i was there by myself and i stayed and helped people when nobody else was posting, b/c that's the way i am and out of my obligation as a Mod.. and while everybody is trying to remember the things i said, remember that i've always said if i wasn't a Mod i'd been gone..

well now i'm not a mod, so i didn't leave and/or chose not to post  b/c of what someone else said in the past to attack me, b/c i've made amends and repaired most all of the relationships of those that had left from there.. I truly understood their opinion and why they had a beef with admin and didn’t hold it against them..they felt it was their right to make a stand against admin b/c they didn’t like what was happening there at BHM… I honestly understood and respected them for that and I tend to agree with them even more so now, b/c i don't think that admin understood what my contribution was to BHM and didn't appreciate it.. but its admin's board, and he can do what he pleases, and that's his choice to do so..

we did what we did b/c we enjoyed the board and the friends we made, it was a sisterhood, and now i just have no further obligation to help somebody else’s board succeed or prosper, and help make their pockets fat, b/c like its been said i ain't getting paid.. i was there  when admin didn't even bother to check for in for MONTHS helping with the other mods to hold down the fort that wasn’t mine, in the mist of all out hell.. at the end of the day I don’t think they really understood what we really meant to each other or the board nor appreciated it..and i'm really drained from the whole situation, and caring about something that didn't even belong to me, so why give a flying flip about what happens to someone elses board?? when they didn't give a flying flip about me?

i gave information freely not b/c of admin or russ, cuz i was doing it b4 he came around, and i didn't even know who the heck he was, but b/c of the members.. and if anybody didn’t want it they didn’t have to take it..  i do however feel sorry for the newer members, b/c I actually care about the members and the newbies.. but like someone said there will always be another person wanting to know what a lf is.. so i guess some can be happy that i'm gone, so they can give their opinion all day long or not hopefully someone will be there to take it.. but I must say I’m truly owerwhelmed by those that have expressed true sincere love me for me, and respect for me, the friendships I’ve made... and that is and will always be truly appreciated from the bottom of my heart…so don’t form opinions about what or why somebody does something unless you ask them for yourself.. and I’m still a member there regardless just don't know when or if i'll ever post there again…but i don't feel an obligation to be there unless i choose too..

Replies:
Posted By: soxgirl119
Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 11:18am
Aww sexi, i know deep down you're appreciated by most of the women. You just have so much to share with us that it's not surprising that others are intimidated by that. You always handled yourself like a real lady should. Hold your head up, you've got my respect.Hug

Posted By: mujersexyc
Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 11:29am
ITA alot of ppl took aim at u for varies reason and not the ADMM and they thought you were getting paid to take their bull and I guess now the ones that like to attack will have no  one to attack but ADDM and he will see how it feels so they ALL made their beds hard and NOW they have to LAY in it.smileypop

Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 11:33am
Originally posted by mujersexyc mujersexyc wrote:

ITA alot of ppl took aim at u for varies reason and not the ADMM and they thought you were getting paid to take their bull and I guess now the ones that like to attack will have Know  one to attack but ADDM and he will see how it feels so they ALL made thier beds hard and NOW they have to LAY in it.smileypop

exactlly!!

i enjoyed all the ladies and appreciated them regardless to differences, but i'm not trying to be pimped out.. LOL

thank soxgirl cuz you already know.. Wink

Posted By: Samria
Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 12:00pm

I appreciate you Sexibeach and I missed you... But I'm here NOW with ya!!!hooray

Posted By: laydyl
Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 12:46pm
As a newbie to lace wigs, I definitely appreciated your input on BHM!  Just the fact that you went out of your way to provide such a wealth of information, and at no cost to anyone (except your time), was so selfless and caring.  You don't meet too many people like that in this world. 

When I read you were gone, I immediately got sad because I had read all these threads about what a sweet person you are, but I myself never got a chance to talk with you or anything.  So, and I said this in the other thread, but I'm grateful you sent me the link to this board because I really do enjoy hearing your input...not only as a lace wig veteran but as a sweet woman. 

I'm still at BHM simply because I'm too new at this lace wig game to cut myself off from any source of information.   But at least I (and other newbies) now know to be very careful what we say at that board.  We know not to put our hearts out there and keep our postings strictly business.

I'm glad you cut the negative energy out of your life, Sexi.  Life is too short and too precious to spend it caught up in the midst of drama. 

Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 1:21pm
thank you ladies, its more but i'm not going to air dirty laundry on here or there but i don't like how things are, b/c they are not what they appear.. so people can say what they want too, b/c they really don't know the truth behind the scenes over there.. nuff said..

Posted By: FLMDiva
Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 2:02pm
Sexi, i got your back.  you are the greatest person i ever met and don't you change a thing about yourself.  Me and Prez Obama got you girl!

Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 2:18pm

thank you honey.. one of the things i didn't realize was something that Celie taught me, and maybe i should share it in this thread, its how you cause others to prosper whether you know it or not..so sometimes you need to make a decision..

one of the other boards is a business and customer affairs and sometimes member (customers) communications can be so egregiously ignored and marginalized. The backbone of the medium for that business are the stats, i.e., how many members, visits and posts are made on the site. Advertiser fees to that site are formularized from those numbers. It’s the HITS that counts AND PRODUCES REVENUE FOR one of the other boards. The people who were ignored or mistreated, and thus, minimized and marginalized ARE the hits. We were the hits, and every time we posted, logged in, or linked into the site, it was advertising dollars to the owner.

Posted By: DonnaB63
Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

thank you honey.. one of the things i didn't realize was something that Celie taught me, and maybe i should share it in this thread, its how you cause others to prosper whether you know it or not..so sometimes you need to make a decision..

one of the other boards is a business and customer affairs and sometimes member (customers) communications can be so egregiously ignored and marginalized. The backbone of the medium for that business are the stats, i.e., how many members, visits and posts are made on the site. Advertiser fees to that site are formularized from those numbers. It’s the HITS that counts AND PRODUCES REVENUE FOR one of the other boards. The people who were ignored or mistreated, and thus, minimized and marginalized ARE the hits. We were the hits, and every time we posted, logged in, or linked into the site, it was advertising dollars to the owner.

I suspected that was the case but didn't give it much thought.  Whenever I sent an IM to fellow members that included a link to a vendor or website, the link was converted into a link back to that board (in turn, another hit).  But you know how it is, you just get busy with life and move on.  Confirmation usually comes and it did.  It was a long time coming, but it did .  Thanks for sharing that info (and for the confirmationWink

Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 2:38pm
ok? now your seeing the big picture everytime i posted a tip or a product it popped up on google adds..thats why i'm saying if you can't appreciate members/me then don't expect me to be pimped..

Posted By: DonnaB63
Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 2:55pm

ok? now your seeing the big picture everytime i posted a tip or a product it popped up on google adds..thats why i'm saying if you can't appreciate members/me then don't expect me to be pimped..

LOLLOLLOLLOLGirl, I see and I feel ya.  If you'd owned stock you'd be rich right about now!   Maybe others will see and maybe they won't.  Some will say it's sour grapes for sure...whatever.  You did what you needed to do and that is that.  More power to ya!

Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by DonnaB63 DonnaB63 wrote:

LOLLOLLOLLOLGirl, I see and I feel ya.  If you'd owned stock you'd be rich right about now!   Maybe others will see and maybe they won't.  Some will say it's sour grapes for sure...whatever.  You did what you needed to do and that is that.  More power to ya!

ok i would be, and i was pimped for tips and i didn't even get a tip.. LOL

Posted By: Miss Lace
Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 2:59pm

He Sexi, i am glad that i find you back. I hope to learn a lot more from you. I appreciate you and a lot of other girls do too. Look how active you are on the site. I don´t know you in real life but you already help me a lot so i love you for that. cheekkiss

Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by Miss Lace Miss Lace wrote:

He Sexi, i am glad that i find you back. I hope to learn a lot more from you. I appreciate you and a lot of other girls do too. Look how active you are on the site. I don´t know you in real life but you already help me a lot so i love you for that. cheekkiss

its ok its more laid back here, and i'm happy to help you..

Posted By: Breh
Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 3:03pm
I noticed that as well. As soon as you mentioned something, then it would appear in a google ad not to long after that. You know I love you and appreciate you, you're my girl.

Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 3:08pm

My computer is flippinLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by Breh Breh wrote:

I noticed that as well. As soon as you mentioned something, then it would appear in a google ad not to long after that. You know I love you and appreciate you, you're my girl.

i noticed that the first time i posted about MTG coming out with a human version called sulu hair.. and i couldn't believe that he would purchase advertising from them that quick, cuz it was brand new off the block, there's no way he could have done that..well now i know..

Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 3:11pm
Breh i am glad to see you here too. Your input on BHM is also greatThumbs%20Up

Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 3:13pm

I really appreciate you Sexi. I know the first time i could post a topic about my lf question. You immediately send me a pm with my answer. Your input on that BHM was amazing. I hope to learn so much more from you. I don´t know you for real, but al already love you for sharing you skills with us.cheekkiss

well honey i'm here for you  not a problem..

they can talk about me and think its sour grapes all day long cuz it ain't.. i just don't have an obligation to deal with the drama and everything else, plus i wanna get paid.. LOLLOLLOL with interest. LOL just kidding but you know what i mean..

Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 3:18pm
That's what i don't understand. You do something and they don't pay you, but they have al lot of sh+t to say. We should be glad that there are people like you and other girls that freely want to share their skills with us (newbies). Why people always have to hate?

