Forum Name: Lace Front Wig Talk
Forum Description: Lace Front Wig Talk
URL: https://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=59818
Printed Date: May 19 2024 at 4:38pm

Topic: Hump Day Hair Fix
Posted By: Curlygirl11
Subject: Hump Day Hair Fix
Date Posted: March 19 2008 at 9:37am
Okay ladies, it's Wednesday (hump day) and we're all counting down to the weekend when we get to go back to the lab and play with our hair. Here's a little hair fix to tide you over. This is what I'm wearing this week. It's the Taylor unit from CLW:

Pulling it back with a stretchy plastic head band is my favorite way to wear it:

Sometimes I'll also wash and condition in the middle of the week while I'm in the shower. It's still wet in this pic and I hadn't fixed it so it still looked a little sloppy:

Yesterday I wore it all down with a side part:

Today I'm wearing it pulled back with a clip and I just left a few long tendrils framing my face in the front:

This is my favorite unit right now because the individual hair strands are very thin like my natural hair.

Replies:
Posted By: NClady
Date Posted: March 19 2008 at 9:41am
that looks good...the curly units are off the hook

Posted By: JLTabron
Date Posted: March 19 2008 at 9:47am
That looks greatThumbs%20Up  You are rocking that hair.

My next unit will definitely be a wavy/curly for the summer months.  Can't wait to rock it (thinking to myself  "hope I can find the right adhesive combo" Confused)

Posted By: PrincessLF
Date Posted: March 19 2008 at 9:53am
Beautiful.  Thanks for the hair crack.Big%20smile

Posted By: sexibeach
Date Posted: March 19 2008 at 10:02am
GREAT VERY PRETTY THANKS FOR POSTING .

Date Posted: March 19 2008 at 10:27am
Thanks ladies. It's nice to be among  people who share my secret addiction. Smile

Posted By: bookbabe
Date Posted: March 19 2008 at 10:31am

Your hair looks really pretty I love the color and the curl

Posted By: fllwlover
Date Posted: March 19 2008 at 10:45am
Big%20smile  Whew! Thanks for the fix! I needed that, great color by the wayStar

Posted By: LaceLover
Date Posted: March 19 2008 at 10:50am
Ahhhhh, the shakes are subsiding *sniff*  thanks for the fix! 

Beautiful curls and color.

Date Posted: March 19 2008 at 10:59am
Originally posted by LaceLover LaceLover wrote:

Ahhhhh, the shakes are subsiding *sniff*  thanks for the fix! 

Beautiful curls and color.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL   Too funny! Glad I could help bring your shakes to a halt. LOLLOL Thanks for the compliments.

Date Posted: March 19 2008 at 11:11am
it looks like we've been getting a little bit of our hit everyday and i really appreciate that wonder who's gonna be thursday HIT?

Posted By: ChildofGod
Date Posted: March 19 2008 at 11:12am
Hi Curlygirl, what color is that? I love the curls, but I can just see them all matted and tangled if left in my hands...

Date Posted: March 19 2008 at 11:14am
Still waiting on pics of your new baby, Sexi!!  Come on everyone, anty up!!bounce

Date Posted: March 19 2008 at 11:15am
Originally posted by PrincessLF PrincessLF wrote:

Still waiting on pics of your new baby, Sexi!!  Come on everyone, anty up!!bounce

i know mabye i'll try to night so i can show them tomorrow and be thursday's child..LOL

Date Posted: March 19 2008 at 11:20am
Originally posted by ChildofGod ChildofGod wrote:

Hi Curlygirl, what color is that? I love the curls, but I can just see them all matted and tangled if left in my hands...

The color is #4. Curly hair does require a little special care but it's not rocket science. If you can learn how to apply your own lf you can definately learn how to care for curly hair. Plus you got all your sisters here to help you if you have questions about it.

Date Posted: March 19 2008 at 11:22am
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

i know mabye i'll try to night so i can show them tomorrow and be thursday's child..LOL

I second the nomination for SexiB to be Thursday's fix barmy Come on girly, what do ya say??

Posted By: choclatey77
Date Posted: March 19 2008 at 11:25am
That looks so soft i love those hair things but every time it try to put it in i get scared cause i think its going to rip my lace now imma have to try again.

Date Posted: March 19 2008 at 11:30am

Posted By: ChildofGod
Date Posted: March 19 2008 at 11:31am
Aaaah, #4. That's what I orderd, although in Yaki. It is gorgeous! I hope that I can master the application someday as well as you have.

