Posted By: Miss Lace
Subject: Fray block
Date Posted: March 20 2008 at 5:26am
Hey ladies,

How do you use a fray block?

Replies:
Posted By: ash8419
Date Posted: March 20 2008 at 5:41am
A tiny bit surrounding the edges of the lace where it has been cut to prevent fraying. Use only a little b/c it can dry white and be a problem in removing it from the lace. Some ladies use Fray Check or none at all.

Posted By: sexibeach
Date Posted: March 20 2008 at 6:26am
you gotta use fray block not fray check.. i take a little bit rub it in between my fingers to warm it up and rub it along the edges of the lace.. don't use more than 1/2 of dime size amount otherwise it leaves a white residue..

Posted By: Miss Lace
Date Posted: March 20 2008 at 6:30am
Ok thank you ladiesThumbs%20Up

Posted By: kalenjin
Date Posted: March 20 2008 at 10:12am
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

you gotta use fray block not fray check.. i take a little bit rub it in between my fingers to warm it up and rub it along the edges of the lace.. don't use more than 1/2 of dime size amount otherwise it leaves a white residue..

I should try this...I had to trim my lace further and never used fray block again coz i could not get it off.

Posted By: ChildofGod
Date Posted: March 20 2008 at 10:17am

Is this something that can be purchased at a Wal-mart or fabric store?

Posted By: fllwlover
Date Posted: March 20 2008 at 10:47am
Originally posted by ChildofGod ChildofGod wrote:

Yep! Big%20smile  Micheal's sells it with 2 bottles for $3 & change...

Posted By: ChildofGod
Date Posted: March 20 2008 at 11:16am
Originally posted by fllwlover fllwlover wrote:

Originally posted by ChildofGod ChildofGod wrote:

Yep! [IMG]http://talk.hairboutique.com/smileys/smiley4.gif" height="17" width="17" align="absmiddle" alt="Big%20smile" />  Micheal's sells it with 2 bottles for $3 & change...

Thank you! I'm getting everthing ready for tomorrow... that's my big day!

Print Page | Close Window