Posted By: Shonita24
Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 3:23pm
To all my BHM refugees, you guys are the best.  Sexi your input into my new lace wig venture has been such a blessing to me.  Just in reading the thread over at BHM just made my stomach turn because you can just see the cattiness and drama still going on.  This forum is so laid back but extremely helpful.  Even though I do not know any of you personally, I consider you my sisters, truly (our common interest has brought us together)!  I pray that this forum does not turn into drama central (smile).  Love you guys and Sexi, keep doing what your doing, you have touch so many women with your large knowledge base and always remember that!

Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 3:38pm
thanks ladies i'm always gonna take the high road, i've done all i can do and you can't please everybody.. what they gonna do when he shuts it down again, cuz supposely its going to be new and improved.. but if you still got all the fighting and cussing, its will still be what it is.. and like i said that was only minor i dealt with the blows and kept on stepping cuz i ain't gonna let nobody bless my blessings..

Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by Shonita24 Shonita24 wrote:

To all my BHM refugees, you guys are the best.  Sexi your input into my new lace wig venture has been such a blessing to me.  Just in reading the thread over at BHM just made my stomach turn because you can just see the cattiness and drama still going on.  This forum is so laid back but extremely helpful.  Even though I do not know any of you personally, I consider you my sisters, truly (our common interest has brought us together)!  I pray that this forum does not turn into drama central (smile).  Love you guys and Sexi, keep doing what your doing, you have touch so many women with your large knowledge base and always remember that!

ITA and love you too sisWink

Posted By: ash8419
Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 4:06pm

thanks ladies i'm always gonna take the high road, i've done all i can do and you can't please everybody.. what they gonna do when he shuts it down again, cuz supposely its going to be new and improved.. but if you still got all the fighting and cussing, its will still be what it is.. and like i said that was only minor i dealt with the blows and kept on stepping cuz i ain't gonna let nobody bless my blessings..

ClapClapThat's exactly what I was thinking...what is he gonna do after the upgrade???? Oh well I guess he would have a lot of ignorance on the board rather than peace and intelligence. Sexi at BHM you always took the high road no matter what people said or did on the board and I figured if that is how you are on the board then you must be that way in your own personal life outside cyberspace. Don't know what you got until its gone...

Posted By: Curlygirl11
Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 4:22pm
SexiB you already know that we appreciated your hair tips BUT what I admired most is how you always took the high road and kept it classy. I admired the fact that I never saw you lower yourself to calling any names or making personal attacks on other members who were not exactly nice to you at the time. THAT is true class and it's a big reason so many people admire you.

Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by Curlygirl11 Curlygirl11 wrote:

SexiB you already know that we appreciated your hair tips BUT what I admired most is how you always took the high road and kept it classy. I admired the fact that I never saw you lower yourself to calling any names or making personal attacks on other members who were not exactly nice to you at the time. THAT is true class and it's a big reason so many people admire you.

i apprediate that but don't think i didn't want too sometimes.. LOL

Posted By: shefruitful
Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 4:26pm
Thank you Sexi for all of your contributions and thoughtfulness. I was a newbie at BHM and everytime I would send you a PM, you always responded with helpful tips and information. I appreciate all you have done and I pray may God continue to bless and keep you for only he can.

Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 4:31pm

i apprediate that but don't think i didn't want too sometimes.. LOL

Oh, I KNOW you wanted to because thats only human. But that's exactly what made it so admirable because it's HARD to exercise that type of restraint when you really want to put somebody in check.

Posted By: missmodesty
Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 5:43pm
Sexi you are the reason why i started wearing lace fronts,when i discovered BHM you were the one where i got all my information from,i spent nights reading your threads and i didnt event realized how many pages i was reading.

Be blessed and thank you for all the information you freely give to us.

when things like what they did to you over there happen,all i can say is be happy thats mean you truly are special and nobody can do what you've done.
keep on moving,we love u and will always be supportive and be there for ya.

kisses and hugHugSmile

Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 6:23pm
well i appreciate that ya tend to know me b/c i'm getting the impression that someone is saying i have sour grapes? and why would i, i mean really? for what reason, and why would my personality change all of a sudden to have sour grapes.. i just served my time as a mod and now i'm done and owe that administration nothing but thanks for the opportunity it was great while it lasted...

Posted By: ChildofGod
Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 6:59pm
As a newbie, I lurked around the BMH board, but never joined. You gave great info on the board, sexi, and I found you by doing a goggle search! Thank you so very much for all of your priceless info on lf's.

Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by ChildofGod ChildofGod wrote:

As a newbie, I lurked around the BMH board, but never joined. You gave great info on the board, sexi, and I found you by doing a goggle search! Thank you so very much for all of your priceless info on lf's.

THANK YOU, so you found me here by doing a google search?

Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 7:02pm
Yes, I did, just goggled 'sexi' and up you popped!

Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 7:04pm

Yes, I did, just goggled 'sexi' and up you popped!

OH LORD, that means harpo can fine me...LOL LOLLOLLOL thanks so much for coming here.. i really appreciate so very much and you being God's child i think we all are here..

Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 7:06pm
That's great, there was some 'uglyness' over there! And people are STILL looking for you over there!

Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 7:12pm

That's great, there was some 'uglyness' over there! And people are STILL looking for you over there!
well apparently their not as smart as you to google me LOL so i'm not worried.. LOLLOL

Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 7:19pm
Well, I'm just happy that I can get advice without feeling stupid.   

Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 7:22pm

Well, I'm just happy that I can get advice without feeling stupid.   

yes ma and no one is stupid here we just learning from each other.. Wink

Date Posted: March 16 2008 at 8:48pm

Breh i am glad to see you here too. Your input on BHM is also greatThumbs%20Up

Thanks Miss Lace. I'm glad to be here. I still pop in on BHM occassionally to answer PM and I'll answer a question in a thread every now and then. I have cut back a lot. It is just not the same.

Posted By: Senegalese
Date Posted: March 17 2008 at 11:59am
I gotta thank Breh and Sexi, I have been lurking BHM for about 2 months before buying my first wig, and I have to say you guys are the queens of LFs, and your advice have been so helpful. I think you should have a business, because the tips are for sure helping people, so you might as well get paid for it Clap

Date Posted: March 17 2008 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by Senegalese Senegalese wrote:

I gotta thank Breh and Sexi, I have been lurking BHM for about 2 months before buying my first wig, and I have to say you guys are the queens of LFs, and your advice have been so helpful. I think you should have a business, because the tips are for sure helping people, so you might as well get paid for it Clap

thank you so much!!!bounce

Posted By: LovelyLisa
Date Posted: March 17 2008 at 12:13pm
Sexi,

You have been great since I joined and I appreciate everything you do.

My closure strips were to light, so I used my rit dye and bam! I am ok now! lol

Well not sure if you noticed but we all followed you over here so you can see you are very well loved! I just wish I had a tip to offer you!Embarrassed

Date Posted: March 17 2008 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by LovelyLisa LovelyLisa wrote:

Sexi,

You have been great since I joined and I appreciate everything you do.

My closure strips were to light, so I used my rit dye and bam! I am ok now! lol

Well not sure if you noticed but we all followed you over here so you can see you are very well loved! I just wish I had a tip to offer you!Embarrassed

wow you be finding stuff to do with that dye girl, now tell me step by step so i can add it to the newbie thread.. LOL

Posted By: lafemmenoir
Date Posted: March 17 2008 at 1:31pm
It works, if you google SexiBeach you can find you.  Girl you got alot of boards, you are all about beauty, young and the restless, skincare and dancing with stars.  Go head on!  Don't change that name unless you start your own show :)

Date Posted: March 17 2008 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by lafemmenoir lafemmenoir wrote:

It works, if you google SexiBeach you can find you.  Girl you got alot of boards, you are all about beauty, young and the restless, skincare and dancing with stars.  Go head on!  Don't change that name unless you start your own show :)

yey and dancing with the stars starts TONIGHT BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLdance2
 LOLLOL

Posted By: LovilyLocs
Date Posted: March 17 2008 at 2:06pm
Sexi thanks for taking the time to explain this even through you didn't have to.  I try to stay above all of the hating on the board which is why I didn't know what happened to everyone for the second time.

You are definitely appreciated by me.  I would still have white glue and black knots if it wasn't for your newbie thread.  Some days I would log on to BHM and think when does this woman sleep, take vacation etc?  I think it amazing how much you cared about stranger and their hair needs. 

It just goes to show how special you really are, but in this crazy world people always persecute those that try to help and care but flock after those who cause mess or support their azz crazy schemes.

Posted By: happydesta
Date Posted: March 17 2008 at 2:39pm

I also lurked on the BHM board . I spent a full weekend reading all of the advice and tips you gave on that board. And want to thank you for your help. You have no idea how many people you have helped. Their loss is this boards gainLOL. You are one classy lady.

Date Posted: March 17 2008 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by happydesta happydesta wrote:

I also lurked on the BHM board . I spent a full weekend reading all of the advice and tips you gave on that board. And want to thank you for your help. You have no idea how many people you have helped. Their loss is this boards gainLOL. You are one classy lady.

THANK YOU LADIES.

Posted By: chyna_li
Date Posted: March 17 2008 at 9:21pm
IT'S NO SECRET THT MEMBERSHIP WENT DOWN AFTER THT SO-CALLED UPGRADING. ONCE I NOTICED THT REGULAR MEMBERS SUCH AS MS CELIE, SEXI, ETC WERE GONE I WAS LIKE SOMETHING ISN'T RIGHT HERE. SO I THINK MOST OF US CAME TO WHERE THE REAL EDUCATORS WERE/REAL WOMEN WERE.

