Forum Name: Lace Front Wig Talk
Forum Description: Lace Front Wig Talk
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=59776
Printed Date: September 27 2024 at 1:15pm

Topic: What do you think of this lf?
Posted By: newtolacewigs
Subject: What do you think of this lf?
Date Posted: March 17 2008 at 11:51pm
Ok, so I just got my first lf delivered today and it hasn't been applied yet but I think I need at least two so that I can take proper care of the lf's( washing, etc) so I was thinking about purchasing this unit from greatlacewigs. Tell me what you guys think and is greatlacewigs ok to order from?

http://public.fotki.com/newtolacefronts/ - http://public.fotki.com/newtolacefronts/

Replies:
Posted By: prettyandbrains
Date Posted: March 18 2008 at 12:03am
I love it. How much are you paying for it? I'd get a cv like Rex or Jacksun to replicate it for a less expensive price instead of paying all you money out for one unit. But if you really want it and have the mula I say go for it!

Date Posted: March 18 2008 at 12:04am

It's $190. Do you think that's too much?

Posted By: ash8419
Date Posted: March 18 2008 at 12:07am
Jeiry...Some of the members on BHM has mixed feelings about him. Some members had some problems with his knots not lifting or bleaching.Some have never had a problem with him. I have never had a unit from him personally. I think its a hit or miss like with all vendors. Not everyone likes every vendor. I don't think I've ever heard of a vendor getting praised by every customer.

Date Posted: March 18 2008 at 12:07am
What are your specs on the wig

Posted By: Curlygirl11
Date Posted: March 18 2008 at 12:08am
I think that's a good price - especially for that much length. Thats a very pretty unit. Someone else on here just posted a thread about a unit they got from them and they were happy with it.

Date Posted: March 18 2008 at 12:12am
It's 23.5'" 110% density, transparant lace, the length is 24". It's a stock wig.

Date Posted: March 18 2008 at 12:13am
Originally posted by Curlygirl11 Curlygirl11 wrote:

I think that's a good price - especially for that much length. Thats a very pretty unit. Someone else on here just posted a thread about a unit they got from them and they were happy with it.

Thanks, I think that I'm going to give them a try.

Date Posted: March 18 2008 at 12:14am
Oh yea that is a great price for those specs! Jump on it. Jeiry is usually lower than other CVs.

Date Posted: March 18 2008 at 12:15am
Originally posted by ash8419 ash8419 wrote:

Oh yea that is a great price for those specs! Jump on it. Jeiry is usually lower than other CVs.

I just emailed him and told him that I want it. Hopefully I will hear something soon.

Posted By: missmodesty
Date Posted: March 18 2008 at 12:17am
the color is beautiful,
is it a #4?
the price is really good too!

Date Posted: March 18 2008 at 12:20am
Originally posted by missmodesty missmodesty wrote:

the color is beautiful,
is it a #4?
the price is really good too!

Yes, it's a #4.  I'm going to try to put some highlights in to lighten it up just a bit. It's hard to find stock wigs when you have a big head so I thought I should jump on it for that price. Now that I will have two on hand, I will custom make the next one. Right now I think two will work just fine for me.

Date Posted: March 18 2008 at 12:30am
You will soon be apart of the FLW addiction club!!!!Wink

Posted By: PrincessLF
Date Posted: March 18 2008 at 7:38am
That is a beautiful unit.  It looks more red that a #4.  Might be my vision right now though, I'm really sleepy.Sleepy

Posted By: bookbabe
Date Posted: March 18 2008 at 8:10am
^^^^ It looks more red to me too but I love it!!!!

Date Posted: March 18 2008 at 8:25am
Originally posted by PrincessLF PrincessLF wrote:

That is a beautiful unit.  It looks more red that a #4.  Might be my vision right now though, I'm really sleepy.Sleepy

It looks more red to me too, but Jiery said it's a #4. That scares me a little bit. I wonder if the wig that I'll receive will be different than the one in the picture.

Print Page | Close Window