Date Posted: March 19 2008 at 11:33am

Dont hold your breath LFP and Curlygirl11 cause you will definatly. have some sort of brain damage waiting on sexiDeadCryLOL ive been waiting on sexi to show me pics of her new glasses and for her to open her fotki for evvvvvvvvvvvvvver she'll come around one day but im sure she'll be purchacing salt and pepper color lf's by the time she doesWink.

Date Posted: March 19 2008 at 11:35am
Wow I've noticed Chinese vendors #4 is way different than Bss hair cause my natural hair color is #4 but that looks 27 to me yall dont even wanna see how i look in a #4.

Posted By: flawless1
Date Posted: March 19 2008 at 11:41am
I like the color on you and the texture of the curls

Date Posted: March 19 2008 at 11:47am
Originally posted by choclatey77 choclatey77 wrote:

Dont hold your breath LFP and Curlygirl11 cause you will definatly. have some sort of brain damage waiting on sexiDeadCryLOL ive been waiting on sexi to show me pics of her new glasses and for her to open her fotki for evvvvvvvvvvvvvver she'll come around one day but im sure she'll be purchacing salt and pepper color lf's by the time she doesWink.

LOL Dang! She said she's been waiting for evvvvvvvvvvver. LOLLOLLOLLOL You know I have seen those salt and pepper lf's you're talking about. They have some on the DeNovo site but if Sexi's boo Jacksun is still alive when she get's that old you can trust and believe she will be ordering them from him.

Date Posted: March 19 2008 at 11:52am

That looks so soft i love those hair things but every time it try to put it in i get scared cause i think its going to rip my lace now imma have to try again.

Give the stretchy plastic band another try. I don't think it's strong enough to rip the lace unless you wear super fine premium lace or something. I even sleep with mine in and it hasn't been a problem. I think it would look really good with the unit in your avi (or just about any unit). I think it makes my unit look even more natural because when you pull the head band back it makes those lines that allow the scalp to show through even more.

Date Posted: March 19 2008 at 12:09pm

Say it ain't so, Sexi!!  ShockedYou wouldn't keep one of your LF sista's on hold like that would you?ShockedShockedOuchLOL

Date Posted: March 19 2008 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by Curlygirl11 Curlygirl11 wrote:

LOL Dang! She said she's been waiting for evvvvvvvvvvver. LOLLOLLOLLOL You know I have seen those salt and pepper lf's you're talking about. They have some on the DeNovo site but if Sexi's boo Jacksun is still alive when she get's that old you can trust and believe she will be ordering them from him.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO I DID OPEN MY FOKTI LAST WEEK CHOCOLATEY BUT I'M GONNA TAKE THEM PICTURE WITH MY DOLCE & GABBANA SUN GLASSES ON FOR SURE THIS TIME.. oops

Posted By: Breh
Date Posted: March 19 2008 at 2:16pm

Girl that is the bomb, and I love that color.

Date Posted: March 19 2008 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by Curlygirl11 Curlygirl11 wrote:

Give the stretchy plastic band another try. I don't think it's strong enough to rip the lace unless you wear super fine premium lace or something. I even sleep with mine in and it hasn't been a problem. I think it would look really good with the unit in your avi (or just about any unit). I think it makes my unit look even more natural because when you pull the head band back it makes those lines that allow the scalp to show through even more.
  Exactly ill give it another try thanks.

Date Posted: March 19 2008 at 2:44pm
Okay sexi I belive youpinocchio LOL.

Date Posted: March 19 2008 at 2:51pm

Okay sexi I belive youpinocchio LOL.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Posted By: ash8419
Date Posted: March 19 2008 at 3:04pm
Curly that hair is so pretty. The color looks so good on you and the hair looks so soft!!!

Posted By: newtolacewigs
Date Posted: March 19 2008 at 7:24pm
Those curls are pretty.

Posted By: chyna_li
Date Posted: March 19 2008 at 7:25pm
very very nice.  looks soooooooooooooo natural

Posted By: Ms. Ya-Ya
Date Posted: March 19 2008 at 10:03pm
Wow! those curls are sooooo pretty, they are perfect! I want to try a curly wig but I am toooo scared. You look great! and the color is off-the-chain!

Posted By: Asia35
Date Posted: March 19 2008 at 10:45pm
Thanks dor sharing.    Looks Nice

Date Posted: March 19 2008 at 11:06pm
Thanks for the compliments ladies. Tongue

Posted By: luna
Date Posted: March 19 2008 at 11:36pm
great app! im gonna order from clw in the future for sure!

Posted By: ShowStoppers
Date Posted: March 20 2008 at 5:43pm

Simply gorgeous!

Posted By: meechie2cute
Date Posted: March 24 2008 at 9:40pm
omg. Curly. i luv it!.

Print Page | Close Window