Posted By: prettyandbrains
Date Posted: March 18 2008 at 12:40am
Aww Sexi I didn't know you were going through so much drama over that board. I was a newbie when I met you and read all of your threads. You made this lf thing all the more exciting and comfortable. Who in da world would have a problem with you? They just don't know. People need to learn how to except differences and appreciate what each other brings to the table. You've done so much for me and the other newbie lurkers- We definitely have your back. It's o.k. now. We're safe over here.

Posted By: weave deva
Date Posted: March 18 2008 at 6:14am
Sexi, I missed you so much, that i followed you here.  Thanks for explaining, although you did not have to.  I learned so much from you over at BHM, I would have never ventured into the "Land of Lace" if it had not  been for all of your experience, knowledge and wisdom.  I appreciate you sooooooooooooooooo  much and will follow you wherever you go.  I am looking forward to HB being just as fun, exciting and educational as BHM use to be.

Date Posted: March 18 2008 at 6:27am
thanks ladies but i have mad love for that board, and i'm not trying to cause it no harm, its was good to me for the time i was there.. so i don't wanna discredit what it meant to me, b/c it meant a lot otherwise i wouldn't have met so many wonderful people.. i wish them the best in their success and i'm still a member there, an ellite member no less.. LOL

Posted By: JazzyGeri
Date Posted: March 20 2008 at 8:46am
Sexi, just so you know - I appreciate the crap out of ya! And everyone else who has helped me on my way to becoming a fully fledged hair-crak addict, here Sexi have a dancing banana on mebarmy(just because we can)

Luv Geri x x x x

Posted By: JLTabron
Date Posted: March 20 2008 at 10:29am
Originally posted by chyna_li chyna_li wrote:

IT'S NO SECRET THT MEMBERSHIP WENT DOWN AFTER THT SO-CALLED UPGRADING. ONCE I NOTICED THT REGULAR MEMBERS SUCH AS MS CELIE, SEXI, ETC WERE GONE I WAS LIKE SOMETHING ISN'T RIGHT HERE. SO I THINK MOST OF US CAME TO WHERE THE REAL EDUCATORS WERE/REAL WOMEN WERE.

I AGREEClap

For some reason I was a little apprehensive to post at BHM, but HB is laid back, friendly, and feels like a true sisterhood.  I too realized a lot of the vets were not posting anymore.  I knew something was up.  I am so glad I found all of you guys.  Everyone has given me tips and info that I never had heard of before.  LOVE YOU DIVASWink

Date Posted: March 20 2008 at 11:35am
Ladies i appreciate it very much, true enough this is not BHM but i'm tired of drama, catty remarks, and misunderstanings on a daily basis... i can't take no more, it was my true intentions just to drop off, b/c my interest and my goals took me to different places..

like i had a tummy tuck, did my research on that and belong to some boards for that.. then i did my skin research cuz then i wanted to improve my skin.. next stop improving my hair and went on a hair growth journey.. so its been an adventure on each goal..

but if your looking for drama and people cussing each other out while challenging each other's post, then i suggest this board won't be for you, and people looking for that type of sport should probably stay at drama headquarters b/c you won't find that here.. i really do wanna relax and just talk about hair sometimes without the stress..

Posted By: JewelofTNT
Date Posted: March 20 2008 at 7:59pm
Dear Sexi, although I never posted on the other site, I have read all of the wonderful advice and suggestions you have given about Lace Wigs and haircare in general, and I just want to say THANK YOU!!!  Thank you for all of the painstaking research you provided to all of us; thank you for all of the valuable newbie threads that you and the other lace Wig Vets put together that turned lace wig novices like me into proficient experts; thank you for your patience, understanding and  and willingness to walk members through the whole lacewig application process.  Because of you and the other forum Vets, I can order lace wigs for my family and myself,  I can bleach my knots, I can detangle my units, and I could go on and on.  You are a virtual LACE WIG BOOK OF KNOWLEGDGE.   I just wanted to take this time to tell you that you are truly appreciated, loved and respected . You have done all of this out of the kindness of your heart, and God will bless you my sister.  You remind me of that proverb that goes something like this: "Give a man a fish, and he will have food for a day.  Teach a man to fish, and he will have food for life.   You have taught all of your Lace Wig Sisters how to become self-sufficient.  Keep on doing what you do.SmileSmileSmileClap  

Date Posted: March 21 2008 at 8:06am
Originally posted by JewelofTNT JewelofTNT wrote:

Dear Sexi, although I never posted on the other site, I have read all of the wonderful advice and suggestions you have given about Lace Wigs and haircare in general, and I just want to say THANK YOU!!!  Thank you for all of the painstaking research you provided to all of us; thank you for all of the valuable newbie threads that you and the other lace Wig Vets put together that turned lace wig novices like me into proficient experts; thank you for your patience, understanding and  and willingness to walk members through the whole lacewig application process.  Because of you and the other forum Vets, I can order lace wigs for my family and myself,  I can bleach my knots, I can detangle my units, and I could go on and on.  You are a virtual LACE WIG BOOK OF KNOWLEGDGE.   I just wanted to take this time to tell you that you are truly appreciated, loved and respected . You have done all of this out of the kindness of your heart, and God will bless you my sister.  You remind me of that proverb that goes something like this: "Give a man a fish, and he will have food for a day.  Teach a man to fish, and he will have food for life.   You have taught all of your Lace Wig Sisters how to become self-sufficient.  Keep on doing what you do.SmileSmileSmileClap  
THANK YOU SO MUCH i'm constantly overwhelmed from hearing from people that i never chatted with that are now saying i helped them so much.. it was really ashame that most was afraid to post on the other board b/c of all the rudeness from time to time.. but you won't find that here and that's why i'm here and i truly appreciate your letting me know its been helpful to you..

Posted By: JadeVetti
Date Posted: March 21 2008 at 1:43pm
Three Cheers For Sexi: 

HIP         HIP            HOORAYYYY!!!

whackybarmy

Date Posted: March 21 2008 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by Senegalese Senegalese wrote:

Aw, you're welcome honey. Hug

Date Posted: March 21 2008 at 2:30pm

Ladies i appreciate it very much, true enough this is not BHM but i'm tired of drama, catty remarks, and misunderstanings on a daily basis... i can't take no more, it was my true intentions just to drop off, b/c my interest and my goals took me to different places..

like i had a tummy tuck, did my research on that and belong to some boards for that.. then i did my skin research cuz then i wanted to improve my skin.. next stop improving my hair and went on a hair growth journey.. so its been an adventure on each goal..

but if your looking for drama and people cussing each other out while challenging each other's post, then i suggest this board won't be for you, and people looking for that type of sport should probably stay at drama headquarters b/c you won't find that here.. i really do wanna relax and just talk about hair sometimes without the stress..

Amen to that !!  It's nice to be able to just help each other out with hair and related topics and to share our hair successes and our hair failures. I was just in the Newbie thread again today and I see it has been constantly growing with new and up to date info. THANK YOU for ALL your hard work!! It has not gone unnoticed.

Date Posted: March 21 2008 at 3:03pm

Amen to that !!  It's nice to be able to just help each other out with hair and related topics and to share our hair successes and our hair failures. I was just in the Newbie thread again today and I see it has been constantly growing with new and up to date info. THANK YOU for ALL your hard work!! It has not gone unnoticed.

Amen!!!!!!Clap

Posted By: griff
Date Posted: March 21 2008 at 9:34pm
There were so many nice people at the other board and really none of them are there anymore.  Like a lot of posters, I was really nervous about posting at first and received some snotty responses.  Like try searching...the search feature never worked!  Anyway, I started to pm Sexi from time to time, Bless, and Breh (ok...maybe I pmed Breh a LOT....sorry Diva).  Ebonyyasmine helped and so did ashleysmom. I owe all of these Divas a great deal. 

Sexi, I did notice people attacking you and I never understood why.  They would put an opinion out there and get mad if you replied.  I figured it must have been an old beef or something.  Then I found out that you DIDN"T GET PAID!!!! I couldn't believe it.  How could they not pay you to moderate. I thought for sure that the only reason you dealt with the abuse was for the paycheck?!?!?! 

Breh sent me an invite to another board and then I found this one.  I stopped going to that board over the so called "upgrade".  They can have it.  At least here, we can talk and ask questions without being attacked.

I say we guard this place like a military base.

Date Posted: March 21 2008 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by griff griff wrote:

There were so many nice people at the other board and really none of them are there anymore.  Like a lot of posters, I was really nervous about posting at first and received some snotty responses.  Like try searching...the search feature never worked!  Anyway, I started to pm Sexi from time to time, Bless, and Breh (ok...maybe I pmed Breh a LOT....sorry Diva).  Ebonyyasmine helped and so did ashleysmom. I owe all of these Divas a great deal. 

Sexi, I did notice people attacking you and I never understood why.  They would put an opinion out there and get mad if you replied.  I figured it must have been an old beef or something.  Then I found out that you DIDN"T GET PAID!!!! I couldn't believe it.  How could they not pay you to moderate. I thought for sure that the only reason you dealt with the abuse was for the paycheck?!?!?! 

Breh sent me an invite to another board and then I found this one.  I stopped going to that board over the so called "upgrade".  They can have it.  At least here, we can talk and ask questions without being attacked.

you so sweet i love you sweetie, you pm'd me every saturday morning b/c my puppy got me up to take him out i love you honey...

Posted By: checolatediva1
Date Posted: March 21 2008 at 10:38pm
Hi Ladies,

I found you. I was wondering where my fellow sisters were? I here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By: Asia35
Date Posted: March 21 2008 at 10:55pm

Sexi I know I've told you before, how  I much I appreciate you.

I would PM you with the smallest or the most simplest question.  And you would answer me  every time and not make me feel small.   I'll say this I noticed a lot of crazy comments and I thought to myself.  Stay out of that.

But one can only take so much and Sexi you took way to much.

You know the tongue is a deadly weapon. 

But in this case fingers are. 

To be honest you did not have to address BHM.

You  were not being paid you were being helpful to those new and old to the LF world.

It's peaceful here and Like it.  It's like we're starting over.

Date Posted: March 21 2008 at 11:03pm
Awww...thanks Sexi. I'm glad you finally feel appreciated!  You deserve it.

Date Posted: March 22 2008 at 1:19am
Originally posted by griff griff wrote:

LOLLOLLOLLOL No problem girl, you were blowing my PMs up for a moment, but it is cool. I really enjoy talking with you and everyone else. I felt special when people would PM me. So you can PM me anytime as well as anyone else. Wink

Posted By: Asia35
Date Posted: March 22 2008 at 3:22am
And I must say Breh I also Thank you.  I Pm's you as well and you have alway been helpful and Thanks for that care package.   Yes I will admit I was very afraid to post in the beginning. But  you can kinda tell the good ones from the messy ones.  Much  Love to all my LF Family  new and old.

Life is Grand Do Enjoy!

Posted By: ash8419
Date Posted: March 22 2008 at 3:34am
Originally posted by Asia35 Asia35 wrote:

Sexi I know I've told you before, how  I much I appreciate you.

I would PM you with the smallest or the most simplest question.  And she would answer me  every time and not make me feel small.   I'll say this I noticed a lot of crazy comments and I thought to myself.  Stay out of that.

But one can only take so much and Sexi you took way to much.

You know the tongue is a deadly weapon. 

But in this case fingers are. 

To be honest you did not have to address BHM.

You  were not being paid you were being helpful to those new and old to the LF world.

It's peaceful here and Like it.  It's like we're starting over.

ClapClapClapClap Couldn't have been said been said better. Just peaceful here and all about good hair and good people. I like it better that way.

I often wonder do people really think about what they type before they actually do it or do they just think they can hide behind an online facade????

Date Posted: March 22 2008 at 6:25am
LOLLOLLOLLOL There were so few friendly people there, that the cool ones got bombarded! But thank you for always encouraging me and answering my questions!

Posted By: ljdream
Date Posted: March 22 2008 at 9:19am
Geek Well that explains EVERYTHING!!!!

Embarrassed Well.....Thank you so much for explaining the situation. I was ALL Confused, since I'm always 'johnny come lately' about important news.

Date Posted: March 22 2008 at 11:09am
Originally posted by Asia35 Asia35 wrote:

And I must say Breh I also Thank you.  I Pm's you as well and you have alway been helpful and Thanks for that care package.   Yes I will admit I was very afraid to post in the beginning. But  you can kinda tell the good ones from the messy ones.  Much  Love to all my LF Family  new and old.

Life is Grand Do Enjoy!

You're welcome. Wink 

Date Posted: March 22 2008 at 6:22pm
Thank all of you 'vets' for the info that ypu give freely, I would be totally lost without this board and the timely answers to my questions. Again, thank you.

Posted By: Murguia07
Date Posted: March 25 2008 at 8:48am
Sorry for the problems over there on BHM.  I was known as Karaky over there.  I appreciated every bit of information you gave being a newbie to flw.  I did notice a definite difference with you gone.  I search until I found out where you had gone.  It's good to be here among knowledgible people and people of integrity and knowledge.
Thanks agains Sexi for all you tips and help.

Posted By: SilkyBlack
Date Posted: March 28 2008 at 2:48am
Hi ladies!! It's always a good thing when you find a place where you can feel at home. Unnecessary drama is so 2007!

Posted By: Pleasure Seeker
Date Posted: March 28 2008 at 3:08pm
Sexi - you know how much I appreciate you.

Date Posted: March 28 2008 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by Pleasure Seeker Pleasure Seeker wrote:

Sexi - you know how much I appreciate you.

HEY MY GIRL I LOVE YOU AND SO HAPPY YOUR HERE barmy

Posted By: butterfly3582
Date Posted: March 28 2008 at 3:21pm

Sexi you know I got love for you girl.

Breh I cant wait for that website to be up and running.  That unit you have on your home page have me feenin for a new lace front girl.

Posted By: Pleasure Seeker
Date Posted: March 28 2008 at 3:23pm
You know I love you too!  I tell everybody you're my lf icon. I'm happy to be here and really pleased to see several others that I value here also.  I may never meet you, but you all are my girls.

Date Posted: March 28 2008 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by butterfly3582 butterfly3582 wrote:

Sexi you know I got love for you girl.

Breh I cant wait for that website to be up and running.  That unit you have on your home page have me feenin for a new lace front girl.

hey butter you know i love you too very much i'm so happy to see my sister's here..

Pleasure Girl i was missing you!!

Posted By: innovativelace
Date Posted: March 28 2008 at 5:45pm

since i refused to log onto BHM and address that thread over there about Where is Sexibeach? i'm doing to address it here.. I don’t like nobody trying to decide about me what they don’t know to be the truth.. b/c my not being at BHM or posting I never went there to make a formal announcement that I was, but I feel now I got to say something. but for anyone to say i dominated that board with my opinion doesn’t have a clear picture of what has happened.. first, for the record i never gave advice that didn't work for others, b/c i purposely didn't give any advice that i didn't think that people could perform based on their own skills.. i took that responsbility serious and didn't want any one to lose money on a unit by messing it up based on something i said..

which unfortunately will begin to happen for people the newbies at BHM  now…you don't fully understand the history of what has happened in the past,  and I don’t expect anyone too  that’s just been lurking over a year ago, so I have to set the record straight.. and honestly sharing beauty secrets has NEVER been anything I’ve done in my entire life b/c I never developed that kind of close relationships with women to do so until I came to BHM.. and yes there have been some that had disagreements with me, but it had nothing to do with hair tips for the most part, and it NEVER DOES, some might have been catty, but everybody has had a disagreement with family b4..

and even tho we had disagreements i have personally reached out to almost all of those women b/c i still respect their right to feel as they did, b/c their real beef was with admin and not me.. but i happen to be a part of admin being a Mod at the time, so i was stuck in the middle.. it wasn't that i was trying to be the dominating opinion, its b/c i was the only ONE left behind that had experience to share.. and i was a mod, let's not forget the latter, b/c that played a significant part in my responsibility.. well the family left, and i was there by myself and i stayed and helped people when nobody else was posting, b/c that's the way i am and out of my obligation as a Mod.. and while everybody is trying to remember the things i said, remember that i've always said if i wasn't a Mod i'd been gone..

well now i'm not a mod, so i didn't leave and/or chose not to post  b/c of what someone else said in the past to attack me, b/c i've made amends and repaired most all of the relationships of those that had left from there.. I truly understood their opinion and why they had a beef with admin and didn’t hold it against them..they felt it was their right to make a stand against admin b/c they didn’t like what was happening there at BHM… I honestly understood and respected them for that and I tend to agree with them even more so now, b/c i don't think that admin understood what my contribution was to BHM and didn't appreciate it.. but its admin's board, and he can do what he pleases, and that's his choice to do so..

we did what we did b/c we enjoyed the board and the friends we made, it was a sisterhood, and now i just have no further obligation to help somebody else’s board succeed or prosper, and help make their pockets fat, b/c like its been said i ain't getting paid.. i was there  when admin didn't even bother to check for in for MONTHS helping with the other mods to hold down the fort that wasn’t mine, in the mist of all out hell.. at the end of the day I don’t think they really understood what we really meant to each other or the board nor appreciated it..and i'm really drained from the whole situation, and caring about something that didn't even belong to me, so why give a flying flip about what happens to someone elses board?? when they didn't give a flying flip about me?

i gave information freely not b/c of admin or russ, cuz i was doing it b4 he came around, and i didn't even know who the heck he was, but b/c of the members.. and if anybody didn’t want it they didn’t have to take it..  i do however feel sorry for the newer members, b/c I actually care about the members and the newbies.. but like someone said there will always be another person wanting to know what a lf is.. so i guess some can be happy that i'm gone, so they can give their opinion all day long or not hopefully someone will be there to take it.. but I must say I’m truly owerwhelmed by those that have expressed true sincere love me for me, and respect for me, the friendships I’ve made... and that is and will always be truly appreciated from the bottom of my heart…so don’t form opinions about what or why somebody does something unless you ask them for yourself.. and I’m still a member there regardless just don't know when or if i'll ever post there again…but i don't feel an obligation to be there unless i choose too..

AMEN! YOU ARE LOVED!!!!

Posted By: mrsmuffen
Date Posted: March 28 2008 at 11:25pm
ClapClapClapAwwh Girl dont sweat it forget them fools who tripping. Do your thang, cause you do it so well !!!!!!!!!

Print Page | Close Window